Lifematters

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Lifematters

Karl C_512276 August 16, 2017

I would tell a friend that Lifematters is highly professional. It is comforting knowing that my father is taken care of.

John S_512264 August 16, 2017

Lifematters is reliable for me, and so far the help that I have been given has been adequate. I am now able to go to the store and to my doctors' appointments because of Lifematters.

Susan R_504310 July 31, 2017

Lifematters has good supervision, good quality of care, and the people who schedule are conscientious and follow up. There has been definite improvement and Lifematters has helped my dad who was primary caregiver before.

Joseph D_502073 July 26, 2017

My interactions with Lifematter's office staff have been very positive. They reach out and listen to their clients. I have been generally very lucky with the caregiver that Lifematters has selected for me.

Jane J_500986 July 25, 2017

I have been happy with the services from Lifematters because they seem to do a good job, and the office staff member I contact with issues or questions has been very forthright. If I have any kind of a problem they seem to be able to solve it. I get a better night's sleep knowing that when my husband wakes up and tries to get up in the night, someone from Lifematters is there to help him.

Anonymous_499592 July 21, 2017

I would tell a friend that we used Lifematters for a while now and we've generally been happy with them. There have been a couple of glitches but overall, they have been good. Lifematters has made my life easier because I know there is someone to turn to if there is any interruption or disruption. I like being able to count on someone when we need them.

Predrag P_497025 July 17, 2017

Lifematters is functional, correct, decent, and you can count on the people. I have a hard time putting my socks on and things like this. Lifematters helps me a lot with these things. They are also very polite people.

Molly C_490200 June 28, 2017

Lifematters has pleasant employees and they understand the needs of the older population that they serve.

Sharon M_483843 June 15, 2017

Lifematters is really terrific, when any issues come up it is always resolved with ease. They're very flexible with schedule changes.

Lovey H_483709 June 15, 2017

Lifematters would be a good company to hire because they are very reliable, they communicate well, and they send quality caregivers.

Tom R_483699 June 15, 2017

Lifematters provided caregivers that bonded very well with the client.

Paul H_483686 June 15, 2017

Lifematters is very reliable and the help seems to be very experienced and honest.

Daughter C_472833 May 18, 2017

Lifematters is a high quality agency and provides a great depth of care.

Catherine Z_471709 May 17, 2017

I would tell someone that Lifematters is on top of their game. They keep people informed and they are professional.

Susan T_470554 May 15, 2017

Lifematters sends out very good, and knowledgeable caregivers. They send other people out as needed such as a nurse if there is an issue. The nurse is very professional and helps the caregivers as needed. I have never had a problem getting a hold of Lifematters and never had a problem getting a substitute caregiver.

William R April 27, 2017

Lifematters' caregiver has helped me in times I needed help with mobility and take care of every day chores I am physically unable to do.

Kathryn B April 24, 2017

Lifematters was able help my mom get around to the bathroom which was very helpful because of her dizziness.

Woods B April 24, 2017

Lifematters has handled everything with care and compassion. To know that Lifematters is here monitoring everything and giving care is an enormous reassurance.

Dr. B April 20, 2017

The services from Lifematters keep me from worrying about my mother. My mother enjoys being cared for in a one-on-one environment.

Stephen L April 17, 2017

The services are important to me, and I need them. I have to have someone here who is capable of keeping track of times.

Andrew ( April 17, 2017

Lifematters has been very helpful, and they take a great burden off of me.

Mike O March 21, 2017

Lifematters has relieved me of the responsibility of attending to my mother.

Melissa O March 15, 2017

Lifematters has given me flexibility to continue my life while the clinet can continue with her life in her own home.

Mary C March 15, 2017

I couldn't do the care that the client needed. Lifematters allowed her to stay home.

Steve F February 23, 2017

Lifematters does medication, which is very important.

Larry L February 23, 2017

My caregiver does home chores as well as care. She helps a lot.

John S February 23, 2017

The caregiver helps me with my transportation and routine apartment maintenance.

Cathy T February 22, 2017

The services from Lifematters give me a chance to have a life.

Melvin W February 15, 2017

The caregivers are on time and assist my wife with her bathing.

Bruce February 15, 2017

If there was an incident, Lifematters would call promptly.

Effie B January 17, 2017

The caregivers from Lifematters take my husband for a walk and help him with his compression stockings. While the caregivers are with my husband, I have some time to do my own exercises.

Karl C January 17, 2017

Lifematters has provided a caregiver for my father. My father is not capable of taking care of himself anymore, so it's nice that the caregiver is here.

Predrag P January 17, 2017

Lifematters' services help me because I have the beginning of Parkinson's, and they help me get dressed and shower everyday.

Anonymous January 17, 2017

Things have been stressful, but Lifematters has worked with us to replace caregivers.

Jane J January 17, 2017

I don't have to worry about being called in the middle of the night.

parentadvocate January 25, 2015

If you want to risk your medical safety with CNAs who do not follow instructions including giving medications inaccurately and inappropriately be sure to use Life Matters. They arrogantly make their own rules. Administrative staff act as if their life matters more than the clients by covering for what they consider top notch caregivers. Beware, be careful, be diligent with following up on your loved ones' care.

Lifematters greatly appreciates when people take the time to comment on our services, and we take these comments very seriously. We would welcome the opportunity to speak with you to learn specifically what happened, so that we can be sure to address any concerns or issues. Please feel free to contact Craig Goodman, Lifematters COO, at 301.652.7212 so that we can discuss this with you, or schedule a time for an in-person meeting. Thank you.

caring10242 October 30, 2012

I'm satisfied with Life Matters at the moment. The staff is fine.

From Lifematters

Our primary mission is to allow our clients to live at home longer in the place they are most comfortable surrounded by the family, friends and community where they can thrive. Whether they are dealing with diseases such as Alzheimer’s, ALS or even addiction, we are in a position utilizing our human resources and technology to aid in helping them live each day.

Features of Lifematters

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Personal Care Assistants
  • In Home Health
  • Range Of Services Extra: We Provide Concierge Care Management Services To Our Home Care Clients.

Types of care

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening

Payment details

• Payroll Provided For Caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Bonded And Insured

• Licenses: Licensed as a Residential Service Agency by the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Office of Health Care Quality — Maryland License #R3022