Right at Home Southeast South Dakota

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Southeast South Dakota

Barbara SkaffSGGTS May 11, 2016

Judy comes in and goes about her work without asking 100 questions. She is pleasant, efficient and accommodating. She does an excellent job cleaning. Always helpful. Wish there were more people like her.

Kenny K.MLPOC May 11, 2016

I like Dawn a lot. She is helping me learn to pick up after myself since my mom is gone for a while. She helps me with my bath and knows where everything is. I like her a lot.

Val K.ESDMY May 11, 2016

Betsy was a joy! She is always on time and willing to tackle anything I ask of her. She works steadily and does a fine job of anything. She is the best!

Ardis WilliamsMCTNF May 11, 2016

Maureen is a lot of fun. I would be lost without her. She is a hard worker and I appreciate everything she does. She goes above and beyond.

Reviewer126242750 March 31, 2016

Chery should receive five stars for her nursing support. In addition, Shawn M. and Betsy A. provided five star support in completing my daily tasks. Thanks so much!

Sean Kahler February 29, 2016

What a lovely lady! So happy with her and how she helps me!

Roger K. February 27, 2016

This is about one of your nurses. In my opinion she goes way above and beyond what is and or can be expected of her. She does her duties and then does anything else within reason that you ask her to do and then asks if she can do anything else for you. You are very fortunate to have her.

Sheila Paulsness February 26, 2016

She is very organized, gets soft spoken, cleans neatly and well she is truly awesome in helping me with the 75 tornado mess after moving. She is just awesome. Thank you.

Alfred English February 02, 2016

Kase is with Al and Alison 5 days per week. He gives Al his morning bath and gets him dressed. They are happy with his services.

Leah Crannon January 31, 2016

Friendly and professional. Always makes me laugh.

Don Chamberlain January 29, 2016

She is very efficient and vert good at what she does. She is always on time and very friendly.

Stuart Van Noot December 31, 2015

She does a good job in cleaning. Came in to my home on memorial day. She called me and asked me if I needed help today. I asked her if she could come and help me fold laundry and she did. Anyone else from another company would have said no. I thank her over and over again.

Sammie2 December 31, 2015

I can say nothing negative about your organization. It’s all good & wonderful. I have two favorites and I can’t say enough about them. First is Leah, what a delightful person she is. If I had a guardian angel it would be her. She’s my nurse and she knows exactly what she is doing. “Very smart”, takes charge of my meds, and my health like no one can. Watches my every move and does so much extra. Please don’t take her away from me. I love her and you all.

Second is Tammy. I’ve never seen anything like it. She does more in an hour than I have in my entire life (and I was sort of speedy as a young adult). She changes the bed, washes the sheets, dries and folds them, cleans the kitchen including the floor, cleans the bathroom, vacuums the floor and much, much more. She even brings an old toothbrush for the crevices. Please let me keep this one. Thank you.

David S. December 31, 2015

On behalf of Sheryl my housekeeper. She visits twice a month. This card is not big enough for me to expound as to how delighted I am with Sheryl's work. She is very thorough in her work and is quite intuitive as to what has to be done above and beyond. In short she is terrific!

Darius T December 31, 2015

Cheryl T. does a great job. I appreciate her.

Shirley J. Magnuson December 30, 2015

She is prompt and usually stays 2 to 2 ½ hours. Most of the time she does a couple loads of laundry and vacuums when needed. She will do extra things when asked. He is a fun person to be with and we sometimes have people in common. It’s a small world!

Nancy B.2 December 30, 2015

Dawn works very hard and is very helpful. She goes out of her way to do whatever we need help with. She is more than willing to do things the way we want things done as opposed to her way. Dawn is like a ray of sunshine.

M. Travis December 30, 2015

Barb T. goes out of her way to make me feel comfortable as she works. She couldn't be more accommodating. I am happy with Barb and she would be extremely hard to replace. Thank you for having people like Barb on your staff.

Bonnie121111250 December 22, 2015

Dawn is so good with older people. She has a way to make things feel comfortable. My mom has alzheimers so you have to take good care of her. When Dawn givers her a shower, it makes her feel shower, it makes her feel so good as opposed to others that made her afraid. She enjoys having her here. She takes extra special care looking after her.

Louie Simpson December 19, 2015

Carla exhibits a great attitude and is a hard worker. She coordinates with me and my mom regarding what needs to be done that day. She is good at giving practical and useful suggestions. She is good at spotting potential problems and taking steps to make my mom safer and enabling her to stay in her home.

William W.2 December 18, 2015

Right at Home provides outstanding care and people. Thank you!

Rochelle Hink December 18, 2015

My care provider, Dawn gets my groceries on Mondays. She also showers me every Monday and Thursdays. She’s good at cleaning and she gives me good advice. Dawn is a good and fun person. She helps me with laundry too.

Kristi Mclaughlin December 16, 2015

Danielle is amazing. She is so helpful and connects with TJ. I am able to leave with no worries. She makes sure he eats and takes meals. She encourages him to get up and move around. I could not do this without her.

Marlene34 November 30, 2015

It’s great to have the needed help. I am pleased with the work that is done.

Debra Tanksley November 30, 2015

Maureen is just a bright star. When she comes and I am in a lot of pain, she would listen and always has encouraging words to say. Maureen is an excellent cleaner. She always has a fun joke or story to tell me. I would recommend her not only for her cleanliness skills but her read of people.

Gloria Johnson November 25, 2015

Carla does a very good job caring for me. She is very gentle with me and very careful with me. She is also very friendly and a good friend. She is also very helpful and does many things in the house. She is the best.

Helen P. October 31, 2015

I’m sure glad I got Dawn to come in and help me. I think she is wonderful in what she does for me. She can make a person laugh and enjoy her around. She does good work.

Jack44 October 31, 2015

Todd stayed with me overnight. He was very professional and always awake to help me.

Cynthia B. October 29, 2015

Jan is my caregiver. She cooks great meals. She helps with cleaning and my dogs. Jan and I have great conversations. She is excellent and fun. Leah is my nurse. She is easygoing and makes my time with her fun. She is a very smart nurse.

Dolores S. October 22, 2015

Betsy and Tamy are both doing an excellent job for me. The other girls were just here once and they did good.

Maris1 September 30, 2015

I am happy with Tammy's work. She is a joy to have here.

Dale Lindquist September 30, 2015

Good and thorough. Only had them over a few times.

Shirley Van Raam September 30, 2015

I have no complaints about RAH. My homemaker is Tammy -- she is very good. she never leaves a speck of dust! Leah is my nurse; she fills my medications and takes my blood pressure. They both are angels and care for me and my well being. I could not ask for better people to help me.

Tin2 September 30, 2015

They are always on time. I appreciate what my caregiver, Char, does.

Katheryn Miller September 30, 2015

Danielle is awesome and goes beyond what is expected of her. My home is cleaner with her working than it ever was with my other home heatlh care worker. She sees things in advance many times.

Claudia18 July 20, 2015

Right at Home has been my life saver. They have been helping me where I need it. Jan, my caregiver, has been great. I can't say enough good things about her.

Jon8 June 29, 2015

Right at Home provides us Tammy as the caregiver for my wife. She is friendly and helpful. My wife enjoys Tammy coming over. She just needs to focus more on cleaning though.

James B. Sletten June 23, 2015

I have no complains about my care that I received through Right at Home Health Care. I want to thank each and every one of you all for the awesome care I received. I want to say special thank you to my great nurse Leah for being an awesome and very concerned nurse over my care.

Kathy Parker1 May 24, 2015

Very satisfied with the help they are providing. They are friendly, on-time, and efficient, and they call to check if everything is OK. I would recommend Jo -- my caregiver -- to anyone. Thank you.

Jon Caroll May 15, 2015

Very good to my wife.

Kate Harris March 20, 2015

Kudos to Jam, Leah, Tony and all the staff at RAH - Sioux Falls. I really appreciate that they make me feel as if I am still important. Being totally disabled at a young age after having been so active prior can really do a number on someone. They help me to see I still matter.

Deb Dalton February 27, 2015

I really enjoy working with Right at Home. If I have a conflict and need to call and change our schedule Lori or Toni are very good about getting back to me with answers. All my cleaning lady’s name is Allison and as far as she is, she does all and that is expected and beyond. I really like and care for Kelsey.

DAD'S SON January 08, 2015

Tony and company went well beyond the normal call of duty carrying for my Dad. They provided him with great care and guarded his personal well being against others who tend to prey on the elderly. I had used another service previously that was not even close to the care and professionalism that Tony and co provided. I am sure my Dad took them into new relms as far as what is needed for care for some folks. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for in-home health care services.

Rosa4 December 27, 2014

Tammy is a very hard worker. I like her services very much as I need them. She doesn’t need to be supervised as she knows and does her job very well. She's always on time, her attitude is great, plus I get along very well with her. She gives me say on throwing out garbage which I like very much to be involved. She also abides and respects my decision all the time. I just hope I keep her for long time. She's very friendly. She had great attitude, and I couldn't ask for nothing else. She's my homemaker. She helps me with cleaning, takes me to doctor appointments, grocery shopping, and she's very punctual. She lets me help at my own pace if I'm able. She really knows her job and does it very, very well! Great attitude, honest and I appreciate her very much.

Lonnajones October 08, 2014

I interviewed this provider

This is a great company to work with. Tonya is a wonderful caregiver.

D. Markle October 07, 2014

Tony and his staff have been very responsive. Tonya and Gina have taken excellent care of our mother. We appreciate the transparency of the agency and willingness to engage with the family in planning care.

Patricia94705450 June 19, 2014

Very caring and kind caregivers. You all do an excellent job and we would love to have your service again in the future. 5 stars for sure-Charola. Thank you for daily loving and reliable care. You all had communicated with my deaf and blind aunt and us so well. My aunt was touched.

From Right at Home Southeast South Dakota

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Features of Right at Home Southeast South Dakota