Synergy Homecare Federal Way, WA

Reviews of Synergy Homecare | Federal Way, WA

Overview of Ratings

4.5

October 21, 2015

Synergy Home is what we needed. They have been helpful and got with us right away. They were very kind and courteous in setting us up as a client. Management and billing so far has been so good. As far as in response to our queries and needs, it has been good.

We thank you for the opportunity to care for your loved one, We are happy to help. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know, we will be glad to be of service.

October 31, 2014

By Elizabeth47

Thanks so much for all your help and for introducing us to Dianne M. She is a gem. My mother will be moving into a very nice AFH soon so we will no longer be needing Synergy services. I will however recommend you folks.

Thanks for the kind words Elizabeth. Dianne enjoyed her time with your mother as well. We wish her luck as her move in to her new place. Dianne still like to stop by and take her to lunch once in a while. We applaud you for taking care of her and hang on as long as you did.

October 31, 2014

By Risa2

I want to thank each and everyone of your staff for the amazing patience and care given to my father during his final hours. They were vigilant and so kind. They respected my father as a person and demonstrated incredible skill and knowledge. They were diligent when it comes the plan of care and gave report to myself as well as the oncoming nurse. I will utilize your service if needed in the future. Thanks for your prompt follow up on my request. You're an excellent agency.

Risa, we thank you for the privilege to care for your dad. What you did for him by having us and make sure he was as comfortable as he can be was a gift that I am sure he appreciated. He is in a better now and free from any suffering and pain. Let us know if we can be an assistance in the future.

May 14, 2014

I saw Synergy in an ad and thought about calling them. I was very impressed with the quality of their home support care as far as the individuals that we work with. I've been very impressed and very happy with them. They're very thorough with their billing and scheduling. I like that they are conscientious. Whenever we had any questions or concerns, they answer them promptly.

April 03, 2014

By Margaret35

Catie is very special. We are blessed to have her take care of my mother. She is an asset to your company. I hope your situation with my folks keeps her around for quite sometime. She is through and professional. She is great for mom. She challenges mom. Mom certainly is quite attached to Catie. She fits well with our family and is very understanding. Her detailed communication I find very much appreciated. Thank you for sending us Catie,. I would not hesitate to write a referral in the future.

From Synergy Homecare

Caring for an aging parent or family member can be exhausting, difficult and lonely work but you are not alone. We are a compassionate, affordable, home care agency for family caregivers who want to keep their family members at home. Our attentive, dependable in-home caregivers can offer emotional care and quality of life to your loved ones, and much needed respite care for you.

As added value to our clients, we provide

• Free medical alarm services providing emergency services with the touch of a button
  • Free Vial of Life program that provides an easy way to store medical information in the home where emergency medical personnel can always find it
  • Free education to family caregivers
  • Complimentary home safety evaluation
  • dementia, alzheimer, and memory care
  • help for new mom
  • surgery recovery care
  • care management and coordination
  • skilled care under nurse delegation

Our caregivers are trained and experienced with dementia and Alzheimer's along with hospice and post-acute care rehabilitation and many other needs too. The services we can provide may include, but are not limited to the following:

• Personal Care
  • Meal Preparations
  • Light housekeeping
  • Companionship
  • Medication reminders
  • Respite care
  • Maintain a clean, healthy and safe environment

All of our caregivers are:

• Trusted and experienced
  • Bonded and insured
  • W2 employees
  • Referenced checked
  • National criminal background check

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes

Synergy Homecare