Right at Home Southeast South Dakota

Reviews of Right at Home Southeast South Dakota

Overview of Ratings

4.8

By Zejnepa O_1

Right at Home is a good company, and they take care of elderly people, which is what we use their services for. Right at Home takes care of my loved one's home, and they make sure the client is okay.

By Mary S_2

Right at Home provides excellent care and has experience with the situation we are in. They have compassion. Right at Home allows my loved one to be with someone who understands what she's going through.

By Anonymous_58

Right at Home is very informed about my needs and health conditions. Right at Home made my life a lot easier. They kept me from going to clinics and setting up appointments; instead I can get the care I need at home.

December 11, 2017

By Dennis H_1

I would tell a friend that Right at Home does a good job. Right at Home makes it easier to get fed, and my wife gets a break.

By Patrice G_1

Right at Home has great caregivers who help me with cleaning the house. The services make my life easier by helping me to stay healthy.

By Eileen J_1

Right at Home has good service. It is prompt and on time. Right at Home makes her daily living easier.

By Charles H_1

Right at Home has sent me caregivers that are pretty good. I have no complaints. Because of Right at Home, I'm given some exercises that I can do, and getting around my apartment is made easier.

By Marsha S_1

I like everything that Right at Home does for me. Right at Home has helped with cleaning my home, doing laundry, and getting groceries.

November 21, 2017

By Kurt T

Right at Home needs better communication but they are good everywhere else. Right at Home is able to help with my husband and that nice for me since I can not help that much with his baths.

November 21, 2017

By Brenda Y_1

Right at Home is personal and they provide one-on-one care. My nurse from Right at Home knows me personally. She takes the time to get to know me.

November 17, 2017

By Jackson M

Right at Home is very flexible, and they try their best so that the caregiver and the client are on the same schedule. The services make my life easier because I don't have to rely on my family to direct the care. I don't have to worry if my family is going to be gone. This way I always have a person that will always be here to take care of me.

November 17, 2017

By Candace B_1

My caregiver with Right at Home is the bomb. She is a work horse. I could not be happier with her work to help me. The caregiver vacuums, cleans the toilet, cleans the bathtub, and she does it all very quickly.

November 16, 2017

By David

I have enjoyed the services provided by Right at Home for a few years. Every single person I have had contact with at Right at Home has been very friendly and dedicated to provide the best service possible. My current housekeeper is beyond excellent. Almost perfect. Love that woman!

By Cindy J_1

I would tell a friend that Right at Home's caregivers are compassionate. I'm able to get out and do things I haven't been able to do up until I got the service.

By Eleanor C

Right at Home shows up when they are supposed to and has good communication. The services give me the comfort of knowing my parents are taken care of.

By Anonymous_160

Right at Home comes services me for certain periods in the day, and I find it very enjoyable. Right at Home makes my life easier because they can cook for me during the day and clean up certain things. The caregivers also are company for me.

November 14, 2017

By Marilee H

The caregiver that I have from Right at Home is very good. She is very dependable. The caregiver helps my mother out a lot.

November 14, 2017

By Ron K_1

Right at Home provides excellent care and they are concerned about my husband's care and how well he is getting along in the home. The most helpful aspect of my husband's services is that his caregiver is interested in doing anything that she is capable of doing to help make our lives better.

By Janet K_1

Right at Home because has good employees for caregivers. I appreciate the consistency of the caregivers from Right at Home.

By Irene K_1

I am so happy with the services and it is the only reason I can stay in my home. The services make my life better because it keeps me from being in a nursing home. I am able to stay in my home because of the help form Right at Home.

By Nellie R

I have had both good and bad experiences with Right at Home. I recommend you get to know the caregiver. Right at Home takes some of the heavy work off of me that I physically cannot handle.

By Maxine S

I am very happy with the services from Right at Home. Right at Home has made life easier by cleaning my house, changing my bedding, and buying my groceries for me.

By Vickey L

Right at Home gives out really good service, and they always answer my questions when I call them. I would recommend Right at Home to anybody! Right at Home makes my life easier by because I know I can always depend on them to do anything I need.

October 25, 2017

By Lanette S

Right at Home's company is excellent. They follow thorough on what they promise and their employees are very friendly. In my situation I only needed a little help with laundry and other housecleaning tasks.

October 25, 2017

By Brandy K

Right at Home is a really good agency. The caregivers are excellent and are caring people. The services I receive have been helpful to be because they have been able to take me to see my daughter, and they call her with me.

October 24, 2017

By Willie G_1

I would recommend Right at Home. They've done a good job for me and I've had no problems with them. Right at Home has helped me through a lot. There are a lot of things I can't do on my own. They come in and help me accomplish what I need to.

October 20, 2017

By Gloria J_1

Everyone at Right at Home is very friendly. Most of the time, things were done the way that I wanted them to be done.

By Aloha B

Right at Home works really well with me. In one instance there was a discrepancy with the hours and they handled that well. Right at Home's services mean that I don't have to worry about my mom while I'm at work.

By Daniel L_1

Right at Home gives me what I want. My caregivers and I all get along. I cannot wait to see my caregivers from Right at Home every week.

By Helen E

Right at Home is polite, anxious to do what I want them to do, and I can't ask for anything more. I wouldn't be able to live in my house if I didn't have help. I am thankful that I was able to find someone that could fill in where I needed it.

October 17, 2017

By Lois M_1

Right at Home has given me an excellent caregiver. As soon as she walks through the door, she begins to work so hard. Right at Home makes my life easier by having a caregiver who does things for me that I am no longer able to do on my own. I broke my hip last year and had a stroke so I really need the help.

By Mary Ellen W_1

Right at Home has great communication with me and consistency. The caregivers from Right at Home are thorough and social.

By Donna W_2

Right at Home caregivers are great at friendship and cleaning. Right at Home has helped make life easier by allowing help around house.

By Dixie M_1

Right at Home has good caregivers. They are easy to visit with and they do whatever I ask. The caregiver does laundry and cleans up the house for me.

By Ardis W_1

Right at Home has great caregivers, we just love them. We have the same caregiver all the time. Right at Home has helped make life easier with helping with meals, bathing, and companionship.

By Leroy L

I have had other services from other agencies, and this is the best service I have ever had. Right at Home helps me with cleaning, and laundry because I am not able to do that by myself.

By Doris A_1

Right at Home's caregivers are prompt, and they have good caregivers who do anything I ask them to do. The most helpful aspect of my services is my caregiver helping me by cleaning my bathroom and vacuuming for me.

By Jerry

Michelle did an excellent, wonderful job. She was right by my mother's side the entire time at my daughter's wedding. Michelle also gave us some space so my family could enjoy and spend time with my mother as well. Michelle was awesome! Thank you.

September 29, 2017

By George and Sandra B

I would tell others that Right at Home is very thorough, professional, and good. My caregiver just came to clean my house. She didn't do anything else for me.

September 28, 2017

By Anonymous_373

I would recommend Right at Home because I've never gotten a bad caregiver from Right at Home. I do need more service, but it costs too much.

September 26, 2017

By James K_3

Right at Home is very courteous and friendly and they really knew what they were doing with James. Right at Home was able to able to free some time up for me to go shopping and other things around the house.

September 25, 2017

By Magelle N_1

Right at Home is very good at what they do. My caregivers help me get around.

September 21, 2017

By Roger & Alida M_1

The caregiver comes in and cleans the floors, toilets, and sinks. I am helped because I am old and so I don't have to be bothered to clean.

September 21, 2017

By Frankie R_1

I have recommended it to everyone. Right at Home has given me a life.

By Dorothy S_3

Both of my caregivers that come here are awesome, they are hard workers and really nice. I am always very agitated and my caregivers help me do my daily task and worry less. They are always happy, never grumpy.

By Vera F

I would tell someone that Right at Home is a good company. If I want something done, I can tell my caregiver and they will do it for me.

By Mauretta C

I would say that Right at Home is very congenial, the agency will do what I tell them. Right at Home seems to like people, they seem to like older people. I cannot handle anything anymore, so the vacuuming and the scrubbing is done by the caregiver. The scrubbing is hard because I have arthritis.

By Steve S_2

I have already recommended them! Right at Home offers really friendly caregivers. Right at Home comes in and does what I have asked and then some more.

By Sharon N

Right at Home is very thorough and I can trust them. They do a good job. The services from Right at Home make life easier for me by helping me to do the things that I cannot do.

By Mary B_14

I have recommended Right at Home to others. The caregivers come in ready to work, they are caring and I love that. I have found myself to be lame recently, so I cannot explain how wonderful Right at Home is. They help me with bathing and housework that I cannot do. They are very efficient.

August 24, 2017

By Jerry H_2

I would tell others that Right at Home's people treat me well. The caregiver helps me the most by cleaning my apartment for me.

August 24, 2017

By Maris B_1

Right at Home is always on time and never more than five minutes off when they are a little late. I don't have the caregivers for a long time, but they stay the whole time and do a good job. I can't vacuum or get on my knees anymore, so I need the help cleaning. I have never had trouble with Right at Home. I had one problem with one caregiver and Right at Home has not sent her out since. I would not be able live alone without the services.

By Shirley S_4

Right at Home is very helpful, and the services make a great deal of impact for those who use them. The services from Right at Home help me to get things done instead of me trying to do them myself.

By Muriel G

I never had problems with Right at Home. I had a rod inserted in my back and have a hard time bending over, and any needs where I have to bend over, Right at Home helps with.

By James M_8

Right at Home is one of the best transit companies for people with medicaid and medicare. Right at Home has made my life easier by helping me schedule things and get organized. They just do a good job overall.

By Rochelle H

Right at Home is a very caring company, and everyone is very involved. Having Right at Home makes my life a lot better because it's good to know that I have people that care about me providing the care.

By June H_2

I would not recommend Right at Home because they need to improve on everything and not just show up to get paid. Right at Home could have made things easier if the caregivers had tried to help us.
June, I’m sorry Right at Home wasn’t able to make things easier for you at home. We will visit with the staff members that were visiting you to further improve our services.

By Wilma N

Right at Home is okay, I guess. Right at Home keeps my floors clean. They run the vacuum and do the scrubbing.

By Irene F_1

Right at Home is a very good agency. They have a wide selection of people that can provide home care. Right at Home makes a big impact for me. I need help with bathing, doing my hair, and cleaning my house.

August 15, 2017

By Jamie P_1

Right at Home is a very flexible company. They always listen to my complaints when I have any. Right at Home make my life easier by helping me around the house. My chronic pain has gone down drastically because of their help.

August 15, 2017

By Curtis S_1

I have been really happy with the services from Right at Home. Right at Home makes life easier by letting me not worry about things not being taken care of.

August 14, 2017

By Betty A_1

Right at Home is very thorough, on time, and very polite. They do such good work. Right at Home has made life easier for me because I have had several falls, and I can't use my arm, and the caregiver does everything like vacuuming. The caregiver is a sweetheart and I love her to pieces.

August 14, 2017

By Teresa C_1

Right at Home offers different services, like companionship nursing and home health care. Right at Home helps me out because I am home-bound, and if I didn't have help like that, I don't know what I would do.

By Kathleen B_1

Having somebody from Right at Home come in and do the procedure is gratifying to me. It makes me feel good. The services from Right at Home make me feel better.

By Peggy A_1

I would recommend Right at Home highly. They do their jobs well, and they are able to deal with me well. Right at Home has made my life easier. I can't reach with my hands, and I can't handle things too much because of my arthritis. Right at Home is able to assist me with those things.

By Carol L_3

Right at Home does a good job of anything I ask them to do, they are willing to do it, and they do their best at it. Right at Home does my laundry and cleaning, and that really helps.

By Mary H_14

Right at Home did not provide enough time to clean, so the cleaning I needed wasn't done well. One person cannot clean my small home. I needed dusting, vacuuming, and the kitchen cleaned because I couldn't do these things. Right at Home couldn't assign more than one caregiver, and they couldn't assign them for the time that I required.
Mary, I’m sorry Right at Home couldn’t meet your needs and time frame. It can be difficult to accomplish the number of tasks needing to be completed in a short period of time.

July 28, 2017

By Dickie J

I like the attitude the people at Right at Home, and they will help you out if you ask them to. The services from Right at Home make me happy, and it feels good to have someone help me.

July 27, 2017

By Joyce C_4

Right at Home really cares about what I need to have done. Right at Home has made my life easier in doing the things I can't do for myself. I can't do reaching things or do scrubbing, so they take care of that for me.

By Ardyce P

I would say that Right at Home is a wonderful program. Right at Home's employees help me over and over with all of my troubles. They vacuum and dust and wash the floor.

By Flo H

I have only had one caregiver from Right at Home and I am very satisfied with her. I am happy with the services. I am very well pleased with the caregiver that I have. Everything she does makes my life easier.

By Carol P_1

Right at Home was very competent and very pleasant to work with. The services had a very positive impact for me because I wasn't able to get my other care agency to come in soon enough and needed help to cover until then.

July 24, 2017

By Eunice J

The nurse that Right at Home has assigned me now is great and helps me to stay in my own house. The nurse I have with Right at Home does outside work, does inside work, and does everything else I ask her to do.

July 24, 2017

By Alice P_2

I would recommend Right at Home because I like the work they do and the person they send out. Right at Home makes life easier by doing a lot of the work that I normally would have to do. Also, it is easier for me to get away quicker than with my husband in a nursing home.

July 21, 2017

By Robert U_1

The caregiver does a great job, and Right at Home company always reaches out and calls if the schedule changes. I have problems with my legs so the caregiver helps me stretch and gives me massages.

By Gerald L

I tell people about the quality of service Right at Home provides and that the caregivers are on time and are courteous. I'm going through dialysis and the caregivers are helping me get through that.

By Margaret K_2

Right at Home is friendly and capable. Right at Home does what I ask.

By Curtis V_1

Right at Home is cooperative, polite, and the caregivers know what they are doing. Right at Home should keep the same caregivers instead of changing them up a lot. I get used to one caregiver and then they get switched out.

By William R_7

I would tell people that we really only see the nurse who comes, and she is a gem. It's a great comfort knowing we have someone we can call who is there for us.

By Norma M_3

I appreciate how efficiently Right at Home gets the schedule worked out on when the caregivers come. Right at Home is there for me when I call them, and provide my needs.

June 28, 2017

By Betty N_2

Right at Home's workers seem to be friendly. My caregiver has made my life easier because I don't have to do much because I have a lot of medical issues.

By Eileen J

Right at Home does a good job.

By Charles H_4

Right at Home has friendly caregivers who know what they are doing. I don't have to give my caregivers a lot of direction and they do their job well. Right at Home does a lot of helpful things for me. The cleaning they do is helpful.

By Phyllis B_2

It's very good to have someone to be here for me from Right at Home. It's nice to know that someone from Right at Home is here for me when my daughters have to work.

By Phyllis L

I would tell others that I am getting along with everyone here from Right at Home, and I like them. The services make my life easier by doing the things that I can't do.

By Karen C_3

I would recommend Right at Home because of how they make it possible for you to go out for the day or evening knowing that the client is cared for. Right at Home has made it possible to go away for the evening and know that the client cared for while we are away.

By Fern V

I like that Right at Home sends out caregivers to come and do the work for me because I can't do it. Right at Home has made my life easier by keeping my house clean, which I can't do.

By Ruth J_1

I would tell someone that Right at Home tries hard to give me what I need. The services from Right at Home are wonderful, and they give me a break from getting my husband dressed every day.

By Barb S_1

Right at Home is very nice and accommodating. If I need something, they do it. Right at Home does pretty well with me.

By Kathleen S_7

Right at Home is polite, nice, friendly, and is always there. Right at Home will answer your questions. Without the service, I would probably be gone.

By Jennifer S_2

I would recommend Right at Home, even though we had a few caregivers that were not perfect. Whenever I called Right at Home, they were able to fix things almost immediately. Right at Home was able to cover for me when I was not able to care for the client.

June 02, 2017

By Anonymous_552

When I had caregivers from Right at Home, they would provide good work when they were here, but they would often come to my house sick and make me worried that I would also get sick. Although the caregivers at Right at Home worked hard, they would come in sick, were late, or would call last minute to say they weren't coming without providing a replacement.
Anonymous, I apologize Right at Home couldn’t meet your needs. It is not our policy to send ill caregivers to client’s homes, but they should have been replaced with someone that could help you.

By Ralph H

I would tell my friends that Right at Home has gotten me some good caregivers and others who are not good. The caregivers do light house keeping for me.

By Cynthia N_1

You have to make sure Right at Home can help have the caregiver come on time, and they can't switch the day and time. Right at Home comes in and helps me with showering.

By Thomas F_3

Right at Home could help me find more caregivers to come into my home. Right now, I only have one person available to do that. Right at Home helps me to stay at home.

By Ron K_3

Right at Home is reliable, and they try to help the individual so their needs are met Right at Home does things that would be difficult for us. It helps a lot.

May 19, 2017

By Janet K_8

I would say Right at Home is consistent, and the caregivers come when they are supposed to come. Right at Home's caregivers can see the things that need to be cleaned because I cannot.

May 19, 2017

By Ellen W_4

I just have cleaning help with Right at Home, and if I can keep my current caregiver, I will be very happy. I only have the cleaning every two weeks, and I really do not have to do anything in between.

May 18, 2017

By charlotte457410

Judy is a wonderful homemaker. She arrives on time and gets right to work (that is after she pets my cat, Patches). She is very organized and always gets everything done. She is one, if not, the best homemaker I have ever had and I have had a lot in 15 or so years. She always asks if there is anything else to do and if I have something, she will get it done the moment I am out of room. I could go on! Judy is always pleasant and cheerful, too.

May 17, 2017

By Maxine S_2

Right at Home is a wonderful thing because I'm treated like I'm part of their family. They're very good to me and are thorough. Right at Home helps me stay in my home and I'm 88 years old.

May 12, 2017

By Virgil V_1

I would tell people that Right at Home is very accommodating and they show up when they say they will show up. The most helpful thing has been the caregivers coming and cooking for me.

May 12, 2017

By Jason H_2

I think the world of Right at Home and the caregivers have all been great. Right at Home has made life easier because we have a good routine with caregiver.

May 02, 2017

By Tony P_2

I would tell others that Right at Home is attentive to their clients. Right at Home has kept Tony more stable medically by helping to prevent seizures.

April 27, 2017

By Mary Ellen W_3

Right at Home has been consistent, are on time, and communicate. The caregiver helps with my mom's laundry, helps her get a shower and provides meals. That is invaluable to me.

April 27, 2017

By Dixie M

Right at Home is easy to work with and I like the people that I have been in contact with and my caregiver does a good job. The services help me mostly with the cleaning.

April 26, 2017

By Brenda Y_2

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is excellent, great, and I love my nurse. Right at Home has made life easier by providing a nurse who is available to me any time, even by text, to let me know if I need to be seen after my dialysis if I am not feeling well.

April 26, 2017

By Willie G

Right at Home is very efficient, the caregivers are on time, and they do a good job. I can't do much, and the caregivers are good at what they do.

April 25, 2017

By Ardis W

Right at Home is very reliable. Right at Home has helped me in many ways. I depend on my caregiver a lot for company, and the caregiver gives me a lot of moral support.

April 25, 2017

By Doris A

Right at Home's caregivers are really concerned and do a good job. Right at Home helps me a lot, and I couldn't do it myself.

By Martha K_2

I have recommended Right at Home to several people. They help me a lot, but the services depend on which caregiver you get. I couldn't get along without the caregivers from Right at Home.

By Donna W_4

Right at Home has hard working caregivers. They take care of anything that needs to be done. I am very satisfied. I am not able to do some of the cleaning by myself, and my back bothers me, so it is nice to have Right at Home. They make sure I don't fall in the shower.

By Tom S

Right at Home is here all the time for me. Right at Home has very nice people. Right at Home helps me all the time with everything!

By Donald F_2

I would tell someone that Right at Home is a good service. Right at Home has made my life easier by doing things for me that I'm not too good at doing anymore.

April 12, 2017

By Mary B_20

Right at Home has been able to provide me with good help. I like that the caregivers are able to help me make my beds and vacuum the floors.

By Odalite E_1

I have had issues with the schedule with Right at Home, but that's being taken care of. I have been very happy and satisfied with the help I am receiving from Right at Home. I'm hoping that my caregiver will stay with me for a long time.

By Joy Marie K_1

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is courteous and professional. When there has been a schedule conflict on my end, they have been willing to work with me on it. Today was the first day I was told someone would be late and they gave me a half hour notice. Even though Erin only comes once a week, she is able to do things that if I were to do myself would cause me a great deal of pain.

By Magelle N_2

I would tell someone that Right at Home comes out to your home before your caregiver does to find out about your situation. My Right at Home caregiver does my laundry, puts my clothes away, does my dishes, organizes my fridge, and makes lists for me if I need anything from the grocery store.

By Roger & Alida M_2

Right at Home gets the job done. The caregivers do some things that would otherwise not get done.

March 21, 2017

By Lois M_2

I would tell someone that needs help about Right at Home. The services have made an impact on my life and I have a wonderful house cleaner.

March 21, 2017

By Frankie R_2

I would tell a friend that there is nothing bad about Right at Home! I find it helpful that I can go with my Right at Home caregiver to do my shopping.

March 16, 2017

By Deanna H_1

Right at Home does a lot more than other agencies will do. My house is clean when Right at Home leaves, but it would be nice if they came every week.

By Jeannie L_1

Right at Home works with you, and if there are any conflicts, they are willing to get you someone else. They come on time and are willing to answer any questions. It is great having someone here so I can leave for short periods of time.

By Leroy L_2

Right at Home's caregivers come on time and are helpful. The services from Right at Home keep our house clean, and we can't do as well as they do.

By Madonna O

If you need Right at Home you should call them because they will help you with whatever you need. My caregiver makes my bed and does the laundry. I can't make the bed because my mattress is too heavy.

By Candace B_3

Right at Home's caregiver is so awesome and does such a good job. I'm very pleased. The manager of Right at Home is very nice also. Right at Home's care has made a positive difference because my caregiver really helps me out a lot.

By Gloria J_3

I would tell my friends that Right at Home has been good for me. The service has helped me because that the caregiver is very gentle with me and works well with me.

By James M_10

I would recommend Right at Home because they're flexible with me, they make a great breakfast and dinner, and they look out for their patients. Right at Home has improved my ability to want to work and get out of the house. I think they're one of the best home care agencies I've ever worked with.

By William & Marjorie F_1

One of the first times the Right at Home nurse came and was clipping the client's toenails, they cut his toe pretty bad. I appreciate that the Right at Home caregivers are available, and that takes a little bit off me. It is a relief to know that the client is getting nursing visits.
William & Marjorie, I’m sorry for the nurse’s performance in your home. We strive to hire caring and competent staff to assist you. We will continue to review our staff to insure only the very best are available to help you in the future.

By Trudie T_1

Right at Home has given me a good caregiver. The services have made my life easier by helping me with daily tasks.

By Renee C_2

My caregiver is really good and has a great personality, and she doesn't have to go out all the time or smoke all the time. The caregiver is here to take care of me. If I am are hungry, she makes me something. My caregiver has even offered to shovel my walkway for me so people could easily to get to the home.

By Trudy S_2

I would tell someone that Right at Home takes care of whatever I ask. I appreciate that the caregiver will do our laundry for me when I have quarters to send with her.

By Jerry H_5

I would tell someone that Right at Home takes good care of me. My caregiver vacuums for me and does the other things that are hard for me to do.

By Curtis S_2

I would tell someone that Right at Home does what they say are going to and I don't have to worry about it.

By Teresa C_4

Right at Home offers a lot more than other companies that I've been through, and the people don't come and go as much like other companies do. Right at Home provides companionship for me, which helps me out because I am home bound and can't go anywhere. I don't have a lot of friends, so they provide companionship for me that I wouldn't be able to get otherwise.

By Val K_1

Right at Home tries to fit you with someone that will fit you. They are very accommodating with schedules. My caregiver comes in only one day a week, and she is superb. Right at Home has given me the assurance that I can get things done in my house that I cannot do myself. I am very pleased.

By Maris B_2

Right at Home sends capable girls out to do my cleaning. They do what I ask them to do. Without the caregivers, I wouldn't be able to live alone.

February 04, 2017

By Kathryn M_2

Right at Home has nurses to help you, and not just with light housekeeping. They can do everything you need, and they won't argue with you. I am a clean freak, so I don't have to worry as much now.

February 04, 2017

By Curtis V_2

I would recommend Right at Home because they're cordial and helpful. They usually get everything done as quickly as possible. Right at Home takes care of the little things that I don't like to do, such as cleaning. They also aid with my showers and make sure I'm safe.

February 02, 2017

By Ken O_1

The caregivers have top notch personalities. The services help me heal.

January 30, 2017

By Jaquetta M_1

Right at Home came in and was friendly to my wife. Right at Home helped me and took stress off of me.

By Rod K_1

Right at Home is very helpful, caring, and easy to work with. Right at Home helped my husband and I during a difficult time.

By Robert U_4

I would tell an interested friend that Right at Home does good work, and that they are very efficient. The services have helped the most by allowing me to keep my house tidy.

By Aram J_1

Right at Home's staff talks to me nicely. My caregiver is nice and helps me.

January 21, 2017

By Irene F_3

Right at Home matches aides to to their clients. For instance, I am African-American, and Right at Home has sent me a caregiver that can do my hair. The caregivers help me with my bathing and housekeeping. They are good at talking with me, and I look forward to their visit.

September 29, 2016

By Candace B

Cindy is a workhorse. She is so awesome and I feel so lucky to have her. She works so hard every minute she is here. Thank you so much for giving her to me. I couldn't have a better worker.

September 27, 2016

By Roscha Z

Our family loves Tiffany. Most importantly, our father loves Tiffany. Tiffany is a compassionate, caring, responsible worker. She takes what she does seriously which is the care and happiness of our father. Tiffany rocks out loud!

July 29, 2016

By Nellie642686

Maureen is one of the most caring people I know. She is like a daughter to me. She does nice work without a lot of nonsense as she means business and does it well. She cares about me and is always in high spirits and so uplifting. God bless her.

June 17, 2016

By Rebecca631775

Since the first day she came to my home, Ms. Jessi has been nothing short of a miracle worker in my home. She comes in and get to work immediately unlike others who came and spent most of their time chit-chatting. I was very ashamed of needing help, but Ms. Jessi has put me completely at ease, never judging me, only encouraging me in my healing.

By Rudy A.VECRI

Does a good job. Always on time. Great personality.

By Barbara SkaffSGGTS

Judy comes in and goes about her work without asking 100 questions. She is pleasant, efficient and accommodating. She does an excellent job cleaning. Always helpful. Wish there were more people like her.

By Kenny K.MLPOC

I like Dawn a lot. She is helping me learn to pick up after myself since my mom is gone for a while. She helps me with my bath and knows where everything is. I like her a lot.

By Val K.ESDMY

Betsy was a joy! She is always on time and willing to tackle anything I ask of her. She works steadily and does a fine job of anything. She is the best!

By Ardis WilliamsMCTNF

Maureen is a lot of fun. I would be lost without her. She is a hard worker and I appreciate everything she does. She goes above and beyond.

March 30, 2016

By Reviewer126242750

Chery should receive five stars for her nursing support. In addition, Shawn M. and Betsy A. provided five star support in completing my daily tasks. Thanks so much!

February 29, 2016

By Sean Kahler

What a lovely lady! So happy with her and how she helps me!

February 27, 2016

By Roger K.

This is about one of your nurses. In my opinion she goes way above and beyond what is and or can be expected of her. She does her duties and then does anything else within reason that you ask her to do and then asks if she can do anything else for you. You are very fortunate to have her.

February 25, 2016

By Sheila Paulsness

She is very organized, gets soft spoken, cleans neatly and well she is truly awesome in helping me with the 75 tornado mess after moving. She is just awesome. Thank you.

February 02, 2016

By Alfred English

Kase is with Al and Alison 5 days per week. He gives Al his morning bath and gets him dressed. They are happy with his services.

January 31, 2016

By Leah Crannon

Friendly and professional. Always makes me laugh.

January 28, 2016

By Don Chamberlain

She is very efficient and vert good at what she does. She is always on time and very friendly.

By Stuart Van Noot

She does a good job in cleaning. Came in to my home on memorial day. She called me and asked me if I needed help today. I asked her if she could come and help me fold laundry and she did. Anyone else from another company would have said no. I thank her over and over again.

By Sammie2

I can say nothing negative about your organization. It’s all good & wonderful. I have two favorites and I can’t say enough about them. First is Leah, what a delightful person she is. If I had a guardian angel it would be her. She’s my nurse and she knows exactly what she is doing. “Very smart”, takes charge of my meds, and my health like no one can. Watches my every move and does so much extra. Please don’t take her away from me. I love her and you all. Second is Tammy. I’ve never seen anything like it. She does more in an hour than I have in my entire life (and I was sort of speedy as a young adult). She changes the bed, washes the sheets, dries and folds them, cleans the kitchen including the floor, cleans the bathroom, vacuums the floor and much, much more. She even brings an old toothbrush for the crevices. Please let me keep this one. Thank you.

By David S.

On behalf of Sheryl my housekeeper. She visits twice a month. This card is not big enough for me to expound as to how delighted I am with Sheryl's work. She is very thorough in her work and is quite intuitive as to what has to be done above and beyond. In short she is terrific!

By Darius T

Cheryl T. does a great job. I appreciate her.

By Shirley J. Magnuson

She is prompt and usually stays 2 to 2 ½ hours. Most of the time she does a couple loads of laundry and vacuums when needed. She will do extra things when asked. He is a fun person to be with and we sometimes have people in common. It’s a small world!

By Nancy B.2

Dawn works very hard and is very helpful. She goes out of her way to do whatever we need help with. She is more than willing to do things the way we want things done as opposed to her way. Dawn is like a ray of sunshine.

By M. Travis

Barb T. goes out of her way to make me feel comfortable as she works. She couldn't be more accommodating. I am happy with Barb and she would be extremely hard to replace. Thank you for having people like Barb on your staff.

December 22, 2015

By Bonnie121111250

Dawn is so good with older people. She has a way to make things feel comfortable. My mom has alzheimers so you have to take good care of her. When Dawn givers her a shower, it makes her feel shower, it makes her feel so good as opposed to others that made her afraid. She enjoys having her here. She takes extra special care looking after her.

By Louie Simpson

Carla exhibits a great attitude and is a hard worker. She coordinates with me and my mom regarding what needs to be done that day. She is good at giving practical and useful suggestions. She is good at spotting potential problems and taking steps to make my mom safer and enabling her to stay in her home.

By William W.2

Right at Home provides outstanding care and people. Thank you!

By Rochelle Hink

My care provider, Dawn gets my groceries on Mondays. She also showers me every Monday and Thursdays. She’s good at cleaning and she gives me good advice. Dawn is a good and fun person. She helps me with laundry too.

December 16, 2015

By Kristi Mclaughlin

Danielle is amazing. She is so helpful and connects with TJ. I am able to leave with no worries. She makes sure he eats and takes meals. She encourages him to get up and move around. I could not do this without her.

November 30, 2015

By Marlene34

It’s great to have the needed help. I am pleased with the work that is done.

November 30, 2015

By Debra Tanksley

Maureen is just a bright star. When she comes and I am in a lot of pain, she would listen and always has encouraging words to say. Maureen is an excellent cleaner. She always has a fun joke or story to tell me. I would recommend her not only for her cleanliness skills but her read of people.

November 24, 2015

By Gloria Johnson

Carla does a very good job caring for me. She is very gentle with me and very careful with me. She is also very friendly and a good friend. She is also very helpful and does many things in the house. She is the best.

October 31, 2015

By Helen P.

I’m sure glad I got Dawn to come in and help me. I think she is wonderful in what she does for me. She can make a person laugh and enjoy her around. She does good work.

October 31, 2015

By Jack44

Todd stayed with me overnight. He was very professional and always awake to help me.

October 28, 2015

By Cynthia B.

Jan is my caregiver. She cooks great meals. She helps with cleaning and my dogs. Jan and I have great conversations. She is excellent and fun. Leah is my nurse. She is easygoing and makes my time with her fun. She is a very smart nurse.

October 21, 2015

By Dolores S.

Betsy and Tamy are both doing an excellent job for me. The other girls were just here once and they did good.

By Maris1

I am happy with Tammy's work. She is a joy to have here.

By Dale Lindquist

Good and thorough. Only had them over a few times.

By Shirley Van Raam

I have no complaints about RAH. My homemaker is Tammy -- she is very good. she never leaves a speck of dust! Leah is my nurse; she fills my medications and takes my blood pressure. They both are angels and care for me and my well being. I could not ask for better people to help me.

By Tin2

They are always on time. I appreciate what my caregiver, Char, does.

By Katheryn Miller

Danielle is awesome and goes beyond what is expected of her. My home is cleaner with her working than it ever was with my other home heatlh care worker. She sees things in advance many times.

July 20, 2015

By Claudia18

Right at Home has been my life saver. They have been helping me where I need it. Jan, my caregiver, has been great. I can't say enough good things about her.

June 29, 2015

By Jon8

Right at Home provides us Tammy as the caregiver for my wife. She is friendly and helpful. My wife enjoys Tammy coming over. She just needs to focus more on cleaning though.

June 23, 2015

By James B. Sletten

I have no complains about my care that I received through Right at Home Health Care. I want to thank each and every one of you all for the awesome care I received. I want to say special thank you to my great nurse Leah for being an awesome and very concerned nurse over my care.

May 24, 2015

By Kathy Parker1

Very satisfied with the help they are providing. They are friendly, on-time, and efficient, and they call to check if everything is OK. I would recommend Jo -- my caregiver -- to anyone. Thank you.

May 15, 2015

By Jon Caroll

Very good to my wife.

March 20, 2015

By Kate Harris

Kudos to Jam, Leah, Tony and all the staff at RAH - Sioux Falls. I really appreciate that they make me feel as if I am still important. Being totally disabled at a young age after having been so active prior can really do a number on someone. They help me to see I still matter.

February 27, 2015

By Deb Dalton

I really enjoy working with Right at Home. If I have a conflict and need to call and change our schedule Lori or Toni are very good about getting back to me with answers. All my cleaning lady’s name is Allison and as far as she is, she does all and that is expected and beyond. I really like and care for Kelsey.

January 08, 2015

By DAD'S SON

Other

Tony and company went well beyond the normal call of duty carrying for my Dad. They provided him with great care and guarded his personal well being against others who tend to prey on the elderly. I had used another service previously that was not even close to the care and professionalism that Tony and co provided. I am sure my Dad took them into new relms as far as what is needed for care for some folks. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for in-home health care services.

December 27, 2014

By Rosa4

Tammy is a very hard worker. I like her services very much as I need them. She doesn’t need to be supervised as she knows and does her job very well. She's always on time, her attitude is great, plus I get along very well with her. She gives me say on throwing out garbage which I like very much to be involved. She also abides and respects my decision all the time. I just hope I keep her for long time. She's very friendly. She had great attitude, and I couldn't ask for nothing else. She's my homemaker. She helps me with cleaning, takes me to doctor appointments, grocery shopping, and she's very punctual. She lets me help at my own pace if I'm able. She really knows her job and does it very, very well! Great attitude, honest and I appreciate her very much.

October 07, 2014

By Lonnajones

I interviewed this provider

This is a great company to work with. Tonya is a wonderful caregiver.

October 07, 2014

By D. Markle

Other

Tony and his staff have been very responsive. Tonya and Gina have taken excellent care of our mother. We appreciate the transparency of the agency and willingness to engage with the family in planning care.

June 19, 2014

By Patricia94705450

Very caring and kind caregivers. You all do an excellent job and we would love to have your service again in the future. 5 stars for sure-Charola. Thank you for daily loving and reliable care. You all had communicated with my deaf and blind aunt and us so well. My aunt was touched.

From Right at Home Southeast South Dakota

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Photos of Right at Home Southeast South Dakota