Right at Home Seattle and Eastside

Reviews of Right at Home Seattle and Eastside

4.6

March 09, 2018

By Mary F_12

I had a horrible nurse prior to the one I have now. He left me while I was hooked up to the IV. The office staff is really good at helping me get my medication from the pharmacy, though.

March 09, 2018

By Elaine O

They're very courteous, and my case manager was excellent at coming out and making arrangements. They work with me because I have long-term care. They get in the paperwork on time. When I call them for transportation, they're very resourceful, and I can ask for a certain person that I work well with.

February 09, 2018

By Marlene Y_1

The associates that they have hired and have come out to the house have met our needs. We've gone through a lot of ups and downs with Mom having cancer and whatnot, and they have come out and helped us with her stability throughout. I'm happy with the cleaners who come out and help her with her baths. I don't think I could have done it on my own. They told me my mother would have six months, and she's surpassed it. The more it goes on, the harder it is to keep everything afloat. With people coming into the house and giving us a hand has helped tremendously on our overall psyche. We're facing Mom dying here, so I want to thank them so much for everything they have done for us!

January 26, 2018

By Margaret "Peggy" T_2

Right at Home is very responsive and came to our home to interview us. We have been happy with the whole experience. I was experiencing pain when we started the care, and the service saved me a lot of pain.

January 11, 2018

By Virginia N

I like how closely they watch me and get to know my habits. My two girls can't be here and so they come in so I am not by myself.

January 11, 2018

By Jerilyn "Jinnie" F

The caregiver that I have is excellent. She does a very a good job and is here when she is supposed to be. She does everything that I have asked her to do. She doesn't hesitate at all, and asks if I need anything else to be done. Her name is Sharon.

December 12, 2017

By Anonymous_48

Right at Home has excellent care. Right at Home's services allow me to get dressed and get to my exercises in the morning.

December 12, 2017

By Mark C_2

Right at Home works well with you, and they are very friendly. Right at Home helps me out a lot because my husband has had a stroke and they take good care of him and me.

By Wendy M_1

I would recommend Right at Home because they seem to know what they are doing. Right at Home has made life easier by being here when I need them

By Timothy T_1

Right at Home is pretty good at getting caregivers who are steady for my husband, which that in itself is a big deal. I am able to go to work now because Right at Home is there to help.

By Linda W

Right at Home has been really responsive. Right at Home has made my life easier because it has provided someone to care for my mom and my dad to go to work early in the morning. It has also allowed me to not need to be there.

By Gloria L_1

Right at Home's caregivers that come are very nice and they care. Right at Home's housekeeping isn't the greatest and it's not up to what I used to do. I think the girls might be living in round houses because they don't know how to clean corners.

December 09, 2017

By Keenan K_1

Right at Home is really easy to work with. Right at Home has made my loved one's life easier by helping her with communication skills.

December 09, 2017

By Robert "Bob" M_2

I would be very likely to recommend Right at Home because of how pleased I was with the services, and the caregivers were wonderful.

December 01, 2017

By Anonymous_47

Right at Home could communicate and actually have people available. Right at Home has made my life easier by giving my loved one a shower and giving me some free time.

November 20, 2017

By Douglas "Doug" S

Right at Home would get back to me right away and tell me the night before that the caregiver would not come. By the next morning they had another. The caregiver that I had understood the care that I needed. Their services were good because the caregivers were positive and professional.

November 20, 2017

By Leah B

Everybody from Right at Home seems to be knowledgeable about how to handle the situations they are in. Right at Home is helpful because my husband and I are able to go to work without worrying about what's going on at home.

November 17, 2017

By Katie A

For what I have, they don't have enough qualified nurses. Right at Home has made life easier because they come to my home and do my infusions for me, and make life easier.

November 16, 2017

By Jerome R

Right at Home has good people. Right at Home has made my life easier because it is convenient.

November 15, 2017

By Dale B_1

Right at Home does good work. They are good people. Right at Home makes life easier for me because I can't bend over to do my chores, so now I have someone to do the bending over for me.

By Betty P

Right at Home is a trustworthy and efficient company. The services have given me an excellent caregiver who does a great job cleaning for me.

By Doris P

The people from Right at Home are so nice. Right now, I can't do anything and Right at Home helps to simplify life. I'm not able to get out of bed and my caregiver does such a good job of putting everything away for me.

By Sylvia J_1

I have been using Right at Home for a long time and for the most part I am very satisfied. Right at Home helps me around the house with things that I can no longer do.

By Gwen L

It is easier for Right at Home to match a caregiver rather then to pick one yourself. Right at Home is good at sending replacements if the normal caregiver can't make it. Right at Home has a flexible schedule which is nice since we are always up and about.

By KunEh W

Right at Home has good caregivers, they're trustworthy, and seem very caring. Right at Home makes life easier because I can trust them. I don't worry when I leave my mother alone.

By Forrest Elwood C

I would tell a friend that Right at Home has caregivers that are great, but their office is not so good. They do not return calls. Right at Home has made my life easier because they clean my house for me. There is no other services I need them to do.

October 27, 2017

By Alejandra S

The caregivers will come to my house. The caregiver will come and help me clean and shave. The caregiver doesn't speak Spanish though.

October 25, 2017

By Judy S_5

The caregiver that comes now is faithful, resourceful, and dependable. My husband and I like her. The caregiver comes twice a week for two hours and I don't need more than that. When I was sick, I had more help, but now that I'm healthy it doesn't make that much different.

By Michelle L

Right at Home was convenient and got the job done. Right at Home helped me clean.

By Norma C_2

The caregivers gave me really good care and helped me when I needed it. The caregivers helped me when I was sick and kept me company.

By Anonymous_259

I would tell people to be aware that they're going to get different people and they have to speak up about having the right person. The services gave me three to four hours off to get things done.

October 18, 2017

By John "Jack" C

I would tell a friend that Right at Home gave me amazing caregivers. Right at Home allowed me to be comfortable to leave my father alone so that I could go to work.

October 12, 2017

By Anonymous_257

I have had Right at Home for a long time, and they have served me well. Right at Home just does everything that I am not able to do.

October 12, 2017

By Sam M

I would tell a friend about Right at Home because I am happy with the services i get. Right at Home has made my life easier because I am more confident to get the care the I need.

February 23, 2017

By Bill783066

We used Right at home for three weeks for my dad. We used them for five days a week, eight hours a day. We thought the price was reasonable and industry compliant. We had certified care providers, and pricing was commensurate with the rest of the industry, so we were happy with that. They also sent good people, and we were happy with that as well. They all acted in a professional manner, and it worked out very well. My parents were happy with the care.

October 27, 2016

By Marita860503

Their service has been prompt and the caregivers very kind. I recommend their services.

June 21, 2016

By F.C.423424

Things go swell. I'm really happy with my caregiver Sharon.

February 25, 2016

By Harold Donle & Daniel Brenner

They are very intent on servicing their clients.

December 30, 2015

By Reviewer34

Our family has been so pleased with all the great services Right at Home offers. From pleasant operators and schedulers (who do call you back) to loving, attentive caregivers. We have been very satisfied and we really like the advantage of being able to interview potential caregivers so we can find a good match for mom.

December 18, 2015

By Lois Dosenberg

Happy with all care staff.

December 16, 2015

By Forrest Carvey

Sharon is super hard worker, very dependable and very good!

October 21, 2015

By Carole Hopkins1

I love everything about Right at Home and they are doing a wonderful job. I like knowing that someone is there with my mother and I can be confident while I am gone. My mother is not the easiest person to work with because she is very independent and the caregivers do their best to help her as much as she will let them.

September 30, 2015

By Charles E.

I have a great caregiver that is absolutely honest and genuinely concerned about my well-being. Everything runs smoothly with the Right at Home.

September 30, 2015

By Vernita Jennings

Wonderful service. Our lady was the best!

July 31, 2015

By Barb31

Right at Home goes the extra mile to get me the type of care and caregivers I need, I especially appreciate their openness and willingness to make changes when warranted. There is a real sense of teamwork among all layers of the company especially the client/caregiver coordinating team!

June 04, 2015

By Laura McLeod

This was a situation where it was very inconvenient to ask friends or family to help. The Polyclinic gave me the information and setting up an appointment for transportation/care was easy. I may not need this again anytime soon, but I am happy to know this exists and would happily recommend/refer to others in need. I appreciate the personal touch too.

March 30, 2015

By Frances Murphy

Felt very alone when husband died and my children tried to fill the gap but it was only when Janine came she felt whole. It has been a very uplifting experience and like making a new friend.

September 29, 2014

By Christie2

I found I needed a 24/7 caregiver for a few days in August 2014 and chose Right at Home. Our coordinator, Tracy, made all the arrangements and paperwork very easy. I loved my caregiver Sol. She was conscientious, dependable, great initiative-also quiet, friendly, & easy to get along within my small apt. I would definitely use Right at Home again.

February 12, 2014

By judyjudyjudy

My mother-in-law is 89 years old, legally blind, almost deaf, and house-bound. Her caregiver visits once a week to give her face-to-face contact with a human being. Sometimes they shop, sometimes they go out to lunch, sometimes they just sit at home and chat. This is a godsend. She loves her caregiver and looks forward to the visits. And we are so grateful to Right at Home for the visits to our dearest relative.

January 23, 2014

By Bet3

Thank you, Right at Home for bringing Phoung into our mothers care team. Not only does Phoung smoothly and thoroughly handle 24 hour care needs and household tasks but she has consistently gone beyond expectations in observing and helping us manage mother's medical issues, alerting us to concerns so that we can inform her doctor, enabling optimization of her medication use and physical therapy. In addition Phuong's genuine caring and generous spirit make her a true companion not just a caregiver to our mother she blesses our family and we are grateful you have put us together!

March 02, 2013

By codeSamurai

Live alone, so at a time of needing health care services I am really glad that I trusted Scott. I highly recommend him and the services his organization provides. Anytime in future I need any kind of health care services, I know I can count on Scott.

September 06, 2012

By wissie

I have been extremely pleased with the service provided by the staff at Right at Home on Seattle's Eastside. The main person I have dealt with was Haifa F. of the Human Resources department. She was very thoughtful and complete in all our interactions. Haifa always followed up with every concern for my mother's care as if it were her own mom. The caregivers she chose for us were a very good fit, especially Sahro who bonded with my mom early on. I am confident someone as good as Sahro, if not her, will be found for us if we have future needs.

September 01, 2012

By JoanC

My experience with Right at Home has been stellar. Our need for home care was unexpected and we felt very fortunate to have been recommended to Right at Home at a time when we needed help immediately. Right at Home staff were truly responsive and helpful and within hours we had a fantastic caregiver who lived with us for three weeks. Each of our substitutes was also excellent, in fact there was not a single issue we encountered throughout out experience. I am so impressed with the quality of professionalism and the competence of everyone we worked with.

From Right at Home Seattle and Eastside