Care to Stay Home - Spokane Valley

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Care to Stay Home - Spokane Valley

James L D_510796 August 14, 2017

I would tell a friend that Care to Stay Home are very nice and caring. Care to Stay Home has made life easier by doing odd jobs around the house when they are done bathing and taking care of the client.

Jake H_510793 August 14, 2017

Care to Stay Home did a great job. The caregivers were always very attentive and professional. I appreciated the caregivers being there to be with my mother when we needed it.

Josh O_499449 July 21, 2017

Having met some of the owners and managers, Care to Stay Home is a good company. Although it is expensive, it was worth it. Care to Stay Home made things a lot easier because it was able to take care of my loved one so I could work.

Jan F_499437 July 21, 2017

I had a good experience Care to Stay Home, they were really willing to work with us, and their caregivers seemed to be pretty well trained. With Care to Stay Home, I didn't need to worry about James, but James didn't feel like he needed the care, but more so what I wanted him to do.

Marcus W_495202 July 13, 2017

Care to Stay Home is very helpful and accommodating. The services from Care to Stay Home have freed up my time and given me confidence that my dad is being taken care of.

Jeannie W_494801 July 12, 2017

Care to Stay Home is very knowledgeable, flexible, and caring about my individual needs for care. Care to Stay Home provides the same caregiver each day we need care, which provides consistency for my dad and I.

Stephanie N_487631 June 23, 2017

Care to Stay Home does what they are told and does all kinds of work. They do not let us down once. They also accommodate our schedules.

Michael C P_481828 June 12, 2017

Care to Stay Home has allowed me to stay at home.

Matthew W_481822 June 12, 2017

Care to Stay Home is willing to meet the scheduling needs.

Jo Ann M_481819 June 12, 2017

I've been with Care to Stay Home for many years. The people I've had have been good. The office has changed rules without notification to the people it's going to affect. They have changed their polices. Care to Stay Home took a good caregiver and gave me no notice. The caregiver gave me a two day notice on when her last day was.

Marnie K_481807 June 12, 2017

Care to Stay Home is an awesome agency because they are always trying to ensure that their clients have a caregiver, especially if their regular caregiver is unable to come. They are great at accommodating their clients' needs.

Helen F_476847 May 30, 2017

Care to Stay Home's caregivers were wonderful.

Kathy C_472343 May 18, 2017

Care to Stay Home is right on the spot when it comes to getting back to you. The people are likable and are very prompt.

Carol S_471113 May 16, 2017

Care to Stay Home was there for my sister and was a good company.

Clara J_469534 May 12, 2017

I would tell someone that Care to Stay Home has been good to me so far.

About Care to Stay Home - Spokane Valley

Care to Stay Home - Spokane Valley is an in-home care provider serving Spokane Valley, WA and the surrounding area. Care to Stay Home - Spokane Valley offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.