Home Instead Senior Care - Seattle, WA

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Seattle, WA

Donna HEMVOS May 24, 2016

Other

My father uses Home Instead's in-home services to help him remain independent in his own apartment. We have found the caregivers to be an amazing, caring and competent group. And if there is extra time in their visit, they look around for other tasks to do to help him out. The administrative group is on top of things: they are organized and responsive, they communicate well with the family and they can anticipate needs that we haven't considered. Our experience has been excellent.

sttawberry1 June 17, 2015

Alert we had a caregiver who had not yet become licensed. They had no idea what the job duties curtailed. not a positive thing to do to an establishedI client. The young person was very slow to task and wandered wanting to break regularly. Didn't follow simple instructions. Can Companies do this? Send people they hire that have zero training. We are not happy campers.

Diane91186350 April 30, 2014

Definitely a 5 star performance for you all! I have been so happy with my caregiver and the management of Home Instead. You all are beautiful people and I love you!

PaulV November 06, 2013

I was very pleased with Home Instead Senior Care. The caregiver who was matched with my parent was thoughtful kind and aware of every need. I had peace of mind knowing my parent was in the hands of someone so considerate, understanding and professional. They were always on time and anticipated my parent's needs.Thumbs up all the way!

linda6 May 11, 2012

My mom had a personal caregiver from Home Instead Senior Care, and my mom was really really happy and it means a whole lot. And she got a regular attention. The people that had come over were really super! And the owner and manager of the company they came to us and talk to my mom and i thought it was really great! And they kept in touch and they've been caring about how we felt and they asked hows our feedback. They were really wonderful people. And I definitely recommend them because they are really good! I love their service!

From Home Instead Senior Care - Seattle, WA

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Seattle, WA

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra Each Home Instead Senior Care&Reg Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra The Aging Process, How To Keep The Client And Care Giver℠ Safe, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details