Visiting Angels | Southfield, MI

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Visiting Angels | Southfield, MI

Kathy30 May 29, 2013

I initially found Visiting Angels on the internet. I contacted them and they were very prompt in responding to my questions and coming right out for an interview so we could meet them and find out about their services. We were pleased with what they have to offer. We decided that we would give them a try and everything worked out very well. Their caregivers are very dedicated. I was very impressed with their screening process because they are very careful about the people that they hired. They were very good about matching us up with the right person. We went through one or two people that weren't quite the best fit because mom has alzheimers. They worked with us until we found just the right set of people to help her and they were with her for two and a half years. They were flexible too. There were times that we needed extra hours or changes in caregivers and they always work with us on it.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels is an in-home care provider serving Southfield, MI and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Visiting Angels