Home Care Assistance of Scottsdale

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
85224, 85248, 85250, 85251, 85255, 85257, 85258, 85259, 85260, 85262, 85281, 85282, 85283, 85284, 85142

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance of Scottsdale

August 10, 2017

By Barbara M_509737

I would tell someone that Home Care Assistance is a very good company, and I am very happy with them. My caregiver comes once a week and cleans my house, and it is a really nice to look around and see everything clean.

August 04, 2017

By John R_506833

I would tell a friend that I have been quite happy with the caregivers from Home Care Assistance. Home Care Assistance has made life easier by preparing some of the meals, administering medicine, and I have gotten used to the caregiver, but I don't need as much help as I did at one time.

July 20, 2017

By Kay B_498632

Home Care Assistance's caregivers show up on time, and the office is conveniently located. I have not had enough experience with this company to rate this.

July 10, 2017

By William "Bill" M_493694

I have some reservations because there were a couple caregivers that I didn't like. Most of the time, Home Care Assistance sends very good people and they provide training to their caregivers. It depends on what we ask the caregivers to do for us. For example, earlier when we had the service they would make meals and help me do things around the house when my wife got into the hospital. Now there isn't as much of an impact because sometimes we don't need as much.

July 10, 2017

By Mick S_493617

Home Care Assistance has very good caregivers and they do a good job screening their employees. Home Care Assistance has made life easier by being friendly and competent.

June 23, 2017

By Mike F_487930

Home care assistance was confident and the caregiver did what was asked.

June 22, 2017

By Patrick H_487418

Home Care Assistance is a good agency because of their great staff.

June 20, 2017

By Lisa A_486055

Home Care Assistance actually cares about my father-in-law and they are trying to do the best they can for him.

June 09, 2017

By Curt H_481059

Home Care Assistance has had some misunderstandings before. They are fine, but it was a little different than what we anticipated.

June 07, 2017

By Bernadine P_479852

One of the caregivers was really flaky, and my mom said the caregiver left her alone. Then, the other caregiver they sent was super quiet, and that was one of the main reasons we stopped using Home Care Assistance because my mom wasn't clicking with anyone. I know that Home Care Assistance tried, but my mom just didn't want it anymore.

June 05, 2017

By Pat L_479186

I would tell tell a friend that Home Care Assistance provides a cognitive method of dealing with my loved one.

May 18, 2017

By Sharon B_472740

Specifically related to elder care, I thought that Home Care Assistance was one of the most progressive in dealing with my family's care. I felt very comfortable leaving them with my mom.

By .Sue H_465336

Home Care Assistance is very thoughtful about what caregivers they place with the clients and their employees are very caring.

By Larry D_465312

I called up Home Care Assistance and the person that runs it answered all my questions. I felt comfortable and decided to use them.

By Doris C_465137

Home Care Assistance needs to send caregivers who have more experience because I can tell I am the caregiver's first client.

April 26, 2017

By Deborah D

The service from Home Care Assistance helped me the most with food preparation, such as dinner and lunch.

April 25, 2017

By Virginia R

My husband's caregiver makes it delight to have services through Home Care Assistance.

April 25, 2017

By Marilyn B

My wife is quite happy with Home Care Assistance.

April 24, 2017

By Jim B

I have to travel a lot for work, and I can't leave my wife alone, so the caregiver comes in to take care of her.

April 17, 2017

By Marcia L

The caregiver is friendly, very active, and does a lot of things that I myself cannot do.

April 17, 2017

By Carter R

The services from Home Care Assistance freed me up for a few hours a week and my loved one really related to the caregiver.

April 04, 2017

By Penelope L

I wish that Eve could have the services every day! My mother has Alzheimer and it's really important that she has daily mental stimulation and someone to talk to. The caregivers help with that and the evening meals. They are experienced with this type of issue.

March 21, 2017

By Allan M

The caregiver provides excellent care for my wife.

March 09, 2017

By Mike F

We have a great caregiver right now. The quality of the health care is something else.

March 09, 2017

By Rosalie A

Home Care Assistance is a relief and a big help for me. It takes a lot of stress off of me. It gives me a little free time, and I'm not worried.

March 06, 2017

By Karen W

The services help to keep the client in his own home and they keep him out of the nursing.

February 21, 2017

By Pam P

My family only used the services for a day and a half.

By Lisa G

The services were helpful for the client, but they didn't really have an impact on her daily life.

By John R

My daily life was very different before I became ill. Now, I have trouble moving without falling. My quality of life is better than it would be if Home Care Assistance wasn't here. I don't feel any frustration because with their help I can do most of the things I used to, like right now, someone is bringing me my lunch.

By Claudia W

We are quite dependent on the services now for my husband because of my physical condition. The biggest help has been getting my husband to doctors appointments and helping him bathe and shower. I don't have the pressure of trying to figure out how to get him the care he needs anymore.

January 23, 2017

By Lorraine A

Home Care Assistance was able to keep my mother's routine the same.

March 05, 2016

By Mary Anne6

I came across Home Care through Americare Hospice. The work ethics of the caregivers are wonderful, and they have done so much for my mom. She has improved so much as they do a lot of work with her. They are very loving, caring, and conscientious. They take care of the whole person. The agency is fabulous. Every time I want to change I just call them, and they work it out for me.

May 10, 2012

By Quinn,Jolene

A few months ago I fell on my kitchen floor and injured my leg, which left me unable to go to work or do other daily tasks that I was used to doing. I came across Home Care Assistance on a Sunday morning. The owner, Ted, responded immediately to my request and was at my house within a few hours to assess my situation, draft a care plan, and had a caregiver ready to help me the next morning. The caregivers at Home Care Assistance of Phoenix were helpful, encouraging, and lifted my spirits during this difficult time. The company's focus on providing care to the body, mind, and spirit (i.e. Balanced Care) really stood out to me and made a huge difference; it improved my mental outlook and positively influenced my recovery. Jolene Quinn

From Home Care Assistance of Scottsdale

Our proprietary Balanced Care Methodâ„¢ is changing the way the world ages. All of our caregivers are trained in this exclusive methodology that focuses on healthy body, mind, and spirit. On average, we hire only 1 in 25 caregiver applicants. We treat our caregivers as valued employees who are dedicated, responsible, reliable, trustworthy, and committed to providing a more balanced level of care.

Our experienced, personal caregivers provide care and companionship to older adults for anywhere from four hours at a time to 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Clients can remain in their own homes so family members have peace of mind knowing that those they care about the most are receiving the highest quality of care.

In-home caregivers help clients with non-medical activities, such as showering, bathing and dressing, meal preparation, transportation, medication reminders, fall prevention, and more. Caregivers can also drive to medical appointments, the grocery store, pharmacy, or even go with clients on vacation trips.

There's no single explanation for how and why some people live so much healthier and more active years than others. But there is a place where more people live longer and healthier than any other place on earth: Okinawa, Japan. Recently, scientists have been studying this group of seniors to see if we could learn to live a longer and more productive life. Home Care Assistance has developed a revolutionary and proprietary approach to senior care based on these centenarian studies.

The Balanced Care Methodâ„¢ is based on studies of the extraordinarily long-lived elders in the Okinawa region of Japan. Life spans of over 100 years are not unusual in Okinawa. More important, people in their 70s, 80s and beyond enjoy incredible good health and independence. Excellent physical health, mental awareness, and inner calm are common among the studied elders The Balanced Care Methodâ„¢ seeks to capture some of the lifestyle factors that go towards creating such long-lived and healthy people. Components of Balanced Care Training include:

• Healthy Diet
  • Physical Activity
  • Sharp Minds
  • Social Ties
  • Calmness and Purpose

The Balanced Care Methodâ„¢ is an evidence-based program built on studies that demonstrate that only one-third of our healthy longevity is based on genetics and two-thirds on lifestyle factors within our control.

Home Care Assistance caregivers are trained in the Method, offering the first senior care solution with an emphasis on balance and longevity. By working with specific lifestyle behaviors, Home Care Assistance caregivers extend and enhance the lives of seniors, helping them live longer, happier, more balanced lives.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes

Photos of Home Care Assistance of Scottsdale