Family Home Care - Spokane, WA

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Family Home Care - Spokane, WA

Mary "Kathy" P_500301 July 24, 2017

Family Home Care's caregivers care about me and they ask questions to find out where things go and what needs to be done. Family Home Care has made my life easier by doing the chores because physically, I can't do them.

Gene B_500275 July 24, 2017

Family Home Care has wonderful people working for them. Family Home Care has made my life easier because I don't have to worry about not being able to get out of the tub.

Janet M P_497279 July 18, 2017

Family Home Care takes into consideration my needs. You may have to go through several channels to receive the care you want, but they will help you get there. Family Home Care makes my life easier by doing things for me so I don't have to worry about it.

Helga T_496897 July 17, 2017

Family Home Care is nice, friendly, and does their job. It makes me feel better that my house gets cleaned up every now and then.

Susan M_496880 July 17, 2017

Family Home Care is reliable and helps out in many ways. I used to do all of the housework, and now because of Family Home Care, I'm lazy.

About Family Home Care - Spokane, WA

Family Home Care - Spokane, WA is an in-home care provider serving Spokane Valley, WA and the surrounding area. Family Home Care - Spokane, WA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.