Home Care Assistance of Scottsdale

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance of Scottsdale

Carter R April 17, 2017

The services from Home Care Assistance freed me up for a few hours a week and my loved one really related to the caregiver.

Penelope L April 04, 2017

I wish that Eve could have the services every day! My mother has Alzheimer and it's really important that she has daily mental stimulation and someone to talk to. The caregivers help with that and the evening meals. They are experienced with this type of issue.

Allan M March 21, 2017

The caregiver provides excellent care for my wife.

Mike F March 09, 2017

We have a great caregiver right now. The quality of the health care is something else.

Rosalie A March 09, 2017

Home Care Assistance is a relief and a big help for me. It takes a lot of stress off of me. It gives me a little free time, and I'm not worried.

Karen W March 06, 2017

The services help to keep the client in his own home and they keep him out of the nursing.

Pam P February 21, 2017

My family only used the services for a day and a half.

Lisa G February 13, 2017

The services were helpful for the client, but they didn't really have an impact on her daily life.

John R February 13, 2017

My daily life was very different before I became ill. Now, I have trouble moving without falling. My quality of life is better than it would be if Home Care Assistance wasn't here. I don't feel any frustration because with their help I can do most of the things I used to, like right now, someone is bringing me my lunch.

Claudia W February 13, 2017

We are quite dependent on the services now for my husband because of my physical condition. The biggest help has been getting my husband to doctors appointments and helping him bathe and shower. I don't have the pressure of trying to figure out how to get him the care he needs anymore.

Lorraine A January 23, 2017

Home Care Assistance was able to keep my mother's routine the same.

Mary Anne6 March 05, 2016

I came across Home Care through Americare Hospice. The work ethics of the caregivers are wonderful, and they have done so much for my mom. She has improved so much as they do a lot of work with her. They are very loving, caring, and conscientious. They take care of the whole person. The agency is fabulous. Every time I want to change I just call them, and they work it out for me.

Quinn,Jolene May 10, 2012

A few months ago I fell on my kitchen floor and injured my leg, which left me unable to go to work or do other daily tasks that I was used to doing. I came across Home Care Assistance on a Sunday morning. The owner, Ted, responded immediately to my request and was at my house within a few hours to assess my situation, draft a care plan, and had a caregiver ready to help me the next morning. The caregivers at Home Care Assistance of Phoenix were helpful, encouraging, and lifted my spirits during this difficult time. The company's focus on providing care to the body, mind, and spirit (i.e. Balanced Care) really stood out to me and made a huge difference; it improved my mental outlook and positively influenced my recovery. Jolene Quinn

From Home Care Assistance of Scottsdale

Our proprietary Balanced Care Methodâ„¢ is changing the way the world ages. All of our caregivers are trained in this exclusive methodology that focuses on healthy body, mind, and spirit. On average, we hire only 1 in 25 caregiver applicants. We treat our caregivers as valued employees who are dedicated, responsible, reliable, trustworthy, and committed to providing a more balanced level of care.

Our experienced, personal caregivers provide care and companionship to older adults for anywhere from four hours at a time to 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Clients can remain in their own homes so family members have peace of mind knowing that those they care about the most are receiving the highest quality of care.

In-home caregivers help clients with non-medical activities, such as showering, bathing and dressing, meal preparation, transportation, medication reminders, fall prevention, and more. Caregivers can also drive to medical appointments, the grocery store, pharmacy, or even go with clients on vacation trips.

There's no single explanation for how and why some people live so much healthier and more active years than others. But there is a place where more people live longer and healthier than any other place on earth: Okinawa, Japan. Recently, scientists have been studying this group of seniors to see if we could learn to live a longer and more productive life. Home Care Assistance has developed a revolutionary and proprietary approach to senior care based on these centenarian studies.

The Balanced Care Methodâ„¢ is based on studies of the extraordinarily long-lived elders in the Okinawa region of Japan. Life spans of over 100 years are not unusual in Okinawa. More important, people in their 70s, 80s and beyond enjoy incredible good health and independence. Excellent physical health, mental awareness, and inner calm are common among the studied elders The Balanced Care Methodâ„¢ seeks to capture some of the lifestyle factors that go towards creating such long-lived and healthy people. Components of Balanced Care Training include:

• Healthy Diet
  • Physical Activity
  • Sharp Minds
  • Social Ties
  • Calmness and Purpose

The Balanced Care Methodâ„¢ is an evidence-based program built on studies that demonstrate that only one-third of our healthy longevity is based on genetics and two-thirds on lifestyle factors within our control.

Home Care Assistance caregivers are trained in the Method, offering the first senior care solution with an emphasis on balance and longevity. By working with specific lifestyle behaviors, Home Care Assistance caregivers extend and enhance the lives of seniors, helping them live longer, happier, more balanced lives.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes

Features of Home Care Assistance of Scottsdale