Right at Home Seattle and Eastside

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Seattle and Eastside

Forrest Carvey December 17, 2015

Sharon is super hard worker, very dependable and very good!

Carole Hopkins1 October 22, 2015

I love everything about Right at Home and they are doing a wonderful job. I like knowing that someone is there with my mother and I can be confident while I am gone. My mother is not the easiest person to work with because she is very independent and the caregivers do their best to help her as much as she will let them.

Charles E. September 30, 2015

I have a great caregiver that is absolutely honest and genuinely concerned about my well-being. Everything runs smoothly with the Right at Home.

Vernita Jennings September 30, 2015

Wonderful service. Our lady was the best!

Barb31 July 31, 2015

Right at Home goes the extra mile to get me the type of care and caregivers I need, I especially appreciate their openness and willingness to make changes when warranted. There is a real sense of teamwork among all layers of the company especially the client/caregiver coordinating team!

Laura McLeod June 04, 2015

This was a situation where it was very inconvenient to ask friends or family to help. The Polyclinic gave me the information and setting up an appointment for transportation/care was easy. I may not need this again anytime soon, but I am happy to know this exists and would happily recommend/refer to others in need. I appreciate the personal touch too.

Frances Murphy March 31, 2015

Felt very alone when husband died and my children tried to fill the gap but it was only when Janine came she felt whole. It has been a very uplifting experience and like making a new friend.

Christie2 September 29, 2014

I found I needed a 24/7 caregiver for a few days in August 2014 and chose Right at Home. Our coordinator, Tracy, made all the arrangements and paperwork very easy. I loved my caregiver Sol. She was conscientious, dependable, great initiative-also quiet, friendly, & easy to get along within my small apt. I would definitely use Right at Home again.

judyjudyjudy February 13, 2014

My mother-in-law is 89 years old, legally blind, almost deaf, and house-bound. Her caregiver visits once a week to give her face-to-face contact with a human being. Sometimes they shop, sometimes they go out to lunch, sometimes they just sit at home and chat. This is a godsend. She loves her caregiver and looks forward to the visits. And we are so grateful to Right at Home for the visits to our dearest relative.

Bet3 January 23, 2014

Thank you, Right at Home for bringing Phoung into our mothers care team. Not only does Phoung smoothly and thoroughly handle 24 hour care needs and household tasks but she has consistently gone beyond expectations in observing and helping us manage mother's medical issues, alerting us to concerns so that we can inform her doctor, enabling optimization of her medication use and physical therapy. In addition Phuong's genuine caring and generous spirit make her a true companion not just a caregiver to our mother she blesses our family and we are grateful you have put us together!

codeSamurai March 03, 2013

Live alone, so at a time of needing health care services I am really glad that I trusted Scott. I highly recommend him and the services his organization provides. Anytime in future I need any kind of health care services, I know I can count on Scott.

wissie September 07, 2012

I have been extremely pleased with the service provided by the staff at Right at Home on Seattle's Eastside. The main person I have dealt with was Haifa F. of the Human Resources department. She was very thoughtful and complete in all our interactions. Haifa always followed up with every concern for my mother's care as if it were her own mom. The caregivers she chose for us were a very good fit, especially Sahro who bonded with my mom early on. I am confident someone as good as Sahro, if not her, will be found for us if we have future needs.

JoanC September 02, 2012

My experience with Right at Home has been stellar. Our need for home care was unexpected and we felt very fortunate to have been recommended to Right at Home at a time when we needed help immediately. Right at Home staff were truly responsive and helpful and within hours we had a fantastic caregiver who lived with us for three weeks. Each of our substitutes was also excellent, in fact there was not a single issue we encountered throughout out experience. I am so impressed with the quality of professionalism and the competence of everyone we worked with.

From Right at Home Seattle and Eastside