Elite Home Care | IN-HOME CARE

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Elite Home Care | IN-HOME CARE

Margaret B_498891 July 20, 2017

For example, one of the caregivers went above and beyond to bring a wallet and his keys to my father in person, which I thought was beyond the call of duty. I really like Elite Home Care. My father likes the services from Elite Home Care. Even getting to go to Elite Home Care once a week helps him socially and helps him get out of his apartment.

Carolyn B_498867 July 20, 2017

Elite Home Care is honest and the caregivers are willing to do what is asked. The caregivers make life easier by simply being there for me. They're great.

Martha B_498408 July 20, 2017

Elite Home Care's people are outstanding. They are caring, loving, and I can't describe how wonderful they are. Elite Home Care has helped me the most by giving me the opportunity to get out to the grocery store.

Sue* W_497515 July 18, 2017

Elite Home Care is nice, they are good to me. I was real sick when I started with Elite Home Care. The one who comes has got me going around again.

Eva Mae* S_497509 July 18, 2017

Elite Home Care has been a good company to have. Elite Home Care has helped relieve the stress of taking care of mom.

Geneva* R_497319 July 18, 2017

Elite Home Care is a good provider because they explain everything to me before they do what they do. When I walk into Elite Home Care, everyone is nice and show their warmth. I can see the delight on my grandma's face that she loves the service and I love the service. It's helpful that my grandma can go to the Elite Home Care center so she's not laying in bed all day. This is a place where I can send my loved ones. Then when the caregivers come out, they do the things that I can't do, so I only have to do the light chores.

John* B_497186 July 17, 2017

I would tell someone that Elite Home Care treats their clients very well and all of the caregivers are excellent. Elite Home Care helps me out a lot. If I have a problem, I can talk to them about what I need.

Annie M_496971 July 17, 2017

Elite Home Care has helpful, clean people. Elite Home Care gives us a chance to meet other people and get out of the house.

Sharon B_496959 July 17, 2017

I would recommend Elite Home Care because that I like the atmosphere when I walk in. Elite Home Care has made my life easier because the client is able to be looked after.

Lisa M_496705 July 17, 2017

I'd recommend Elite Home Care since they provide people to take care of me, as well as a company car for my use. They also train their caregivers well. Elite Home Care needs to train their caregivers on the Hoyer lifts better, but other than that, they do a good job.

Edward E_496703 July 17, 2017

Elite Home Care is willing to work with you if you need something in a hurry. They are accommodating if you need to change the schedule. The services have made a big impact on me because I really needed the help.

Curtis (VA) L_496698 July 17, 2017

I would recommend Elite Home Care because they are good people. Elite Home Care has made my life easier by taking me where I need to go.

Irish* H_490163 June 28, 2017

Elite Home Care are really nice to me.

Angela* G_489296 June 27, 2017

Elite Home Care sends people that are courteous and good.

Mary C_488666 June 26, 2017

It takes Elite Home Care some time to find a caregiver that will match with their clients. I think eventually they find a good aide. In the meantime, they still have temporary aides providing care.

Charles (VA) A_488423 June 26, 2017

Elite Home Care is ten times better then the VA. Elite Home Care is reliable and outgoing as the caregivers have traveled from a long distance to come to our home. The caregivers are well-kept, and they simply come in and do what they are supposed to.

Devaraj* R_487226 June 22, 2017

I would recommend Elite Home Care because they have good caregivers. I can call Elite Home Care and get what I need.

Arthur "AW" S_486741 June 21, 2017

Elite Home Care has excellent services because they have a good relationship to the client and the client's family. They offer different activities and make good meals.

Latashia* M_486348 June 21, 2017

Elite Home Care sends out quality professionals to their clients' homes.

Robert (VA) L_485948 June 20, 2017

Elite Home Care has been nice and has done everything they said they would do.

Debra* M_473861 May 22, 2017

Elite Home Care has sent me an older caregiver, and it is hard to let a stranger into my home.

Diane T_473281 May 19, 2017

Elite Home Care was a delight, everyone was very nice and they asked what I wanted to have done.

Sharon* C_473040 May 19, 2017

I would recommend Elite Home Care because they would come out and help me take a shower. They helped me with everyday things that I needed to do.

Deonn (VA) Y_470669 May 15, 2017

Elite Home Care has so much compassion for my husband and I.

Kim F_470135 May 15, 2017

I would tell someone that Elite Home Care takes care of their clients.

Jenny612036 May 11, 2017

Elite Home Care did everything for us. They helped with medications, watched over my grandmother, and helped her if she needed help. They did a very good job.

Bettye* J April 25, 2017

I would like to have the same caregiver each time instead of receiving someone new.

Rosa Lee D April 20, 2017

It was helpful that the caregivers made sure my grandmother was bathed. They kept her company, and made sure she ate and took her medication.

Richard B April 20, 2017

Elite Home Care could have had a better impact by sending someone younger to help my mother move around the house.

L'Kita B April 20, 2017

The fact that Elite Home Care can pick up the client saves me a lot of time in the morning. It took a lot out of me to leave my mother with someone, but it leaves me peace knowing that she looks forward to the care Elite Home Care provides, and it makes my life so much easier. The client calls the staff her family and she loves them.

Vickie* H April 19, 2017

The services help the most by providing someone for my grandmother to talk to.

Joyce H April 18, 2017

Elite Home Care gives me peace of mind that the client is okay. They pick up the client and take them to where they need to go.

Howard (VA) K April 18, 2017

Our caregiver is wonderful. She makes my job a bit easier.

Sharon* H April 17, 2017

The time is a little too short, I would like more time with my caregiver because they don't get enough done.

Sandra (VA) G April 17, 2017

I need the services really badly because I have trouble walking and I fall really easily.

Joyce M April 17, 2017

The service does a lot so that I don't have to.

Janie* B April 17, 2017

The caregiver is the best part about Elite Home Care.

Daniel VA E April 17, 2017

The impact of the services was good, but sometimes the caregivers did not have the rubber gloves they needed.

Emma* B March 29, 2017

Elite Home Care has made my life easier by helping me do the housework, cleaning my bathroom, changing my sheets and doing my laundry. They do things I can't do.

Ben B March 28, 2017

The services are going along well, and everyone is so good to me. The services give me a place to go and relax.

Kelvin013783 November 18, 2016

I had Elite Home Care, and they weren't good. They'd give me 16 different people in 2 months' time, and I've had enough of it. They're terrible, and they were too far away. It took the girls a long time to get here, and they come late, or they don't come at all. They'd have to get new ones to come, and it's just a big mix-up all the time. Every day, it was something different. I had to explain where my medicine was or what drawer the band-aids are in over and over, and I get a new one the next day, and I'd have to tell them again where everything is. It just got too much. The caregivers are pretty good and nice, but there was one person I didn't like.

Les C January 30, 2014

... Excellent Service, Professional and Very Courteous, Caring Assistance, Customer Support beyond All Others and Would definitely Recommend Elite HomeCare to Others .

middlechild1 November 26, 2012

Chris and Andrew are amazing. Andrew being an RN in the community really helps when planning care for my father. All of the CNAs at Elite are personable and professional. My father has had care now for 6 weeks with no issues. I like that they are a local company and not a franchise!!! I really appreciate that I can call and talk directly with one of the owners not an answering service. Thank you guys.

SandraG November 19, 2012

The people at Elite were the best. They were always professional, and took great care of my Mom. My mother had cancer, and though she was 100% mentally she needed help all around the house. Andrew and Chris were always availible to help, and provide answers. I recommend Elite to everyone I know that needs care.

From Elite Home Care

Care for Your Loved One:

At Elite Home Care understand the way you feel about quality care for your loved one. Our focus is always on reliability, safety, and listening to our clients needs. We will treat your loved one as though we were providing care for a member of our own family. We are owned an operated by healthcare professionals including one of our partners, An Emergency Room RN. We are not a franchise or a large company that is hard to deal with. Elite home care is a local community business and we can tailor your care to your specific needs. We exist solely because the community continues to demand a company that will listen and understand each clients unique needs. Whether it's a short morning visit to help with chores or up to 24 hours of live in care.

Our Registered Nurse will provide a free, in-home evaluation and implement a plan of care that is unique to each of our clients. Our staff is available for care 24 hours per day/7 days per week. All of our employees undergo background screening and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured.

Personal Care Services

• Memory Care
  • Companionship
  • Meal Preparation

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening