Home Helpers & Direct Link - Signal Mountain

PocEocHcp cert

Reviews of Home Helpers & Direct Link - Signal Mountain

August 11, 2017

By Tom T

Home Helpers' caregivers have been very polite and easy, and they make the client's day go by quicker. Without Home Helpers, the client would be in a nursing home.

July 26, 2017

By Erica M

We have had good luck with Home Helpers and their caregivers have done a good job. Home Helpers has made my life easier by helping me.

July 14, 2017

By Cherie M

Home Helpers is always conscientious about working with us and alerting us about any changes in my mother's care. They are also very conscientious with their workers. They are honest and upfront with what they can and cannot do. We have found that their caregivers are simply a notch above those of other agencies. Home Helpers helps me to help my mother. My mother now has better meals. They keep my mother active and take her to the beauty parlor! They help her maintain a sense of social connectivity.

June 23, 2017

By Laura C_2

I would tell a friend that I've been very pleased with Home Helpers. My regular caregivers are excellent people. Home Helpers helps make life easier for me. They drive me around, get me dressed, and do other things like getting me lunch.

June 14, 2017

By Judy F_2

I would tell others that Home Helpers is a good company to hire because they are organized and reliable. The services from Home Helpers make my life easier by providing mobility and companionship.

May 05, 2017

By Elizabeth S_4

I just recommended Home Helpers to my mother's friend who fell and needs help. I told her that we are happy with the group of caregivers that we have for my mom. We have worked with two other agencies, and it's a night and day difference working with Home Helpers. I live an hour and a half away from my mother. My stress levels are way down because I know that the caregivers from Home Helpers are taking good care of my mother.

May 01, 2017

By Kate K_3

Home Helpers is very willing to work with me, and generally, the quality of the caregiver is very good. If it isn't a good match, they change the caregiver. Home Helpers just helps me know that my mother is getting good care because I don't live close by.

From Home Helpers & Direct Link - Signal Mountain

Create a Customized Care Plan to Fit Your Lifestyle!

Live life your way in the comfort of your home with Home Helpers! From a few hours a week to 24/7 care, we'll tailor a personalized home care plan to fit your lifestyle with the flexibility to change as your needs change. Our no-obligation, face-to-face meeting in the client's home allows us to better understand your needs and expectations to ensure a compatible caregiver match. Rest assured, we hire only the best caregivers, whom we would trust with our own loved ones. Our caregivers are employees who are thoroughly screened and insured to ensure you and your loved ones are fully protected. They participate in ongoing training and professional development opportunities, and many have experience with Specialty Care, including Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Hospice care.

Companion Care & Personal Care Services - Compassionate Caregivers You Can Count On

• Companionship
  • Meal preparation
  • Medication reminders
  • Prescription pick-up
  • Errand services
  • Escort to doctor's visits, etc.
  • Bathing