BrightStar Care Kane County

Reviews of BrightStar Care Kane County

4.3

December 14, 2017

By Denise _2

I would recommend BrightStar Care because in the very beginning I really liked the woman that came out and talked to me. She was very friendly and warm, and it made me feel comfortable. Having the caregivers makes life easier because my mom was in rehab, and she would wake up at night and would have the potential to fall. I just needed someone to be there to give me that comfort knowing that someone would be there for her and keep an eye on her.

December 08, 2017

By Beverly B_1

BrightStar Care is very kind and concerned. They are very nice people. There was a time where I couldn't drive and I needed someone to take me to appointments so that really helped.

December 05, 2017

By Dennis G_3

BrightStar Care helps me with things I cannot do. BrightStar Care helps remind me of things I need to do. They do what they say they will do.

December 01, 2017

By Anne B_2

BrightStar Care is very responsive and fast. BrightStar Care made it possible for us to move forward. BrightStar Care was a Godsend and made it possible for my mom to function.

November 17, 2017

By Bob G_1

BrightStar Care did not provide us with good caregivers. I would have liked more consistency.

November 16, 2017

By Loretta A

I would recommend BrightStar Care to others because I like how flexible and helpful they have been for me. The services from BrightStar Care has made life easier for me with how flexible they are able to be with my schedule and needs.

November 13, 2017

By Pauline N

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care have very efficient and friendly personnel BrightStar Care have made my life easier by driving me around because I am not allowed anymore. The caregiver is friendly and a very good cook.

November 03, 2017

By Anonymous_140

BrightStar Care sometimes sends me people that aren't equipped to help me. BrightStar Care could take care of me better.

October 31, 2017

By Miriam L

BrightStar Care responded very quickly to my request. They were all pleasant to me at BrightStar Care. I had multiple caregivers.

October 31, 2017

By Roberta A

BrightStar Care's caregivers are very professional and caring. It made Roberta's life better because of how the caregivers did their job.

October 17, 2017

By Kathleen T

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has very caring and understanding nurses. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by being there for my mother.

September 28, 2017

By Anonymous_350

Sometimes you have to try a few caregivers before getting a good one. BrightStar Care has caregivers that help around the house.

September 26, 2017

By Don M_1

I would say that BrightStar Care has good people and some that are not so good, but they work with you to find the right fit for you. When we said we needed a change they changed it for us and it worked out very well. The caregivers were there to be very watchful of my husband and they made sure of his safety. They had a very caring spirit.

September 18, 2017

By Megan

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they have all been very nice, and once we found the right caregiver, things were good. I liked the interview process at the beginning as well. I would say that having BrightStar Care has made my loved one happier and not as lonely. It has made life easier.

September 12, 2017

By Daniel W_2

We had BrightStar Care for a while, and they were better at the end, but overall the caregivers weren't good enough for what we needed. I would recommend them with a warning. We couldn't do without BrightStar Care's services.

From BrightStar Care Kane County

BrightStar Care Kane County is an in-home care provider serving St. Charles, IL and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Kane County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Kane County