Care to Stay Home - Spokane Valley

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Care to Stay Home - Spokane Valley

Michael C P_481828 June 12, 2017

Care to Stay Home has allowed me to stay at home.

Matthew W_481822 June 12, 2017

Care to Stay Home is willing to meet the scheduling needs.

Jo Ann M_481819 June 12, 2017

I've been with Care to Stay Home for many years. The people I've had have been good. The office has changed rules without notification to the people it's going to affect. They have changed their polices. Care to Stay Home took a good caregiver and gave me no notice. The caregiver gave me a two day notice on when her last day was.

Marnie K_481807 June 12, 2017

Care to Stay Home is an awesome agency because they are always trying to ensure that their clients have a caregiver, especially if their regular caregiver is unable to come. They are great at accommodating their clients' needs.

Helen F_476847 May 30, 2017

Care to Stay Home's caregivers were wonderful.

Kathy C_472343 May 18, 2017

Care to Stay Home is right on the spot when it comes to getting back to you. The people are likable and are very prompt.

Carol S_471113 May 16, 2017

Care to Stay Home was there for my sister and was a good company.

Clara J_469534 May 12, 2017

I would tell someone that Care to Stay Home has been good to me so far.

About Care to Stay Home - Spokane Valley

Care to Stay Home - Spokane Valley is an in-home care provider serving Spokane Valley, WA and the surrounding area. Care to Stay Home - Spokane Valley offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.