Visiting Angels of Schererville

Reviews of Visiting Angels of Schererville

4.5

December 18, 2017

By Herbert W_2

Visiting Angels is always there for me. Whenever I want to go somewhere, I can, because all the caregivers have cars. However, it does take a while to get cars.

December 12, 2017

By Pat S_1

On the whole, Visiting Angels is very attentive and they are good people. The most helpful thing about the services from Visiting Angels is having someone here when I need them.

December 12, 2017

By Glenn B_2

Visiting Angels has a couple of caregivers that were unreliable, but they fixed that by providing new and good caregivers. Visiting Angels provides caregivers that come three times a week and help him, so it helps dramatically.

November 21, 2017

By Gary_1

I was very satisfied with Visiting Angels, and I thought the caregivers that they sent were well-trained quality care providers. We only used Visiting Angels' services twice a month and it helped me because I was pretty much the sole caregiver for my mother. However, there were a few things, that for comfort reasons, I had my mother's caregivers do, like helping her bathe.

November 17, 2017

By Diane K_3

Visiting Angels is very responsive, caring, and I'm completely satisfied. Visiting Angels was very flexible and that made my life easier.

November 15, 2017

By Kathleen W

Visiting Angels is a dependable company that cares about their clients. Visiting Angels is able to give me time to take care of myself, and has been able to build a relationship with my mother.

November 15, 2017

By Dennis H

I have been totally satisfied because they have been great. My mom needs help and they always provide the help I need.

November 13, 2017

By Trisha F

Visiting Angels is prompt, on time, and has an excellent staff. Visiting Angels makes my loved one's life easier by taking them to doctor's appointments.

August 01, 2011

By heal us

The people have so kind, helpful, responsive, and genuinely involved with me. I am benefiting so much. I totally recommend them. This particular group deserves all 5 stars.

From Visiting Angels of Schererville

Visiting Angels of Schererville is an in-home care provider serving Schererville, IN and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels of Schererville offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels of Schererville