Mission Caregiving Services

4.0

From Mission Caregiving Services

Welcome to Mission Caregiving Services since 2003

Providing Professional Care in the Comfort of your own Home

Mission Caregiving Services is a non-medical agency that is committed to going the extra mile to promote your wellness while preserving your dignity. When someone you love needs elder home care or in-home nursing, there are a multitude of concerns. Compassion is so important, but just warmth is not enough. You demand skill, consistency, trust, responsiveness, and overall excellence in the standard of care. You want the peace of mind that comes from knowing they have the level of care you would give, even when you can’t be there.

Mission Caregiving Services specializing in giving that something “special” in home health care. Our caregiver’s placement process is based on the home health aides experience, skills, and compatibility with the clients needs. Caregivers are thoroughly interviewed, background and references are checked before possible employment with agency. Together with our team of home health aides we have work to be recognized as a leader in rendering specialized non-medical care.

Our services includes but not limited to:

• Personal Care
  • Escort to Breakfast Lunch and Dinner
  • Answer Telephone and Door
  • Oversee Home Deliveries
  • Attend Social or Religious Activities

My name is Sharon Braga I am a wife and a mother, so I understand what you need and expect from someone caring for your loved one. Someone with compassion and patience, who truly cares.

I know from personal experience that finding the right person to help your loved one in the same manner as you would, with love and kindest can be a difficult and stressful task. I too had difficulty finding someone who was reliable or truly caring for my family member. This is what motivated me to start Mission Caregiving Services and to provide the same level of assistance that I would expect for someone in my own family.

All of our services are all competitively priced. We would need to meet with you to complete a brief "assessment" before we can begin to provide any services. We will provide additional information and answer any questions you may have during the time of our visit. We proudly serve Los Angeles and Orange Counties. Please give us call for free assessment.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Vallidation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes