Homewatch CareGivers of South Orange

LinePocEocHcp cert

Reviews of Homewatch CareGivers of South Orange

November 16, 2017

By Anonymous_161

The people from Homewatch CareGivers are friendly, but I am not quite satisfied with them. There is nothing that would make the services from Homewatch CareGivers more helpful for me, I am just not satisfied with their caregivers.

November 14, 2017

By Catherine O_1

Homewatch CareGivers is very supportive and responsive. They are always available when I need care for my grandmother. Homewatch CareGivers takes care of my grandmother so I know that she is always safe and cared for.

November 10, 2017

By Judy W_1

Homewatch CareGivers has good communication and they are efficient. Homewatch CareGivers takes care of tasks that are too demanding for me.

October 31, 2017

By Stephanie M

Homewatch CareGivers caregivers are very helpful. Homewatch CareGivers caregivers do a lot for my mother. I know she feels relived to not be alone all the time.

October 24, 2013

By Laurmize

I am a new client to the Homewatch. From the start I felt very well taken care of. My needs for a home health care aid were discusses, The woman, Tamika, they sent to help me was warm, kind and friendly. She was very helpful with everything. The agency was knowledgeable as to Tamika's schedule when I needed to change her hours. I am very happy with Homewatch.

October 20, 2013

By Paul23

The care givers that they supplied to take care of my needs, both while inside a care center for three weeks and at my home for an additional 6 weeks or so, on a 24 hr/7 day schedule was simply terrific. I had been involved in a rather horrific auto accident resulting in multiple fractures to both my legs, an arm and multiple ribs required significant care and the people were all well trained, available at all hours when I needed help, friendly and usually anticipated my needs. I could not have been better taken care off. And, as I began to regain my strength and mobility helped me with physical training which made my move from my wheelchair to walking again much, much easier.

May 22, 2013

By tcybutterfly

Due to health and safety challenges I was compelled to bring my parents back up to NJ to be near me. I knew that I needed 24/7 in home care for them. Quickly I realized that "care providers" are not all equal, nor are agencies! Homewatch Caregivers of South Orange have provided us with aides that are above and beyond our expectations. All the aides that have serviced (and are serving) my parents are caring, compassionate, competent, understanding and responsible. I know that my responsibilities are lighter because of Homewatch Caregivers. The responsiveness of the office staff, the assistance from the social workers and nursing staff and the personal attention to every request and detail make the entire experience much easier. Definitely the absolute best!

May 12, 2013

By Homewatch Client

Homewatch is the second agency that my sisters and I have turned to for in-home care for our mother, who suffers from dementia. The first agency was not nearly as good at working with us to find just the right caretakers, given our specific needs. Homewatch has trained and positioned two excellent caretakers, one who lives in during the week, and one who lives in on the weekends. This way, my mom has 24/7 care, and my sisters and I can rest much easier knowing that she is being cared for by qualified caretakers.

From Homewatch CareGivers of South Orange

Providing premier in home care services with our professionally trained caregivers backed by over 30 years of in-field experience, Homewatch CareGivers is recognized as a home care leader worldwide. Our focus is on customized care for individuals of all ages that preserves dignity, protects independence and provides peace of mind for the family.

Our senior care services in Essex, Morris, and Northern Union Counties include:

• personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing, transfers, etc.)
  • rehab care
  • hospice support
  • medication reminders
  • hospital discharge assistance
  • respite care
  • automatic medication dispensers and other technologies to complement care
  • client care coordination to address holistic care needs

Our full range of companion care and personal home care services keeps our clients safe at home, where they want to be. Quality home care lies in delivering what our clients want as much as providing what they need. Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference. We believe in putting the client in the driver's seat, enabling them to maintain a personal lifestyle they choose, within a schedule they prefer, to enhance quality of life.

We know that educated caregivers bring pride and confidence to the tender job of caring. Homewatch CareGivers University is a professionally developed caregiver training platform designed to train our caregiver employees, family members providing care, and even the greater caregiver community with thousands of hours of up-to-date training courses.

Our best practices ensure we are matching our clients with the highest quality caregivers. Our hiring standards meet or exceed the most stringent state requirements. Announced and unannounced quality assurance visits by professionals are just part of our ongoing efforts to identify training opportunities so that caregivers skills continually improve.

Photos of Homewatch CareGivers of South Orange