Angel Senior Care

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Angel Senior Care

Ronald L_477256 June 01, 2017

Angel Senior Care has good caregivers.

Jody_473413 May 19, 2017

I would tell others that Angel Senior Care was very dependable and easy to work with.

Tony -_464773 May 03, 2017

Angel Senior Care sent out good caregivers that do the work.

Troy K April 04, 2017

Without Angel Senior Care, I would have put my father-in-law in a home.

Sally R April 03, 2017

During the period of when the caregivers are here with my wife, they are extremely helpful with daily bathing and other things. The daily bathing is the most important because my wife cannot balance well in the bath. The warmth and engagement by my wife's caregivers is extremely important to her and I would say that is one of Angel Senior Care's strong points.

Phyllis H April 03, 2017

I haven't been able to do a lot of the work around the house so my caregiver has done a really nice job helping me.

Walter E March 03, 2017

I can get out of the house and I know everything will be okay.

Barbee S March 03, 2017

The caregivers do a little bit of house cleaning for me and I have been lucky with my caregivers.

Sharron (Shari) C March 01, 2017

The services have been a great help. Angel Senior Care has helped us stay out of the care centers.

Carol M February 02, 2017

Angel Senior Care makes my life easier because I have to have caregivers at this point. I do not have a choice.

Reta C August 30, 2016

Very trained, well chosen, compassionate caregivers for my mother. Office staff outstanding with additional support and expertise with long term insurance questions.

Caring110689150 August 25, 2015

We’ve been using Guardian Angels for my mom. We’ve had a little bit of difficulty with scheduling issues. We have a primary guy 5 times a week, and we love him. On his days off, they were having problems finding someone steady. My sister handles the billing; there were problems, but it worked out.

George13 March 30, 2013

My wife was in Guardian Angels in Spokane WA. They're the only one we've used. This is the type of organization that costs so much an hour. We had them for seven hours a day and that resulted in a $3,000 bill, but their care was excellent.

About Angel Senior Care

Angel Senior Care is an in-home care provider serving Spokane, WA and the surrounding area. Angel Senior Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.