Family Home Care - Spokane, WA

Overview of Ratings

4.3

October 25, 2017

By Peggy G 545739

Family Home Care has good caregivers. My caregiver from Family Home Care does the things I need done.

October 24, 2017

By Connie S 544901

I have never had an issues with Family Home Care, some of my caregivers weren't the best but now I have a great caregiver. The services from Family Home Care have helped me to have meals and there are some other things that make life easier for me throughout the week.

October 24, 2017

By Renee S 544884

Family Home Care is always one top of everything. They handle problems immediately. Family Home Care spoils me. They do the work for me.

October 18, 2017

By Harold S 541867

I would recommend Family Home Care because I like how they are courteous and dependable. Family Home Care has made my life easier because I am disabled so they bring help that is really appreciated.

October 18, 2017

By Carol G 541866

I would tell someone that Family Home Care is willing to to the extra mile and help with last minute care or needing care in an emergency. Family Home Care helps my loved one with tasks that she can't do, whether it be grocery shopping or bathing or anything.

October 16, 2017

By Desiree S 540505

Family Home Care is a really easy agency to work with. The services provided by Family Home Care have made life easier through their assistance.

October 16, 2017

By Margaret "Peggy" B 540480

Family Home Care has provided me with an excellent experience. Family Home Care keeps my life orderly. I have a gal that takes care of the house and of me personally when I need it.

September 27, 2017

By Amanda "Renee" W_531095

I would tell my friends that the caregiver that I have from Family Home Care is wonderful, but I have not talked to the people who run the place. The caregiver helps me with my daily chores that I have around the house.

September 27, 2017

By Dean R_531083

The people at Family Home Care are dependable and trustworthy! Family Home Care provides my loved one with someone who listens to him and takes care of his needs.

September 19, 2017

By Diane B_526264

Family Home Care is very good because most of their workers work well, and, on occasion, there are a few who will just sit around. Family Home Care could make life easier by giving me people I have for sure and not new people every day or every other day. I don't always know when and if they are coming. One time, I needed to go have wound care done and the caregiver who came didn't have a car.

By Marshia S_525129

I wouldn't recommend Family Home Care. I'd tell others it's an option but not would I would tell them to pursue right away. I'd give Family Home Care a very negative score. It was very bad service. Listen to what I was trying to explain to them for why I need a caregiver.

By Timothy M_525103

I would tell a friend that Family Home Care has efficient caregivers. Family Home Care has made my life easier by doing things for me that I am no longer able to do.

By Fred B_525094

Family Home Care has capable caregivers, and they are aware of what is going on. This is very comforting. I don't have to argue with my father now that he has a caregiver.

By Shelby B_525086

I would tell a friend that Family Home Care is a good company to go through. Family Home Care makes my life easier by helping me out.

By Excell J_525085

I would recommend Family Home Care because they are always on time, and they do their job. Having Family Home Care has made life easier on me because it takes a big load off of my shoulders.

By Megan B_516984

Family Home Care is prompt and reliable. The service has helped the most by having someone reliable here to help my loved one out.

By Peter K_516964

Family Home Care's staff is trained with the skill set that matches my husband's needs. They are reliable and the intake is very congenial and helpful. Family Home Care has given me great comfort. They have given me an opportunity to participate in classes. Knowing I have a back up, I can call on them for emergencies. It eases my mind.

By Mary N_516944

Family Home Care is a very dependable company. Family Home Care makes my life easier by having a caregiver come into my home to help me bathe. I don't ask my caregiver to do anything else.

August 23, 2017

By Connie R_514899

Family Home Care followed through on everything. I received physical therapy that helped me.

August 19, 2017

By Sherry D_514197

I wouldn't have too much to say about Family Home Care, but they are doing alright. Family Home Care has made our lives easier because its good having someone there to take care of my sister.

By Anonymous_512423

Family Home Care has excellent communication. The office will make sure to tell us which caregiver will be here and what times they'll be here. They tell us if and if there are any issues with anything. They are easy to reach and get right back to me. I haven't had any issues with the office. The client's quality of life has improved and is so much better. Having someone there just makes their day better.

By Diann B_512418

The caregiver I have is an angel, and I absolutely adore her. Family Home Care has made my life easier in every way.

By Justin M_512416

Family Home Care is efficient and gets here on time. Most of the time, they seem to know what they are doing. Family Home Care has made him communicate with people better than before.

By Allene T_512414

Everybody at Family Home Care has been so good, except for one caregiver. Her driving was terrible, and she shouldn't have been driving any of the clients. I prayed that I would get home safe, and she didn't want me to tell her anything about how I wanted things done. I had to call Family Home Care and tell them to not send her back. Everyone else has been so nice to me. I know that they care about me and it is so wonderful. I am so thankful for Family Home Care. Having people come who are so friendly is so uplifting for me. I am so thankful that I have people who come to help me, and I'm so happy to see them because I know they care and they do their job so good.

By Rosi J_512411

Family Home Care is a good company and the caregivers are decent people. Family Home Care has made our lives easier by freeing up my time so I can do other things. It is a stress relief knowing that someone is here to help.

By Betty Jo W_512404

Family Home Care is a good company to go with. The caregiver does the shopping, light housekeeping, and has assisted me in my physical state.

By Anonymous_512402

I'd tell others to call Family Home Care because they are good. I don't know what makes them good. Family Home Care has made my life easier by giving me a consistent caregiver.

By Marjorie A_503720

I would tell a friend that Family Home Care caters to my needs. The services have helped the most with keeping up house hold chores.

By Anonymous_503713

Family Home Care is very helpful and informative. My caregivers make me feel comfortable and I feel that I can call the agency about anything. My caregivers do some cleaning that I don't have to end up doing, and they put lotion on my body which makes me feel good.

By Warren F_503706

I would tell a friend that Family Home Care has given me good caregivers. Family Home Care needs to keep the caregivers informed on where they need to be and when they need to be there.

By Anonymous_503703

Family Home Care does a great job. Family Home Care makes my life easier by doing the housework.

July 26, 2017

By Janice G_501378

Family Home Care's people are super nice. The service from Family Home Care makes it so I don't have to worry about my mom getting to her appointments on time or that she's alone all the time.

July 24, 2017

By Mary "Kathy" P_500301

Family Home Care's caregivers care about me and they ask questions to find out where things go and what needs to be done. Family Home Care has made my life easier by doing the chores because physically, I can't do them.

July 24, 2017

By Gene B_500275

Family Home Care has wonderful people working for them. Family Home Care has made my life easier because I don't have to worry about not being able to get out of the tub.

July 18, 2017

By Janet M P_497279

Family Home Care takes into consideration my needs. You may have to go through several channels to receive the care you want, but they will help you get there. Family Home Care makes my life easier by doing things for me so I don't have to worry about it.

July 17, 2017

By Helga T_496897

Family Home Care is nice, friendly, and does their job. It makes me feel better that my house gets cleaned up every now and then.

July 17, 2017

By Susan M_496880

Family Home Care is reliable and helps out in many ways. I used to do all of the housework, and now because of Family Home Care, I'm lazy.

From Family Home Care - Spokane, WA

Family Home Care - Spokane, WA is an in-home care provider serving Spokane Valley, WA and the surrounding area. Family Home Care - Spokane, WA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Family Home Care - Spokane, WA