Right at Home Washington/St. Tammany Parishes

Overview of Ratings

4.8

December 18, 2015

By Dorothy Moisant

I could not have asked for better caregivers. Everyone has been excellent.

December 16, 2015

By L.E. Smith

I have been very satisfied with assistance given to me.

July 31, 2015

By Carmella1

It is great having the service of Right at Home for me. I enjoy the company. The girls are thoughtful and very helpful. I look forward to the days they will be with me.

March 31, 2014

By Mae2

Reliable, dependable service at a difficult time in my life. I would definitely refer anyone to use Right at Home Slidell.

From Right at Home Washington/St. Tammany Parishes

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Photos of Right at Home Washington/St. Tammany Parishes