Seniors Helping Seniors - Seattle

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Seniors Helping Seniors - Seattle

1 Review

From Seniors Helping Seniors - Seattle

Seniors helping Seniors is a home care agency composed of able and motivated retired or semi-retired men and women who are seeking to and enjoy serving our elders. We are energetic, strong and committed as we assist folks with:

• Companion care
  • Meal preparation
  • Light housekeeping
  • Transportation
  • Bathing, dressing and toileting
  • And a host of other tasks that help make life easier for you

Our goal is to be flexible, and mindful of your initial and changing care needs. Our desire is that the elder is able to remain in the residential setting they choose to be in, be it their or a family member's home, or at independent/ assisted living.

My name is Marie Adan, I am the owner and I give you my promise you that I will always be personally present and available to talk to and to oversee your care needs . My background includes owning and managing a house cleaning agency, as well as managing a couple of adult Family homes as the State Certified Administrator. I also served as a care consultant for the Alzheimer's Association. I have the experience to understand through direct experience what your family will be needing help with.

Please feel free to call me at 206-971-6616. I look forward to talking with you.

Photos of Seniors Helping Seniors - Seattle