Mission Caregiving Services

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Mission Caregiving Services

Catherine Schmitz May 23, 2012

Mission Caregiving has been providing in-home caregiving for my mother for over six years and since December 2010 the care has been 24/7. The caregivers are extremely knowledgeable and competent, and add the extra but very necessary elements of loving kindness and a good sense of humor. They work 12 hour shifts in pairs, so one can be resting while another is on duty, and often during the day, such as bathing, dressing, and walking outside - they work together. My mother is in the moderate-to-severe stage of Alzheimer's and I am able to work almost full time due to the excellent and dependable care provided for my mother. The manager of Mission Caregiving is the care manager for my mother and takes a personal role in providing transportation to appointments and outings. The caregivers accompany my mother several times a week to the South Bay Adult Care Center in Redondo Beach (also highly recommended) where they manage assistance for her meals and bathroom visits.The caregivers are truly part of our family.

Mrs Vans April 03, 2012

Mission Caregiving team has compassionate, trustworhty and skilled in the care they are giving to my wife who was on hospice. The caregivers who took turns in caring for her were God sent. It made my life easier as her time of passing was near! Now a new Mission Caregiving team is taking care of my 99 year old mother in a facility and there is a feeling of relief that Mission care team together with the owner/care coordinator took the burden from me.

Caring391654 August 02, 2011

This wonderful team of home health aides has qualified companions and assistance for activities of daily living. They have taken care of my mother, who is currently in the moderate stages of Alzheimers, for the past five year. Caring and competent, and very flexible with scheduling!

About Mission Caregiving Services

Mission Caregiving Services is an in-home care provider serving Signal Hill, CA and the surrounding area. Mission Caregiving Services offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Mission Caregiving Services