BrightStar Care Springfield-Decatur

Reviews of BrightStar Care Springfield-Decatur

4.8

December 08, 2017

By John F_1

I like that BrightStar Care made it clear they were taking care of me and not my family. They continued with their follow-up, and there hasn't been four days go by when there hasn't been a caregiver in my house, seeing how I am. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because they do the things I want them to, although there is sometimes confusion over things with my family.

December 05, 2017

By JoAnn R_1

BrightStar Care's caregivers always showed up on time. James couldn't walk at all, so the caregiver that they sent was able to help him get out of bed. They allowed him to stay at home longer.

December 01, 2017

By Phil M_1

I've already recommended BrightStar Care saying that if they are looking for additional care they should call them first. BrightStar Care made my life easier because there were extra hands to help us. It was essential having them here.

November 14, 2017

By Stacy K

BrightStar Care is able to respond quickly to the needs of the person, they are very reliable. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by sending someone to sit with my mother over night, which means fewer phone calls for me at night. Also, I don't have to sit with her.

November 06, 2017

By Carol L_1

BrightStar Care was dependable, very caring, and I could trust everyone there. BrightStar Care's services relieved my mind because I couldn't always be with my mother.

October 27, 2017

By Mary Ellen B

BrightStar Care is wonderful to me, is what I would tell a friend. I never forget my medicine, and I don't have to go though the pains of getting dressed.

October 11, 2017

By Gloria G

BrightStar Care takes me where I need to go, and helps me take care of things I need help with. I only use the services when I have to go to the doctor. I can call them the day I need to go, and they accommodate me by getting a caregiver immediately.

October 10, 2017

By Paula L

BrightStar Care has outstanding customer service. They make me feel at ease. They always made me feel like I am in capable hands. I had to have these infusions at home. The nurse that came to my home made me feel like I was under good care.

October 06, 2017

By Sue_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because the owners were extremely helpful, personable, and did everything they could to support us. All of their caregivers were well qualified, but we were having too many sent to us. BrightStar Care made life better by being there and being supportive of my father. They relieved me during the night so I could rest.

September 21, 2017

By Marlene K

I would say that BrightStar Care has caregivers that are easy to get along with and very friendly. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because they take care of my mother and I don't have to worry.

September 21, 2017

By Tracy D

We've had one caregiver from BrightStar Care for the last while and have had really good care from her. My mom needs special treatment and BrightStar Care is able to provide her with specialized care. BrightStar Care makes my life easier because I know that my loved one is being taken care of. It's good to know that I have someone who I can trust and feel comfortable with.

September 11, 2017

By Daniel E_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care that the people that call me are courteous and the caregivers are pretty good. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because they provide the services that I need.

August 10, 2017

By Theresa E

BrightStar Care's home nurses are very nice and fun to talk to. I enjoy my nurse very much. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because they are able to get me my medicine.

August 10, 2017

By Susan H_9

The help from BrightStar Care is always reliable and on time. They are efficient and take care of our needs. It's nice that I am able to leave my husband with help.

July 21, 2017

By Joe R

BrightStar Care is very flexible and wiling to work with my needs and hours. BrightStar Care has helped free up my time.The care and attention that my mother gets is outstanding.

July 21, 2017

By William M_6

I'd tell people that BrightStar Care has been extremely courteous, friendly and thorough. The services have helped the most by just helping me get through my daily life with less pain.

July 11, 2017

By Connie A

BrightStar Care is very professional, and they have highly qualified, well-trained caregivers. BrightStar Care was able to provide caregivers that were willing to work without having to be told to. They did their best to make my mother comfortable in her final days.

June 08, 2017

By JoAnn R_480867

BrightStar Care is well-educated and they provide good caregivers. BrightStar Care comes in and gets my loved one out of bed. They help him get dressed, changed, and bathed.

May 24, 2017

By Angie B_475050

BrightStar Care has been convenient and the people are easy to work with, as far as scheduling goes. BrightStar Care is the easiest way to get the client what he needs.

From BrightStar Care Springfield-Decatur

BrightStar Care Springfield-Decatur is an in-home care provider serving Springfield, IL and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Springfield-Decatur offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Springfield-Decatur