BrightStar Care S. Bucks County

Reviews of BrightStar Care S. Bucks County

4.5

October 11, 2017

By Barbara M_8

BrightStar Care should handle the office more efficiently. Their office and billing is not going well, and they aren't getting the bills over to the insurance company. In the first week or two I had seven different caregivers, so it is hard. I had to constantly be training them and I can't walk around well. I finally have a good caregiver.

October 11, 2017

By jim3003

I want to thank Eric for helping me with my Dad. He has great advice for what I needed to do to make his life easier. He is doing good now. Thanks

October 06, 2017

By Anthony F

I like the management at the BrightStar Care office because of their great communication and how they present themselves. The caregivers fill in the gap to care for my loved one when others can't be there, and they do a great job.

September 13, 2017

By Gene K_2

I like BrightStar Care, they are a competent agency. The services from BrightStar Care make life easier for me. I feel comfortable that my dad is in good hands and I don't have to do everything for him.

May 31, 2017

By johnbri

Both my in-laws need home care and Eric has been very easy to speak with regarding our options and time table. They truly want what is best for our situation and i greatly appreciate the information they have provided. Thank you

November 26, 2016

By jack3003

When my mom was sick these guys really gave me some top notch advice on how to handle her unique situation. I know they really do care. The owner Eric is "hands on" and it shows ...... his staff were very patient with me. Thanks again.

May 10, 2016

By Hank5

Brightstar Care was OK, but they sent somebody that hardly spoke English, so she wasn’t too good. They sent somebody else, but she wasn’t a very good companion, either. The agency was quick in granting our requests for replacements. The guy from the agency's office who came down to our house to set everything up was nice.

From BrightStar Care S. Bucks County

BrightStar Care S. Bucks County is an in-home care provider serving Southampton, PA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care S. Bucks County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care S. Bucks County