Sutton In-Home Senior Care

Reviews of Sutton In-Home Senior Care

Overview of Ratings

July 17, 2017

By Richard

Service is very good and has helped us very much. A great advantage for use is additional care in the future.

May 23, 2017

By jeannine-watson

I really appreciated the care and concern that Sutton In-Home Senior Care showed when they came out to evaluate my mother's needs and requirements for an in-home care aide. Brooke was able to come on an urgent basis, as I had to go out of town, and stayed at the house to see which employee would be most compatible for both my parents. The person she selected was a perfect fit. My mother is 92 and independent. She didn't think she needed any help, other than what I could provide, but soon found that the care and companionship her home care aide provided was a real joy and she looked forward to seeing her every day! I would recommend Sutton In-home Senior Care to anyone who would like a dependable, caring person to care for their loved ones.

May 19, 2017

By velma-s-daughter-in-law

Dear Brooke, Thanks to you and your amazing staff, Velma was able to stay in her own home for two weeks before her birthday! Velma enjoyed her birthday, celebrating with cupcakes (thank you), lots of great cards (especially the ones the children made), and friends enjoying cake with her! On Saturday, Velma moved to an assisted living apartment. Elizabeth came from Colorado. With neighbors and two men and a truck helping. The apartment was ready for her arrival. Although she'd lived in that home for 25 years and didn't want to move, she is adjusting nicely to the new situation! Again, thanks for your support! Sincerely, Velma's daughter-in-law

May 18, 2017

By robert722777

I've been with Sutton two years. It's been excellent. If the regular caregiver wasn't able to come, then Brooke handled it. Suzanne comes 5 days a week. She's excellent; I love her! They've been good to me and very helpful!

May 10, 2017

By Pamela023326

Sutton has been providing in home care for my dad and mom for several months, several hours a day, 7 days a week. Dad needing more care than mom as mom oversees dad's care. Sutton provides all my family asks for, in their attention detail, professionalism, and most important providing caring and qualified caregivers each day. When an issue occurred, mom addressed issue with Brooke, immediate attention was given and the issue resolved. Caregivers show up on time, and there has never had a no show. Caring for aging parents with health issues can be challenging. I want mom and dad's needs met like I would when I'm not there. Sutton's In Home Care has lessened my worries greatly. I have and will continue to highly recommend Sutton In Home Senior Care, if you or someone in your family is needing this type of service. Sincerely, Pam Young

May 04, 2017

By Clista

I would recommend Sutton In-Home Senior Care to friends and family. They are awesome caregivers. They went above the call when needing someone to come out on such short notice. They were wonderful at explaining and made it wonderful for my mom and dad. We have new friends with them. Caregivers were a patient and loving part of the family. That's what we became to be—a family.

April 29, 2017

By Nancy327482

Last fall, I had a medical emergency that required a hospital stay and then caregiving, driving, and housekeeping help when I got home. My daughter live two states away and works full time. She needed someone she could trust to take her place here. She did her research and found Sutton. Our Sutton's caregiver, Vicki, was a lifesaver. She drove me to therapy, made sure we had good meals and kept our home spotless. Companies for the most part, are successful because of the people they hire. I can assure anyone that Sutton only hires the best. I know our daughter felt confident that we received the care we needed from a very competent group of professionals. She's right. We did!

April 18, 2017

By Mindy545202

I've used many agencies in helping to care for my aging grandparents over the last few years. Sutton in Home Senior Care is the first to put my grandparents' needs and wants ahead of everything else. They have ALWAYS met our request and had friendly in home care providers. They are nothing but the best and that is what they provide. They are a huge blessing to my family.

April 10, 2017

By warnerlong

My family was very pleased at how quickly Sutton Home Care was able to get a caregiver to take care of Our mom. Our experience has been that our mom received better care with them than medical facilities. We found Sutton Home Care's caregivers to be attentive, dutiful and affectionate. ~D.Johnson

April 07, 2017

By Clista Krebs

I would recommend Sutton In-Home Senior Care to friends and family. They are awesome caregivers. They went above the call when needing someone to come out on such short notice. They were wonderful at explaining and made it wonderful for my mom and dad. We have new friends with them. Caregivers were a patient and loving part of the family. That's what we became to be -- a family.

April 07, 2017

By Jeannine Watson

I really appreciated the care and concern that Sutton In-Home Senior Care showed when they came out to evaluate my mother's needs and requirements for an in-home care aide. Brooke was able to come on an urgent basis, as I had to go out of town, and stayed at the house to see which employee would be most compatible for both my parents. The person she selected was a perfect fit -- my mother is 92 and very independent. She didn't think she needed any help, other than what I could provider, but soon found that the care and companionship her home care aide provided was a real joy and she looked forward to seeing her every day! I would recommend Sutton In-Home Senior Care to anyone who would like a dependable, caring pereson to care for their loved one.

July 27, 2016

By Jan K

I interviewed this provider

I believe care of the elderly is as important as care for children. My Dad living in MO, (my sister in MI me in IL) pasted before the care actually started but I felt very strongly to write this review. I worked closely with one of the coordinators at Sutton and her name was Jo. She was very helpful and personable. She knew my Dad before she ever met him and when she did she could tell he was everything I said and more. My Dad really liked her and was very comfortable with the choice. He would only agree to a few days a week and Jo worked to accommodate that. Thank you for your hard work and I will never forget.

October 23, 2015

By RR3

I have been very pleased with Sutton. They’re very professional, yet very caring. They’re in my home 10 hours each day taking care of my mother.

September 14, 2015

By Carol116801450

The best word to describe my experience with Sutton is excellent! I've had no complaints at all. They've just been wonderful, caring and they do a good job. My father fell last week and injured his arm. Nicole, our caregiver, was very good in taking care of him. She's always on time and if if something comes up, she would inform me ahead. I can't say enough good things about her.

September 11, 2015

By Judy116657950

In caring for my mother and father over the years, I've used a variety of services to help them remain at home. No agency attended to my parent's needs as well as Sutton. Their employees are good. It's not that I was not happy with the other agencies I used. It's just that Sutton is so meticulous in their approach. They are so hands-on with their care. They made it an easy decision for me to keep my parents at home. Sutton is more flexible than any other agencies I work with. If I had to make an adjustment at the last minute, they would always accommodate me. I was not restricted with hours. Whatever we needed from them and whenever we needed them, they were there. The owner just really went to great lengths to make us feel us a family and that we were their top priority. The caregivers are professional and ethical. They care for my mother as though she was a member of their family. They made a nice appearance. They were really just professional in every way.

August 26, 2015

By Mindy Frazier

I was extremely pleased with the professional care Brooke and her staff showed to my grandparents. Brooke was fantastic to work with and always easy to reach when I had any questions. Brooke and her staff showed so much care and compassion toward my grandparents, I always knew they were taking excellent care of them. I would highly recommend them to any family.

April 23, 2015

By Luebbert

Everyone from the first phone call to even now, has been friendly, caring, professional and genuine. I met with Brooke and within 2 days she found a perfect person to help care for my mother. Michelle was very caring, warm and professional. My schedule and needs changed often with short notice. I knew when I called they would be there when we needed them. So grateful.

From Sutton In-Home Senior Care

Sutton Home Care is the premier provider of home care and companion care services in Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, Branson and surrounding areas. Our personal home care services are tailored specifically to the needs of your loved ones, at one flat hourly rate.

Each caregiver is carefully selected by owner, Brooke Sutton, R.N. after passing all of our screenings and qualification standards. We hire the most compassionate and qualified caregivers who have a proven track record working with seniors to improve their quality of life and enable them to live independently in the comfort of their own homes. Brooke believes it is paramount that each home care patient receive a consistent caregiver for each visit and works tirelessly to make certain her clients don’t have a revolving door of various caregivers in and out of their house. She typically works the initial couple of shifts with each patient so she can learn what they like and what services they need in order to ensure the correct caregiver is assigned.

Sutton Home Care provides one-on-one companion care to the elderly, disabled Veterans, Alzheimer’s and dementia care patients as well as patients needing assistance while recovering from surgery or an unexpected illness, all while remaining in the comfort and safety of home.

Our elder home care and senior care services can be provided daily, overnight or on weekends. We also specialize in 24 hour home care / live-in home care. Although most of our families are with us for months or even years, there are NO long term contracts for home care services. Call us today for a free in-home assessment or to discuss how we might be able to help.

WHY US

We know how time consuming caring for a loved one can be. We are here to make your life easier and Brooke takes great pride in providing the highest level of quality home care in southwest Missouri. Brooke has a tight-knit group of caregivers that are serious about their profession and providing the highest level of care to their patients.

No other home care agency in the Springfield market is owned and operated by a Registered Nurse who is so involved in every aspect of care for your loved one. From the intake assessment, to introducing our caregiver to your loved one or for questions and concerns, Brooke Sutton is your point of contact and is available to you 24 hours a day. Does your existing home care agency provide you the cell phone number of the owner? We do! Brooke insists on it! Brooke has multiple former and existing clients who are so impressed with her commitment to their family that they have asked for their name and phone number be shared as a reference. If you would like to speak with a former client about their experience with Sutton Home Care, just ask!

Whether you need a break for a few hours to get caught up on your own errands, a vacation, or a long term companion that makes daily or weekly visits, we are here for you. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We have on-call staff available 24 hours a day for follow-up or immediate assistance in emergency situations.

We believe in utilizing the newest technology to make your life easier. For many siblings, elder care comes as a team effort. Through our Family Room Home Care portal which is integrated directly into our agency software, even family members a world away can access home care schedules, care updates, family to-do calendars, and billing/payments via a secure log-in. Our employees are THE BEST OF THE BEST and most come to us by word of mouth because they have heard about Brooke’s hands on approach to in-home senior care and want to be a part of our team. Brooke has a personal relationship with each of her caregivers and speaks to most of them every single day. We maintain a staff of approximately 30 caregivers, 90% of whom work full-time hours and have multiple patients. These are experienced professionals that feel called to the home care field and they are committed to their patients care and well-being.

Every situation is different from the next and we realize that it is impossible to answer all of your questions on our website. Deciding how best to provide care to your parents can be an overwhelming task resulting in more questions than answers. Brooke Sutton (Owner) and Jo Bonsee (Care Transition Coordinator), are available to you as a free resource and have such a wealth of information to help you find your way to the right decision for you and your family. Call today just to talk or to take advantage of Brooke and Jo’s knowledge and extensive network of local professionals to help you along your journey. We are here for you and want to help. Thank you taking the time to read through our website and we sincerely look forward to your phone call.

Photos of Sutton In-Home Senior Care