Care to Stay Home - Spokane Valley

Overview of Ratings

4.5

November 09, 2017

By Gail S_1

Care to Stay Home provided my father with good care; however, their cost was too high. Care to Stay Home made my life easier just knowing someone was there to take care of my father.

November 09, 2017

By Cheryl S

They were hardworking and well trained at their job. They assisted with showering, which was a big relief.

October 25, 2017

By David B_2

Care to Stay Home has been very helpful. Care to Stay Home has been able to help my husband shower.

October 17, 2017

By Roger S_1

Care to Stay Home is on time, they say what they're going to do, and most of the caregivers do an excellent job. I'm a disabled vet and I have a bad back and hips, and Care to Stay Home comes in to do the deep cleaning for me.

October 16, 2017

By John Z_1

Care to Stay Home is knowledgeable and personable. Care to Stay Home helped my mother with prepping meals and getting to the bathroom.

September 20, 2017

By John M_9

Care to Stay Home is very capable and caring. They know what to say and how to handle the situations emotionally and physically. Care to Stay Home has had a positive impact on us.

September 20, 2017

By Anonymous_390

I have some issues with the administration. They have trouble with the insurance, so that causes unwanted expenses. Care to Stay Home is doing what they can but it is mostly the attitude of my loved one. They do not think that they need help, when they actually do.

August 23, 2017

By Cathy P_3

I would tell others that Care to Stay Home seems to be professional, and all of their staff takes good care of clients. They are nice on the phone. The services have made the client's life easier by having someone help give him a bath. We don't have the concerns we had before because we have a professional here to make sure everything is going okay.

August 23, 2017

By Isabelle G

Care to Stay Home has been very responsive to the client's needs. I couldn't get by without the help that Care to Stay Home provides.

By Cheri N

The caregivers that were here from Care to Stay Home that got to know my mother were awesome. The caregivers made my mother's life better, which made my life easier.

By James L D

I would tell a friend that Care to Stay Home are very nice and caring. Care to Stay Home has made life easier by doing odd jobs around the house when they are done bathing and taking care of the client.

By Jake H

Care to Stay Home did a great job. The caregivers were always very attentive and professional. I appreciated the caregivers being there to be with my mother when we needed it.

July 21, 2017

By Josh O

Having met some of the owners and managers, Care to Stay Home is a good company. Although it is expensive, it was worth it. Care to Stay Home made things a lot easier because it was able to take care of my loved one so I could work.

July 21, 2017

By Jan F

I had a good experience Care to Stay Home, they were really willing to work with us, and their caregivers seemed to be pretty well trained. With Care to Stay Home, I didn't need to worry about James, but James didn't feel like he needed the care, but more so what I wanted him to do.

July 13, 2017

By Marcus W

Care to Stay Home is very helpful and accommodating. The services from Care to Stay Home have freed up my time and given me confidence that my dad is being taken care of.

July 12, 2017

By Jeannie W

Care to Stay Home is very knowledgeable, flexible, and caring about my individual needs for care. Care to Stay Home provides the same caregiver each day we need care, which provides consistency for my dad and I.

June 23, 2017

By Stephanie N

Care to Stay Home does what they are told and does all kinds of work. They do not let us down once. They also accommodate our schedules. I am not there all of the time, but I know that without the caregivers the client would never get out of the house. It's good for the client to get out of the house.They do everything they can for my dad.

By Brian P_1

Care to Stay Home has allowed me to stay at home. I am legally blind and my lungs are shot so I need a lot of help.

By Matthew W

Care to Stay Home is willing to meet the scheduling needs. Care to Stay Home helps out with everything I need.

By Angie M

I've been with Care to Stay Home for many years. The people I've had have been good. The office has changed rules without notification to the people it's going to affect. They have changed their polices. Care to Stay Home took a good caregiver and gave me no notice. The caregiver gave me a two day notice on when her last day was. I only have a caregiver two days a week.

By Marnie K

Care to Stay Home is an awesome agency because they are always trying to ensure that their clients have a caregiver, especially if their regular caregiver is unable to come. They are great at accommodating their clients' needs. The services allow me to have respite, which is what I need.

May 30, 2017

By Teresa C

Care to Stay Home's caregivers were wonderful. The caregiver did things that I had forgotten about to do. She went ahead and did them.

May 18, 2017

By Kathy C_4

Care to Stay Home is right on the spot when it comes to getting back to you. The people are likable and are very prompt. I went from a lot of care to a lot less care because of the services that Care to Stay Home provides for me. It has been so helpful to me.

May 16, 2017

By Carol S

Care to Stay Home was there for my sister and was a good company. Care to Stay Home was able to help my sister with her medicine.

May 12, 2017

By Jennifer J_1

I would tell someone that Care to Stay Home has been good to me so far. The biggest impact of the services is that the caregivers from Care to Stay Home are good.

From Care to Stay Home - Spokane Valley

Care to Stay Home - Spokane Valley is an in-home care provider serving Spokane Valley, WA and the surrounding area. Care to Stay Home - Spokane Valley offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Care to Stay Home - Spokane Valley