Elite Home Care Home Care

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
29301, 29302, 29303, 29304, 29305, 29306, 29307, 29316, 29318, 29319, 29320, 29322, 29323, 29324, 29329, 29330, 29331, 29333, 29334, 29335, 29336, 29338, 29346, 29348, 29349, 29356, 29365, 29368, 29369, 29372, 29373, 29374, 29375, 29376, 29377, 29378, 29385, 29386, 29388, 29390, 29391, 29698
Hcp_cert

Reviews of Elite Home Care | Home Care

September 23, 2017

By Dorothy* G_529056

The caregiver does not know where everything is supposed to go in the house yet. However, she is really good at asking if she is not sure. Elite Home Care helps my wife and myself so that I can go out because someone needs to be here with her and it gives me some relief. My wife likes her caregiver a lot as well and that helps.

September 22, 2017

By Barbara Y_528194

I would tell a friend that the caregivers from Elite Home Care haven't missed a minute of service to us, and they have all been exceptionally perfect. Elite Home Care has made life easier by knowing that I am comfortable with the care and can take care of my job without worrying about my loved one. I have the fullest confidence in the caregivers.

September 22, 2017

By James C_528190

Elite Home Care treats the client with respect. I wouldn't be able to work if it wasn't for Elite Home Care.

September 21, 2017

By Irene* E_527537

We have had no problems with Elite Home Care. When someone cannot come, they try to find someone to replace them. There is a CNA that comes out to bathe my mom. I live 30 miles away. If we didn't have the CNA, I would have to go all the way out there everyday to bathe her.

September 21, 2017

By David T_527167

Elite Home Care is very professional, and I have well-trained caregivers. Elite Home Care has helped me get back on my feet. I was very secluded before.

September 20, 2017

By Theresa R_526513

Elite Home Care is not consistent with the people that they send to my loved one. They switch things a lot. Some of the caregivers could have more knowledge and training. They are pretty easy-going and spend quality time with my loved one.

September 19, 2017

By Linda* M_525944

I don't like the aides, but Elite Home Care as a company has done well. They keep in touch with me and keep me informed. It isn't the company's fault, but the aides don't do anything and just sit in the chair.

September 19, 2017

By Fannie* M_525653

Elite Home Care is prompt. It's good! Elite Home Care helps by just being there for me. They help me do the little things I can't. They encourage me that it's going to get better.

By Anonymous_525222

Elite Home Care needs to be on time. There is a lot of lateness and lots of different caregivers. That is unsettling. Elite Home Care needs to have better background research and evaluate the caregivers that are being sent out. The caregivers ask too personal questions that are not needed for the care.

By C.C. C_525219

I would say that Elite Home Care will give pretty good care. The first caregiver played games on her phone. This is the caregiver that was let go. I thought that when the caregivers arrived at the home, they were going to ask what I want them to do. Elite Home Care could do more work for me.

By Joyce* S_524977

I had a couple of caregivers that weren't good but the one I currently have is good. I would tell others that Elite Home Care will give you good caregivers. The caregivers help with whatever I need, like getting me my coffee and meals.

By Frances C_524965

I've been fortunate to work with Elite Home Care in any way I can. If I need to change to keep the caregiver, they will help with that. Having Elite Home Care is a blessing. It helps to have someone to talk to and have someone there. I've been put in a wheelchair, too, so I can only take care of my loved one for a short time.

By Cheryl C_524525

I like that Elite Home Care is so friendly and keeps my mom busy. She has made a lot of friends who treat her like like old friends. Elite Home Care has made a tremendous difference. I am able to still work with their help.

By Dan S_524522

Elite Home Care has been good to me, they are excellent. I have some good caregivers and some bad ones. Elite Home Care can make life easier for me by doing better at changing shifts. I have had problems with that and generally the caregivers are late.

By Mary* C_524444

Elite Home Care always sends replacements on time, and they inform me if someone will come later Elite Home Care has given me someone to help me take care of myself and return to a better quality of life.

By Anonymous_524218

The first time of the day that people come to my room, it is too early and I'm not there. The food is alright. The workers from Elite Home Care are good though too. They could do better, but it is a decent place. Elite Home Care is alright, they just don't have a big impact. If they can, they need to take the me out to get popcorn or something like that. Anything other than just staying indoors and doing nothing but play bingo and watch a movie is good.

By David B_524215

We've had a lot of different caregivers and requested that we have one or two because David is blind and nonverbal, so it's hard for him to communicate with strangers. It's hard for strangers to know what he is saying and what he is wanting. We haven't gotten the same caregivers every time. David is waking me up every two hours to make sure I'm still here. When he gets to the caregivers, he likes them.

By Rodnessia* H_524214

I would tell a friend that Elite Home Care has very nice caregivers. Elite Home Care made life easier by being there when we needed them and if an aide couldn't show up, they made sure they sent someone to be with my daughter.

By Thomas (VA) T_524211

Elite Home Care changes their caregivers too often, and some of them don't show up when they are supposed to. They have, however, worked with us and have since fixed that. The services from Elite Home Care help my husband with some of his daily routine.

August 30, 2017

By Tim D_517984

Elite Home Care gives my loved one somebody to talk to. Elite Home Care has helped my loved one the most with housework and daily chores.

August 28, 2017

By Tina G_516728

Elite Home Care has kept us very pleased with their services. I have not had any problems since being with Elite Home Care.

By Lorene* S_515177

Elite Home Care knows how to treat their clients and they are concerned about us. The services help out with my housework, and it allows someone to be here with me.

By Bobby Dean * W_514991

Elite Home Care has given me a caregiver that can do whatever I ask her to do. Elite Home Care has helped me with putting lotion my feet and and arms.

By Iver P_514928

The caregivers are very respectful, and they are all very good. Having Elite Home Care has allowed me to make progress with my walking. They have also lifted my spirits.

By Mary M_513479

The caregivers with Elite Home Care give me a bath, take care of what I need to get done, and sit and talk with me I can talk to my caregivers about anything that I want to talk about and they sit and listen to me.

By John S_513023

I appreciate the work that Elite Home Care does for my sister. The staff is polite and courteous. I really like the service that Elite Home Care is providing for my sister.

By Linda T_513013

I like Elite Home Care because they are still able to deal with all ages and clients, although my husband is younger. Sometimes, he gets uncomfortable, but the caregivers are able to help him and find things for him to do. I don't have to worry about my husband being safe because the caregivers are there for him.

August 16, 2017

By Jane B_512485

Elite Home Care is professional and well equip to handle patients with dementia disease and hypertension. Elite Home Care helps me to be able to work a couple of days at my office.

August 16, 2017

By Christopher G_512478

I would tell someone that Elite Home Care contacts us to see if everything is going okay. They are good about that. Elite Home Care works well for me. They send someone here that I can trust with my son. I don't trust just anyone with him. What counts is that my son likes her and she likes him.

By Janice* O_511705

Elite Home Care has sent caregivers that do what I ask them to do. The caregiver is a good worker and a really nice woman. The caregivers haven't really come out for the last three weeks, but when they come out I have a little bit of time for myself and they do stuff that I can't do.

By Pamela* W_511411

It is unfortunate that my permanent caregiver couldn't come a lot so every time someone new came I had to retrain them. It is nice when there is someone who knows what I need and can take care of it. I don't have any means of transportation, and with my health issues I couldn't make it to my doctors' appointments. These services have helped me greatly since there are things I can't do and I have no family. If I could not keep up with the cleanliness of the apartment, I would be evicted because they do clean checks.

By Jeanette* B_511393

Elite Home Care has great caregivers who are compassionate. I wish everyone could have as great of a caregiver as I do. Elite Home Care has helped the most with everyday living.

By Patricia M_511391

Elite Home Care is reliable and the caregivers that they send are thorough. Elite Home Care does many things for me to help me. They enable me to do more.

By Ollie* H_511390

Elite Home Care sent out a caregiver that is very good with my mother and will take her to the doctor. The caregiver will stay with my mother until I get back even if she has to stay a little longer. The caregiver will come in the morning and get my mother up and showered and dressed. She will also make my mother breakfast and will take her on a walk outside if it is nice.

July 27, 2017

By Janice* M_502555

Elite Home Care is excellent and I can't go wrong with them. They have a good daycare also. This caregiver really works with me and is good to me.

July 27, 2017

By Karen A_502261

The caregivers from Elite Home Care are very nice. My mother really likes them. The services from Elite Home Care allow me to take care of things I need to while the caregiver is with my mother.

July 26, 2017

By Anita C_501411

I would tell someone that Elite Home Care is classy and provides a lot of care. The services are good because I'm stress free knowing the client is being taken care of.

July 25, 2017

By Mitchell P_500643

Elite Home Care is a really caring group. The services have helped the most by helping me with my daily living.

July 21, 2017

By William Joseph* M_499689

Elite Home Care is very consistent, and stand behind their word. They try to get service that their clients need. The first caregiver I had from Elite Home Care was not good, but the new one has made a huge impact. The old one was always on her phone, even while driving.

By Margaret B_498891

For example, one of the caregivers went above and beyond to bring a wallet and his keys to my father in person, which I thought was beyond the call of duty. I really like Elite Home Care. My father likes the services from Elite Home Care. Even getting to go to Elite Home Care once a week helps him socially and helps him get out of his apartment.

By Carolyn B_498867

Elite Home Care is honest and the caregivers are willing to do what is asked. The caregivers make life easier by simply being there for me. They're great.

By Martha B_498408

Elite Home Care's people are outstanding. They are caring, loving, and I can't describe how wonderful they are. Elite Home Care has helped me the most by giving me the opportunity to get out to the grocery store.

By Sue* W_497515

Elite Home Care is nice, they are good to me. I was real sick when I started with Elite Home Care. The one who comes has got me going around again.

By Eva Mae* S_497509

Elite Home Care has been a good company to have. Elite Home Care has helped relieve the stress of taking care of mom.

By Geneva* R_497319

Elite Home Care is a good provider because they explain everything to me before they do what they do. When I walk into Elite Home Care, everyone is nice and show their warmth. I can see the delight on my grandma's face that she loves the service and I love the service. It's helpful that my grandma can go to the Elite Home Care center so she's not laying in bed all day. This is a place where I can send my loved ones. Then when the caregivers come out, they do the things that I can't do, so I only have to do the light chores.

By John* B_497186

I would tell someone that Elite Home Care treats their clients very well and all of the caregivers are excellent. Elite Home Care helps me out a lot. If I have a problem, I can talk to them about what I need.

By Annie M_496971

Elite Home Care has helpful, clean people. Elite Home Care gives us a chance to meet other people and get out of the house.

By Sharon B_496959

I would recommend Elite Home Care because that I like the atmosphere when I walk in. Elite Home Care has made my life easier because the client is able to be looked after.

By Lisa M_496705

I'd recommend Elite Home Care since they provide people to take care of me, as well as a company car for my use. They also train their caregivers well. Elite Home Care needs to train their caregivers on the Hoyer lifts better, but other than that, they do a good job.

By Edward E_496703

Elite Home Care is willing to work with you if you need something in a hurry. They are accommodating if you need to change the schedule. The services have made a big impact on me because I really needed the help.

By Curtis (VA) L_496698

I would recommend Elite Home Care because they are good people. Elite Home Care has made my life easier by taking me where I need to go.

June 28, 2017

By Irish* H_490163

Elite Home Care are really nice to me.

June 27, 2017

By Angela* G_489296

Elite Home Care sends people that are courteous and good.

June 26, 2017

By Mary C_488666

It takes Elite Home Care some time to find a caregiver that will match with their clients. I think eventually they find a good aide. In the meantime, they still have temporary aides providing care.

June 26, 2017

By Charles (VA) A_488423

Elite Home Care is ten times better then the VA. Elite Home Care is reliable and outgoing as the caregivers have traveled from a long distance to come to our home. The caregivers are well-kept, and they simply come in and do what they are supposed to.

June 22, 2017

By Devaraj* R_487226

I would recommend Elite Home Care because they have good caregivers. I can call Elite Home Care and get what I need.

June 21, 2017

By Arthur "AW" S_486741

Elite Home Care has excellent services because they have a good relationship to the client and the client's family. They offer different activities and make good meals.

June 21, 2017

By Latashia* M_486348

Elite Home Care sends out quality professionals to their clients' homes.

June 20, 2017

By Robert (VA) L_485948

Elite Home Care has been nice and has done everything they said they would do.

May 22, 2017

By Debra* M_473861

Elite Home Care has sent me an older caregiver, and it is hard to let a stranger into my home.

May 19, 2017

By Diane T_473281

Elite Home Care was a delight, everyone was very nice and they asked what I wanted to have done.

May 19, 2017

By Sharon* C_473040

I would recommend Elite Home Care because they would come out and help me take a shower. They helped me with everyday things that I needed to do.

May 15, 2017

By Deonn (VA) Y_470669

Elite Home Care has so much compassion for my husband and I.

May 15, 2017

By Kim F_470135

I would tell someone that Elite Home Care takes care of their clients.

May 11, 2017

By Jenny612036

Elite Home Care did everything for us. They helped with medications, watched over my grandmother, and helped her if she needed help. They did a very good job.

April 25, 2017

By Bettye* J

I would like to have the same caregiver each time instead of receiving someone new.

By Rosa Lee D

It was helpful that the caregivers made sure my grandmother was bathed. They kept her company, and made sure she ate and took her medication.

By Richard B

Elite Home Care could have had a better impact by sending someone younger to help my mother move around the house.

By L'Kita B

The fact that Elite Home Care can pick up the client saves me a lot of time in the morning. It took a lot out of me to leave my mother with someone, but it leaves me peace knowing that she looks forward to the care Elite Home Care provides, and it makes my life so much easier. The client calls the staff her family and she loves them.

April 19, 2017

By Vickie* H

The services help the most by providing someone for my grandmother to talk to.

April 18, 2017

By Joyce H

Elite Home Care gives me peace of mind that the client is okay. They pick up the client and take them to where they need to go.

April 18, 2017

By Howard (VA) K

Our caregiver is wonderful. She makes my job a bit easier.

By Sharon* H

The time is a little too short, I would like more time with my caregiver because they don't get enough done.

By Sandra (VA) G

I need the services really badly because I have trouble walking and I fall really easily.

By Joyce M

The service does a lot so that I don't have to.

By Janie* B

The caregiver is the best part about Elite Home Care.

By Daniel VA E

The impact of the services was good, but sometimes the caregivers did not have the rubber gloves they needed.

March 29, 2017

By Emma* B

Elite Home Care has made my life easier by helping me do the housework, cleaning my bathroom, changing my sheets and doing my laundry. They do things I can't do.

March 28, 2017

By Ben B

The services are going along well, and everyone is so good to me. The services give me a place to go and relax.

November 18, 2016

By Kelvin013783

I had Elite Home Care, and they weren't good. They'd give me 16 different people in 2 months' time, and I've had enough of it. They're terrible, and they were too far away. It took the girls a long time to get here, and they come late, or they don't come at all. They'd have to get new ones to come, and it's just a big mix-up all the time. Every day, it was something different. I had to explain where my medicine was or what drawer the band-aids are in over and over, and I get a new one the next day, and I'd have to tell them again where everything is. It just got too much. The caregivers are pretty good and nice, but there was one person I didn't like.

January 30, 2014

By Les C

... Excellent Service, Professional and Very Courteous, Caring Assistance, Customer Support beyond All Others and Would definitely Recommend Elite HomeCare to Others .

November 26, 2012

By middlechild1

Chris and Andrew are amazing. Andrew being an RN in the community really helps when planning care for my father. All of the CNAs at Elite are personable and professional. My father has had care now for 6 weeks with no issues. I like that they are a local company and not a franchise!!! I really appreciate that I can call and talk directly with one of the owners not an answering service. Thank you guys.

November 19, 2012

By SandraG

The people at Elite were the best. They were always professional, and took great care of my Mom. My mother had cancer, and though she was 100% mentally she needed help all around the house. Andrew and Chris were always availible to help, and provide answers. I recommend Elite to everyone I know that needs care.

From Elite Home Care

Care for Your Loved One:

At Elite Home Care understand the way you feel about quality care for your loved one. Our focus is always on reliability, safety, and listening to our clients needs. We will treat your loved one as though we were providing care for a member of our own family. We are owned an operated by healthcare professionals including one of our partners, An Emergency Room RN. We are not a franchise or a large company that is hard to deal with. Elite home care is a local community business and we can tailor your care to your specific needs. We exist solely because the community continues to demand a company that will listen and understand each clients unique needs. Whether it's a short morning visit to help with chores or up to 24 hours of live in care.

Our Registered Nurse will provide a free, in-home evaluation and implement a plan of care that is unique to each of our clients. Our staff is available for care 24 hours per day/7 days per week. All of our employees undergo background screening and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured.

Personal Care Services

• Memory Care
  • Companionship
  • Meal Preparation

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening