Home Helpers & Direct Link - Signal Mountain

Overview of Ratings

4.9

July 14, 2017

By Cherie M_496051

Home Helpers is always conscientious about working with us and alerting us about any changes in my mother's care. They are also very conscientious with their workers. They are honest and upfront with what they can and cannot do. We have found that their caregivers are simply a notch above those of other agencies. Home Helpers helps me to help my mother. My mother now has better meals. They keep my mother active and take her to the beauty parlor! They help her maintain a sense of social connectivity.

June 23, 2017

By Laura C_488205

I would tell a friend that I've been very pleased with Home Helpers. My regular caregivers are excellent people.

June 14, 2017

By Judy F_482860

I would tell others that Home Helpers is a good company to hire because they are organized and reliable.

May 05, 2017

By Elizabeth S_465846

I just recommended Home Helpers to my mother's friend who fell and needs help. I told her that we are happy with the group of caregivers that we have for my mom. We have worked with two other agencies, and it's a night and day difference working with Home Helpers.

May 01, 2017

By Kate K_463500

Home Helpers is very willing to work with me, and generally, the quality of the caregiver is very good. If it isn't a good match, they change the caregiver.

From Home Helpers & Direct Link - Signal Mountain

Create a Customized Care Plan to Fit Your Lifestyle!

Live life your way in the comfort of your home with Home Helpers! From a few hours a week to 24/7 care, we'll tailor a personalized home care plan to fit your lifestyle with the flexibility to change as your needs change. Our no-obligation, face-to-face meeting in the client's home allows us to better understand your needs and expectations to ensure a compatible caregiver match. Rest assured, we hire only the best caregivers, whom we would trust with our own loved ones. Our caregivers are employees who are thoroughly screened and insured to ensure you and your loved ones are fully protected. They participate in ongoing training and professional development opportunities, and many have experience with Specialty Care, including Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Hospice care.

Companion Care & Personal Care Services - Compassionate Caregivers You Can Count On

• Companionship
  • Meal preparation
  • Medication reminders
  • Prescription pick-up
  • Errand services
  • Escort to doctor's visits, etc.
  • Bathing