Compassionate Assistance

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Compassionate Assistance

Dawn148233 February 18, 2017

Compassionate Assistance Homecare is the best in the valley. Owners care about their caregivers. They care even more about each and every client they have. It is my honor to know such great business people that truly care.

Darla780221 January 14, 2017

I called 2 different people, and Caitlin of Compassionate Assistance got back to me almost immediately. I had needed someone to come in very quickly, so the day that I called her, she set an appointment. She came out, and we had somebody taking care of my husband within a day or two, so it was a great response. Caitlin is very conscientious of my needs for my husband. She makes sure that she’s gotten people in here to take care of him that he feels comfortable with. They’re just very caring people.

Joe P August 30, 2016

Able to set and maintain my schedule, caring, flexible management, nice clean appearance.

Barbara E033352 August 30, 2016

Offer many different services, very professional and informative. Caregivers very reliable and pleasant.

ashleighmonaco July 01, 2016

I reached out to Compassionate Assistance to take care of my grandmother with Dementia. They exceeded my expectations as they were very responsive and provided excellent caregivers. They were flexible with our needs and I highly recommend using these services for those looking for in-home care.

kristinerovinski1 June 30, 2016

As an RN myself, I had been taking care of my mother for years. Finally, I knew that I needed to reach out for some additional help at home. I contacted Compassionate Assistance and they were able to have a caregiver start the next day. They give me the comfort I need when I'm at work, knowing that my mother is in good hands. I am able to get in touch with the agency at any time of day with whatever I need and all of my friends I have recommended them to are completely satisfied with the service as well. They even brought my mom flowers on her birthday.

From Compassionate Assistance

Compassionate Assistance is a private, non-medical home care agency in the valley. We are a family owned business with over 30 years of caring experience. We assist individuals with activities of daily living, such as hygiene, housekeeping, errands, meal preparation and more. With our dedication and experience, our mission is to provide quality care that enables those in need to live happier and healthier lives in the comfort of their own home. It's that simple.

Features of Compassionate Assistance