Sutton In-Home Senior Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Sutton In-Home Senior Care

RR3 October 23, 2015

I have been very pleased with Sutton. They’re very professional, yet very caring. They’re in my home 10 hours each day taking care of my mother.

Carol116801450 September 14, 2015

The best word to describe my experience with Sutton is excellent! I've had no complaints at all. They've just been wonderful, caring and they do a good job. My father fell last week and injured his arm. Nicole, our caregiver, was very good in taking care of him. She's always on time and if if something comes up, she would inform me ahead. I can't say enough good things about her.

Judy116657950 September 11, 2015

In caring for my mother and father over the years, I've used a variety of services to help them remain at home. No agency attended to my parent's needs as well as Sutton. Their employees are good. It's not that I was not happy with the other agencies I used. It's just that Sutton is so meticulous in their approach. They are so hands-on with their care. They made it an easy decision for me to keep my parents at home.

Sutton is more flexible than any other agencies I work with. If I had to make an adjustment at the last minute, they would always accommodate me. I was not restricted with hours. Whatever we needed from them and whenever we needed them, they were there. The owner just really went to great lengths to make us feel us a family and that we were their top priority.

The caregivers are professional and ethical. They care for my mother as though she was a member of their family. They made a nice appearance. They were really just professional in every way.

Mindy Frazier August 26, 2015

I was extremely pleased with the professional care Brooke and her staff showed to my grandparents. Brooke was fantastic to work with and always easy to reach when I had any questions. Brooke and her staff showed so much care and compassion toward my grandparents, I always knew they were taking excellent care of them. I would highly recommend them to any family.

Luebbert April 23, 2015

Everyone from the first phone call to even now, has been friendly, caring, professional and genuine. I met with Brooke and within 2 days she found a perfect person to help care for my mother. Michelle was very caring, warm and professional. My schedule and needs changed often with short notice. I knew when I called they would be there when we needed them. So grateful.

From Sutton In-Home Senior Care

Sutton Home Care is the premier provider of home care and companion care services in Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, Branson and surrounding areas. Our personal home care services are tailored specifically to the needs of your loved ones, at one flat hourly rate.

Each caregiver is carefully selected by owner, Brooke Sutton, R.N. after passing all of our screenings and qualification standards. We hire the most compassionate and qualified caregivers who have a proven track record working with seniors to improve their quality of life and enable them to live independently in the comfort of their own homes. Brooke believes it is paramount that each home care patient receive a consistent caregiver for each visit and works tirelessly to make certain her clients don’t have a revolving door of various caregivers in and out of their house. She typically works the initial couple of shifts with each patient so she can learn what they like and what services they need in order to ensure the correct caregiver is assigned.

Sutton Home Care provides one-on-one companion care to the elderly, disabled Veterans, Alzheimer’s and dementia care patients as well as patients needing assistance while recovering from surgery or an unexpected illness, all while remaining in the comfort and safety of home.

Our elder home care and senior care services can be provided daily, overnight or on weekends. We also specialize in 24 hour home care / live-in home care. Although most of our families are with us for months or even years, there are NO long term contracts for home care services. Call us today for a free in-home assessment or to discuss how we might be able to help.

WHY US

We know how time consuming caring for a loved one can be. We are here to make your life easier and Brooke takes great pride in providing the highest level of quality home care in southwest Missouri. Brooke has a tight-knit group of caregivers that are serious about their profession and providing the highest level of care to their patients.

No other home care agency in the Springfield market is owned and operated by a Registered Nurse who is so involved in every aspect of care for your loved one. From the intake assessment, to introducing our caregiver to your loved one or for questions and concerns, Brooke Sutton is your point of contact and is available to you 24 hours a day. Does your existing home care agency provide you the cell phone number of the owner? We do! Brooke insists on it! Brooke has multiple former and existing clients who are so impressed with her commitment to their family that they have asked for their name and phone number be shared as a reference. If you would like to speak with a former client about their experience with Sutton Home Care, just ask!

Whether you need a break for a few hours to get caught up on your own errands, a vacation, or a long term companion that makes daily or weekly visits, we are here for you. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We have on-call staff available 24 hours a day for follow-up or immediate assistance in emergency situations.

We believe in utilizing the newest technology to make your life easier. For many siblings, elder care comes as a team effort. Through our Family Room Home Care portal which is integrated directly into our agency software, even family members a world away can access home care schedules, care updates, family to-do calendars, and billing/payments via a secure log-in. Our employees are THE BEST OF THE BEST and most come to us by word of mouth because they have heard about Brooke’s hands on approach to in-home senior care and want to be a part of our team. Brooke has a personal relationship with each of her caregivers and speaks to most of them every single day. We maintain a staff of approximately 30 caregivers, 90% of whom work full-time hours and have multiple patients. These are experienced professionals that feel called to the home care field and they are committed to their patients care and well-being.

Every situation is different from the next and we realize that it is impossible to answer all of your questions on our website. Deciding how best to provide care to your parents can be an overwhelming task resulting in more questions than answers. Brooke Sutton (Owner) and Jo Bonsee (Care Transition Coordinator), are available to you as a free resource and have such a wealth of information to help you find your way to the right decision for you and your family. Call today just to talk or to take advantage of Brooke and Jo’s knowledge and extensive network of local professionals to help you along your journey. We are here for you and want to help. Thank you taking the time to read through our website and we sincerely look forward to your phone call.

Features of Sutton In-Home Senior Care

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details Staff Will Travel 1 To 15 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening