Angel Senior Care

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Angel Senior Care

Sharron (Shari) C March 01, 2017

The services have been a great help. Angel Senior Care has helped us stay out of the care centers.

Carol M February 02, 2017

Angel Senior Care makes my life easier because I have to have caregivers at this point. I do not have a choice.

Reta C August 30, 2016

Very trained, well chosen, compassionate caregivers for my mother. Office staff outstanding with additional support and expertise with long term insurance questions.

Caring110689150 August 25, 2015

We’ve been using Guardian Angels for my mom. We’ve had a little bit of difficulty with scheduling issues. We have a primary guy 5 times a week, and we love him. On his days off, they were having problems finding someone steady. My sister handles the billing; there were problems, but it worked out.

George13 March 30, 2013

My wife was in Guardian Angels in Spokane WA. They're the only one we've used. This is the type of organization that costs so much an hour. We had them for seven hours a day and that resulted in a $3,000 bill, but their care was excellent.

About Angel Senior Care

Angel Senior Care is an in-home care provider serving Spokane, WA and the surrounding area. Angel Senior Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.