Right at Home Davis & Weber Counties

Overview of Ratings

4.6

December 19, 2015

By Dianne Harrop

Very kind and considerate care - very efficient.

December 18, 2015

By David N.1

Provider is very attentive. Helps and encourages and is involved with her exercises

December 16, 2015

By Margie Anderson

Elaine is a very good worker. I like her.

April 30, 2015

By L. Lin

I don't know how I ever made it through my first years without the help of RAH. The girls who have helped me are the enrichment of my life. Right now, they help me to have higher level of living.

November 24, 2014

By Donald27

We are very pleased with the services offered by this provider. She is well trained and meets our needs very efficiently.

March 31, 2014

By Margie5

Elaine is wonderful worker and person. She helps me in every way. Keep her.

January 23, 2014

By J. Olmo

I am very happy with 2 aides from Right at Home. They are respectful and do great work attending to my needs.

April 30, 2013

By Gaelin

She was very knowledgeable. I enjoyed her very much.

April 21, 2013

By Dorothy M.

Vicki helped me understand some issues that I needed clarity on.

From Right at Home Davis & Weber Counties