Right at Home North Shore/Chicago Metro

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home North Shore/Chicago Metro

Patricia R April 03, 2017

I've learned how to not be so stressed and take things easier. My care is more fun than it is work.

mahar0091 March 27, 2017

Client of Right at Home for 4 years!

Joseph R March 02, 2017

The services had a huge impact on our lives. They were able to engage my mother to the extent that was possible and they were able to make my brother and my mother feel comfortable.

Esther R March 02, 2017

The services had a huge impact on our lives. They engaged my mother to the extent that was possible and they made her and my brother feel comfortable.

Leonora "Leah" J March 01, 2017

I have gotten much better mentally under Right at Home's care.

laet0091 February 10, 2017

So helpful! Doing more than I expected. Ana and Vicky are exemplary. So are the office people.... THANKS

snesleh February 10, 2017

My Home Health services are over, and so, too, my need for a companion. Your service has been outstand and just what I needed to get to my "new normal". THANK YOU.

Rachel705820 February 07, 2017

We got Right at Home for my grandmother. They take her to appointments, help her with light housework, and provide companionship. The caregivers are very good. They gave me 2 hours as minimum time, whereas others are 4 hours. They've been very responsive, and I felt they're very friendly and helpful.

sens614 December 30, 2016

We have found a comfortable way to work together.

logr645 December 08, 2016

My care was exceptional during 11/10/16 - 11/12/16.

client60712 December 08, 2016

Mikiya is always doing great! It's a pleasure to have her here.

Glenn265555 July 08, 2016

Right at Home is a very good agency. We haven't had any problems for the past three weeks. They provide light cooking, cleaning, and stuff like that. The caregivers are quite good. The agency tries to be very fair and informative about what they provide.

DaveW1950 February 01, 2016

I was looking for in-home care for my mother. Heather L. was very professional and very understanding of our needs. She really listened and asked detailed questions about my mother. I had interviewed other providers, but I was very impressed with Heather. She was warm, friendly and caring. After the initial meeting, Heather then met with me and my mother, interviewed mom and then began the process of deciding who would be the right match for my mother. In a short time she came over to my mother's house and introduced her to Mellonece. Mellonece was very nice, friendly and was a hit with my mom. They got along great. Mel, as we called her, did housekeeping, meal prep and companionship for her. She came three times a week which is all we needed. Recently, my mom moved to assisted living and although we no longer required Mel's service, we were interested in Mel continuing to see my mom to help her with the transition. Although the added distance to the facility was a burden, Mel and Right At Home graciously agreed to continue for six weeks. We could not be more pleased with Heather Landry and Right At Home - Skokie. We highly recommend them.

Nancy Heller September 16, 2015

We have been very pleased with Heidi and Anita. They are interesting to talk to, always on tme and very helpful. They are very careful about all that they do. We are really going to miss both of them.

nondee March 15, 2012

This is an excellent service that we use to supplement family involvement in my mother's senior care. When driving is no longer possible, and there are concerns with keeping a parent in the home;; this service is an ideal way to keep a parent socializing with someone outside the family, getting transportation to and from shopping, doctors visits, and making sure the parent is doing well not that day. It has also been a blessing having a different opinion on Mom's moods, actions and abilities, as family members can sometimes be partial or blinded by love. The interview process was efficient and caring. The care has been top notch - with weekly written reports given so I can share them with other family members. The billing and contacts have been wonderful; we are always kept informed.

momtoo January 26, 2012

Right AT home provided two different come and go caregivers for my 92 year old mother. Both were wonderful, highly educated and proactive women. They provided wonderful companionship-almost felt like family, and also were proactive and creative about keeping my mother mentally and physically engaged. Bernie at the office kept me very well informed whenever the caregiver felt my mom was having an off day. very ethical agency and personnel Our relationship lasted over a year and only ended when my mother transitioned to live in care.

From Right at Home North Shore/Chicago Metro