Home Instead Senior Care - Skokie, IL

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Skokie, IL

Sam22 September 30, 2015

All of the caregivers provided for my mom have been caring and competent. There is a tremendous sense of relief knowing she has someone with her on weekdays when we daughters have to work. Maria is awesome. She is really a professional and special person.

Sarah T. Cobb September 30, 2015

Home Instead was very careful and sensitive when it comes to finding just the right person for my mother. Home Instead is meticulous about keeping me informed of any changes in the schedule. I also appreciate the helpful suggestions that have been offered.

June and Marc Michaelson September 23, 2015

Best ever! They really care for me!

Norbert Simon September 16, 2015

I would like better consistency with caregivers. I observed too many turnovers. I do have good working relationship with the admin staff. They are responsive to my questions.

Edith Ballin August 31, 2015

Home Instead provides excellent senior care.

Phil Miglioratti August 25, 2015

My 92 year old father had an emergency stay at the hospital and I needed immediate round-the-clock coverage for my mother (my parents live at home) and then both of them when my dad was released. Karen and her staff hit a home run by providing the care my parents needed with a team of A+ TLC care-givers. What a relief ... And what a blessing!

Cathy W July 01, 2013

I can't say enough good things about Home Instead. We used Home Instead for my sister who is quadriplegic. We were very nervous about leaving her alone in the hospital. As a geriatric professional who has used many agencies for my clients I choose Home Instead form my family. They were kind, compassionale and very professional. I was able to sleep good knowing they were there. They exceeded my expectations!!!

From Home Instead Senior Care - Skokie, IL

Home Instead Senior Care can help with compassionate, home elder care services delivered right in your loved one's home. Whether a few hours a day or long-term care 24 hours a day, a CAREGiver can assist you. All CAREGivers are thoroughly screened, extensively trained, insured and bonded, matched to your preferences, professional and reliable.

Home Instead Senior Care understands that making the decision to use outside help for caring for an elderly loved one is difficult. That's why we provide a wealth of senior care resources and Alzheimer's and dementia care resources for you to consider.

Home Instead Senior Care offers a wide variety of services, which may grow to include activities and support that are unique to you and your elderly loved one's needs.

Call us to arrange a FREE in-home consultation.
  • Companionship
  • 24 Hours/day, Live In, or just a few hours a week
  • Alzheimer's & Dementia Car
(847) 673-1250 Suburbs
(773) 463-3500 Chicago

About Us: Owners Jackie & Michael Melinger opened their first Home Instead Senior Care office in Skokie, in May of 2001. Soon they expanded, opening additional offices in Park Ridge and Chicago. Home Instead Senior Care is an internationally franchised company based in Omaha, with offices in 15 countries.

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Skokie, IL

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address