Right at Home North Shore/Chicago Metro

Reviews of Right at Home North Shore/Chicago Metro

4.7

November 01, 2017

By Helen L_1

Right at Home is super consistent. The services made my loved one's life easier because of the homemaking services that they provided and the personal attention that they gave.

October 04, 2017

By Gay G

Right at Home is very professional, cheerful, and helpful. Right at Home made it possible for me to go to the doctor.

October 04, 2017

By Anonymous_307

Right at Home is dependable and makes sure there is someone with my loved one, but they don't necessarily send someone who is qualified for what the client needs. Right at Home is not doing a great job with housekeeping.
We are disappointed to hear you are dissatisfied with the quality of the housekeeping assistance you are receiving. As this in an anonymous post, we are unable to correct your concerns. We sincerely hope you reach out to us so that we can improve the care experience for your loved one!

October 02, 2017

By Annette B_1

Right at Home is doing a great job because when the caregiver comes they really do a great job at taking care of my brother. I have no complaints with Right at Home. Right at Home makes my loved one's life easier by making him breakfast with coffee, making his bed, and going the extra mile for him.

September 25, 2017

By Julie K_2

Right at Home are very responsive when we have any concerns. Right at Home is critical to my mom's needs because she needs 24 hour care. My mother's caregiver helps by keeping her apartment clean as well.

September 25, 2017

By Frank D_1

Right at Home was extraordinary. They were caring, efficient, and I just thought they were wonderful. The services made a world of difference. It got to the point where I could not handle my husband any more without the services from Right at Home.

September 20, 2017

By Anonymous_399

Right at Home has great services! I lack movement and Right at Home helps me get around.

September 12, 2017

By Julie L_1

Right at Home needs to be more consistent in terms of sending us the same caregiver. We had the same caregiver from Right at Home for over a year and they didn't give us any warning when they stopped coming. It's very disruptive when they send us five different caregivers in a week.
It is frustrating to us as well when a caregiver abruptly leaves. It is unfortunate when multiple fill-in caregivers have to be utilized, as we know how much consistency factors in to receiving excellent care. We continue to collaborate with you to provide as much consistency as possible, making sure that we have the RightPeople to care for your loved one.

September 06, 2017

By Patrick C

I would tell a friend that Right at Home follows up with the caregivers really well. Right at Home has helped me the most with general cleaning.

August 04, 2017

By Ruth R_5

I like the way Right at Home bills us. It is very clear. I also like the fact that we don't have to put down a deposit for Right at Home because it eliminates the hassle. That is why I would recommend them. For me, having Right at Home makes it easier to deal with things with my mother. It makes my life easier that I can call and request a caregiver for a few hours when I need one.

August 02, 2017

By Bruce Edward F

Right at Home is reliable in that they listen to what my needs are. Right at Home gives me someone stable that I know I can communicate with and discuss the things importation to me, like punctuality and dependability.

July 26, 2017

By Mary M_18

Right at Home has poor communication, but I think the caregivers have wonderful service. The permanent caregiver makes life easier for me by keeping my mother awake during the day so my mother sleeps at night. I don't have to worry about if my mother has showered or eaten lunch.

July 19, 2017

By Stephanie H_1

Right at Home is usually pretty reliable for what you would want. Right at Home has made my life easier by helping get to what I need to do.

July 11, 2017

By Anonymous_516

I have had a few issues with the caregivers not arriving on time. They also claim that they do certain things when they don't do them. The client is limited in what they can process. The caregivers are mostly just babysitters.
We are disappointed to hear you are dissatisfied with the assistance you are receiving. As this in an anonymous post, we are unable to correct your concerns. We sincerely hope you reach out to us so that we can improve the care experience for your loved one!

June 19, 2017

By Sara Z

I'm happy with Right at Home's services, and they provide me a caregiver for the next day, and this is not easy to organize in my opinion. Right at Home has solved a lot of problems, and I have needed to have a caregiver at certain times. I just love them.

May 04, 2017

By Diane Z_2

Right at Home sends caregivers who are quite reliable. They are very good-hearted and sometimes need a little direction about expectations. Having a consistent caregiver isn't always possible. I can do things on my own, but generally it takes three times as much time. I can get services for my exact time requests, and it is very helpful in saving me time.

May 02, 2017

By Carl C_3

Right at Home is a reliable company and they do a good job. Right at Home is very helpful because they take care of all of my house tasks.

May 01, 2017

By Susan T_2

Right at Home's caregiver does what I need done and she provides good companionship. It helps to have the caregiver here because I am totally blind and I really need somebody to help.

April 19, 2017

By Nora W

I would tell a friend that Right at Home works with you and tries to find you the perfect caregiver. The services are very important because I have bad arthritis and can't do things by myself such as shopping.

April 03, 2017

By Patricia R_6

Right at Home provides important services, and it's easy to work with the caregiver sent to care for me. I've learned how to not be so stressed and take things easier. My care is more fun than it is work.

March 27, 2017

By mahar0091

Client of Right at Home for 4 years!

March 02, 2017

By Joseph R_4

I like the fact that Right at Home tries to match the caregiver with the client and they do a good job with that. The services had a huge impact on our lives. They were able to engage my mother to the extent that was possible and they were able to make my brother and my mother feel comfortable.

March 02, 2017

By Esther R_1

I like the fact that Right at Home tries to match the caregiver with the client and they do a good job with that. The services had a huge impact on our lives. They engaged my mother to the extent that was possible and they made her and my brother feel comfortable.

March 01, 2017

By Leonora "Leah" J_1

Right at Home has been really good to me and they are very nice people. I have gotten much better mentally under Right at Home's care.

February 10, 2017

By laet0091

So helpful! Doing more than I expected. Ana and Vicky are exemplary. So are the office people.... THANKS

February 10, 2017

By snesleh

My Home Health services are over, and so, too, my need for a companion. Your service has been outstand and just what I needed to get to my "new normal". THANK YOU.

February 07, 2017

By Rachel705820

We got Right at Home for my grandmother. They take her to appointments, help her with light housework, and provide companionship. The caregivers are very good. They gave me 2 hours as minimum time, whereas others are 4 hours. They've been very responsive, and I felt they're very friendly and helpful.

December 30, 2016

By sens614

We have found a comfortable way to work together.

December 08, 2016

By logr645

My care was exceptional during 11/10/16 - 11/12/16.

December 08, 2016

By client60712

Mikiya is always doing great! It's a pleasure to have her here.

July 08, 2016

By Glenn265555

Right at Home is a very good agency. We haven't had any problems for the past three weeks. They provide light cooking, cleaning, and stuff like that. The caregivers are quite good. The agency tries to be very fair and informative about what they provide.

February 01, 2016

By DaveW1950

I was looking for in-home care for my mother. Heather L. was very professional and very understanding of our needs. She really listened and asked detailed questions about my mother. I had interviewed other providers, but I was very impressed with Heather. She was warm, friendly and caring. After the initial meeting, Heather then met with me and my mother, interviewed mom and then began the process of deciding who would be the right match for my mother. In a short time she came over to my mother's house and introduced her to Mellonece. Mellonece was very nice, friendly and was a hit with my mom. They got along great. Mel, as we called her, did housekeeping, meal prep and companionship for her. She came three times a week which is all we needed. Recently, my mom moved to assisted living and although we no longer required Mel's service, we were interested in Mel continuing to see my mom to help her with the transition. Although the added distance to the facility was a burden, Mel and Right At Home graciously agreed to continue for six weeks. We could not be more pleased with Heather Landry and Right At Home - Skokie. We highly recommend them.

September 15, 2015

By Nancy Heller

We have been very pleased with Heidi and Anita. They are interesting to talk to, always on tme and very helpful. They are very careful about all that they do. We are really going to miss both of them.

March 15, 2012

By nondee

This is an excellent service that we use to supplement family involvement in my mother's senior care. When driving is no longer possible, and there are concerns with keeping a parent in the home;; this service is an ideal way to keep a parent socializing with someone outside the family, getting transportation to and from shopping, doctors visits, and making sure the parent is doing well not that day. It has also been a blessing having a different opinion on Mom's moods, actions and abilities, as family members can sometimes be partial or blinded by love. The interview process was efficient and caring. The care has been top notch - with weekly written reports given so I can share them with other family members. The billing and contacts have been wonderful; we are always kept informed.

January 25, 2012

By momtoo

Right AT home provided two different come and go caregivers for my 92 year old mother. Both were wonderful, highly educated and proactive women. They provided wonderful companionship-almost felt like family, and also were proactive and creative about keeping my mother mentally and physically engaged. Bernie at the office kept me very well informed whenever the caregiver felt my mom was having an off day. very ethical agency and personnel Our relationship lasted over a year and only ended when my mother transitioned to live in care.

From Right at Home North Shore/Chicago Metro