Angel Senior Care

Overview of Ratings

4.6

October 25, 2017

By Taylor A

Angel Senior Care is a professional company. The services help because they are able to help me with transportation. They help me save time and a lot of energy.

October 11, 2017

By Dale A

Angel Senior Care will always have someone here. Angel Senior Care has attentive caregivers while I am at work.

October 03, 2017

By Phyllis H_1

Angel Senior Care has some good caregivers that help me do what I need to do. Angel Senior Care is wonderful. The caregivers do my cleaning.

October 03, 2017

By Mary R_5

Angel Senior Care should spend more time interviewing their caregivers. I don't think that they interview them enough, the caregiver I have has been let go from other jobs, and I have to keep an eye on her constantly.

September 05, 2017

By Sharron C

Angel Senior Care is always there when I need them, and they do what needs to be done. The caregivers get my husband in and out of bed, and if they couldn't do that, he would have to be in a hospital.

August 01, 2017

By Carol M_8

Angel Senior Care tries very hard to do what they need to do.

July 03, 2017

By Virginia U

If my normal caregiver can't come, Angel Senior Care will send some other caregiver to replace her. I wouldn't be able to stay on my own if I didn't have Angel Senior Care. The caregivers do my washing, go to the store, do all the errands, they cook and clean for me as well.

June 02, 2017

By Betty M_6

I would tell someone that Angel Senior Care will take good care of them. The most helpful part of the services was having my vitals checked to make sure that I was okay.

June 01, 2017

By Ronald L

Angel Senior Care has good caregivers. Angel Senior Care has provided someone who can meet my needs.

May 19, 2017

By Jody_2

I would tell others that Angel Senior Care was very dependable and easy to work with. Angel Senior Care brought good quality people into my home.

May 03, 2017

By Tony -_1

Angel Senior Care sent out good caregivers that do the work. The caregivers did a lot of things for my other like preparing meals and making sure that she took her medications. I also liked that they helped with my mother's toiletry and bathing.

April 04, 2017

By Troy

With Angel Senior Care, I know that my loved ones are taken care of. Without Angel Senior Care, I would have put my father-in-law in a home.

April 03, 2017

By Sally R_5

I would tell someone that Angel Senior Care has employees that are warm, appropriate, and well trained. During the period of when the caregivers are here with my wife, they are extremely helpful with daily bathing and other things. The daily bathing is the most important because my wife cannot balance well in the bath. The warmth and engagement by my wife's caregivers is extremely important to her and I would say that is one of Angel Senior Care's strong points.

April 03, 2017

By Phyllis H_3

Angel Senior Care has given me a caregiver that has been really good for my needs. I haven't been able to do a lot of the work around the house so my caregiver has done a really nice job helping me.

March 03, 2017

By Walter E_1

I have liked all of the caregivers. They've all been reliable. I can get out of the house and I know everything will be okay.

March 03, 2017

By Barbee S_1

I am very likely to recommend Angel Senior Care because they help me around my house. I have been pleased with the company and I get along with the caregivers that I have. The caregivers do a little bit of house cleaning for me and I have been lucky with my caregivers.

March 01, 2017

By Sharron C_1

Angel Senior Care does a good job, and they take care of all of my needs. I have no complaints. The services have been a great help. Angel Senior Care has helped us stay out of the care centers.

February 02, 2017

By Carol M_9

Angel Senior Care is very nice, and they treat me with respect. Angel Senior Care makes my life easier because I have to have caregivers at this point. I do not have a choice.

August 29, 2016

By Reta C

Very trained, well chosen, compassionate caregivers for my mother. Office staff outstanding with additional support and expertise with long term insurance questions.

August 25, 2015

We’ve been using Guardian Angels for my mom. We’ve had a little bit of difficulty with scheduling issues. We have a primary guy 5 times a week, and we love him. On his days off, they were having problems finding someone steady. My sister handles the billing; there were problems, but it worked out.

March 29, 2013

By George13

My wife was in Guardian Angels in Spokane WA. They're the only one we've used. This is the type of organization that costs so much an hour. We had them for seven hours a day and that resulted in a $3,000 bill, but their care was excellent.

From Angel Senior Care

Angel Senior Care is an in-home care provider serving Spokane, WA and the surrounding area. Angel Senior Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of Angel Senior Care