Right at Home Sarasota County

Overview of Ratings

4.6

November 30, 2017

By Joann

Vicky knows the right things to say and do. Collette likes to take the clients places and keep them moving. She really appreciated the caregivers and how much help they were to her husband. Right at Home was a great help and did a nice job.

November 30, 2017

By Jean

The caregivers that Right at Home has send in have been very good helpers. Colleen goes in and takes care of things without having to be told. She asks questions and gives it her all. Standley handles the client very well and her husband really trusts him. He is very innovative with care, also to meet the needs.

November 28, 2017

By Virginia

My caretaker who provides all of my pills is so caretaking and always eager to please and very careful in filling my pillboxes (each with many pills). She has a responsible duty in actually filling my boxes with many assorted pills.

November 17, 2017

By Susan C_1

I would recommend Right at Home because the services were very reliable, and the care was provided quickly.

November 17, 2017

By Anne F_1

Right at Home makes my mother happy by being prompt and coming when they say they will come. The service makes it so I don't have to worry about my mother having to get in and out of the shower by herself.

November 10, 2017

By Susan L_2

Right at Home sends extremely pleasant caregivers who want to assist. However, they are very limited in their skill-set and what they can do. The services provide supervision to ensure the safety of my dad.

November 08, 2017

By Mirjam L_1

I would tell someone that Right at Home is a very professional company. The most helpful aspect of my father's services was the dependability of the caregivers.

November 07, 2017

By Anonymous_129

I was happy with Right at Home, but they were expensive. Right at Home gave my loved one's primary caregiver a break in care.

November 07, 2017

By Anonymous_130

Right at Home has not been able to help me with basic requests. It was very upsetting to have to repeat myself and pay someone $27 an hour when they can't do basic things like replace linens.

November 04, 2017

By Ginny D_1

The quality of the caregivers is low. They need to be better screened. Some of our caregivers would be late, and one caregiver would skip once a week.

November 03, 2017

By Joann S_2

I would recommend Right at Home because they were pretty responsive when I needed someone. They were there pretty quickly. The service helped tremendously because my loved one needed someone to be with him to help with everything.

October 31, 2017

By Judith T_1

I think that Right at Home has qualified caregivers, and they are attentive most of the time. I think the impact is significant. My parents are getting care and getting the extra service they need. There's no stress.

October 23, 2017

By Delano M

Right at Home's staff that we deal with are all great. Right at Home's services provides the necessary service to my loved one.

October 06, 2017

By Martha R

Right at Home is inconsistent with sending caregivers. Right at Home makes things more difficult. The care is inconsistent, so some caregivers are good and some are bad.

October 05, 2017

By Marilyn K

Right at Home was recommended to me by a man whose wife had a stroke. They had been so good with her and when he had to get a different agency, he was never satisfied. He said they were the very best agency, and they have been. The services from Right at Home are very good and make life easier by sending a caregiver to drive my car and bring an electric cart to me.

August 22, 2017

By Thomas & Kristey

5 stars for the caregiver, Gloria who took care of my mom, Jeanne. 5 stars for the caregiver, Barbara, who took my mom to Friday jazz concerts at her church. 5 stars to the accountant, Richard.

May 20, 2017

By dancng

Tried this company. Initial meeting to set everything in motion very professional. The actual care was below standards. Tired 3 times over a half hour late w of the tree times . When we insisted not to be charged for one of the visits , since we sent the, home because of being so late they still charged us. Would not recommend.

December 15, 2016

By Marieta Marsh

Caregivers always there on time, gave great care to my husband.

By Carolyn C222280

All the employees from Right at Home were very patient with my 101 year old mother. Our new Blended Care technology gives us peace of mind that our mother is safe alone in her home.

By Cheri M

Right at Home and Chelsea have been great with my brother.

By Karen S741327

I couldn't have ever imagined such smooth and consistent care. The caregivers are very nurturing and professional and go above and beyond for my mother. The client care coordinator provides clear and effective communication regarding all aspects of my mother's care. "When I say yes to Right at Home, I mean YES!"

By Anastacia W

The care from Right at Home was more than I ever imagined. The caregiver was professional, prompt, and courteous. The office scheduler (Christi Harden) for my case was extremely easy to work with and provided the best customer service. Thanks for everything! My recovery was better and enhanced from such quality services.

By Lynn B303030

Sent a great caregiver to take care of one of my residents.

September 29, 2016

By Cindy B166460

I couldn't do this without them. Best service I have ever witnessed. It has allowed me to keepy my mother in her home which is our ultimate goal. I appreciate all the help the Client Care Coordinator (Christi) gave during a recent hospitalization.

September 29, 2016

By Dr. Serot

Right at Home provided impeccable care for my mother. We could have never done this without you.

September 27, 2016

By Cindy B351421

I thank you for finding Marjorie for us. She has been a godsend.

September 14, 2016

By Belda

The communication with the client care coordinator has been outstanding.

September 10, 2016

By Cindy881726

Christine did a fabulous job choosing our new caregiver. She is a perfect fit.

August 31, 2016

By Devora071557

Right at Home has changed my life. Their caregiver has made my life worth living.

August 30, 2016

By Doris K

Right at Home helped me and my husband. Great company.

July 29, 2016

By Loki K.

Caregiver was at my mom's side for a short time. My mom loved the caregiver.

July 29, 2016

By Jill Mulley

Very pleased with the service. Thank you.

June 21, 2016

By Eldene M142283

Everyone was very good and everything went fine. Will use again.

June 17, 2016

By Dr. Goldstein212185

Danielle G. is excellent and I would be happy to have her as part of the team with my wife.

June 17, 2016

By B. Erwin352145

I am very happy with the caregivers. Right at Home has sent to provide care for my husband. The caregivers have taught me a lot about how to care for him and encouraged him to do some things on his own. I am happy I have chosen Right at Home.

By Elisse HerbertNHWEL

Jeff is a wonderful caregiver and we would be very happy to have him back.

By Mr. ReidQUKYL

Jeff N. is very good and more importantly he is willing to learn. I'd have him back any day.

By ReviewerPXACB

Danielle was amazing. It has been a wonderful day. I can't believe the things we accomplished today.

February 27, 2016

By Camille8

I continue to speak highly to others of the care given to mom, Marie R. G. from the caregivers assigned to her. Particularly Lenida and Cynthia B. were amazingly loving and caring to her. She loved them!

February 26, 2016

By Patricia R. Haines

When requested by the assisted living facility: I'll never regret agreeing to provide additional care for my mother in what turned out to be her final month of life. She was in need of care during the overnight hours that exceeded the parameters of the assisted living caregivers. Mother had the care she needed and her children, who lived out of town had the peace of mind of knowing she was never alone. We are grateful to the Right at Home team for their service and cooperation in a time of need. Thank you.

February 26, 2016

By Warren D. Glasow

I had a bad episode with a period of severe grief for my life starting on 1/16. On Monday 1/18 was very difficult for me and my daughter, Amy, called your office for help. Quickly you sent Cesar Edner and he was the correct choice for my need. Cesar and I quickly connected and we both managed to proceed with my life.

By Reviewer32

I was delighted with the care my husband received. The caregiver was able to convince my husband to bath and wash his hair. The caregiver cleaned up the bathroom and even washed the towels. I recommend Right at Home whole heartedly.

By Nicholas Demare

Right at Home was so accomodating to my schedule. The caregivers were always on time and very polite.

By Ronald W.

Right at Home was there for us in our time of need.

December 30, 2015

By V. Terris

Adored the caregivers. I had a good time with them.

December 30, 2015

By Linda Fiori

A pleasure to deal with! Relaible and drivers are always pleasant.

December 29, 2015

By Lee M.1

I live in Montano, and am grateful for the great service that Right at Home provides for my mother in Sarasota FL. She loves the people that have come to help her, and management is quick to notify me if there are any problems. I highly recommend Right at Home for home health care needs.

December 22, 2015

By Burgess & Morlys H.

My wife's caregiver is doing an amazing job. We appreciate all that she and Right at Home do for us.

December 19, 2015

By Stephanie Post

They were so surprised of how good are care was. Because of Right at Home's care, I am back on my feet.

December 18, 2015

By Delores O.

I love Right at Home, Nina is so helpful. I so appreciate all your services.

November 24, 2015

By Diane Pulice

All the caregivers have been wonderful. Right at Home is providing for all my needs as well as my husband's.

November 24, 2015

By Ron Savenor

The caregiver is prompt, kind, courteous and professional. Thank you for all you did for me and my mom.

October 22, 2015

By Harriet Rosen

My mother's caregiver was great. She knew what to do and took care of her well.

August 26, 2015

By Marty Katz

Right at Home Sarasota was godsend. Best decision I ever made!

April 23, 2015

By Patricia11469150

All services were above average especially their care that met our mother's needs.

December 27, 2014

Deanne our caregiver did everything I expected with the care of my friend. I am very comfortable with the management team, and I would recommend them again.

November 24, 2014

By Cynthia33

The caregivers were very good drivers. They were very faithful and on time.

November 24, 2014

By David102127850

Right at Home transported my father from Florida to Massachusetts. Everything went smoothly. The nurse was very personable and kept my father very comfortable.

September 01, 2014

By Geoff2

My mother has always been difficult. I am thankful that Right At Home found a perfect caregiver for her. They found someone that my mother learned to like very much. I recommend Right At Home to anyone needing home care!

August 18, 2014

By Amy29

I have worked with Right At Home for 9 years. They provide services for my residents. We find their employees to be friendly, courteous and very helpful to our residents and their families. They provide home care that makes our residents feel "Right at Home."

August 17, 2014

By Trudy2

Right At Home came at an important time to give the level of help that the family was unable to do. It has given us peace of mind. The fact that we are able to call Right At Home for updates on our parents is a wonderful thing.

August 07, 2014

By Judy97108850

I was unable to be in Florida to take care of my mother-in-law so I needed an advocate for her on my behalf. In this process, I discovered that Right at Home was compassionate, caring, and reliable people. They took care of my mother-in-law in such a way that I was relieved and grateful. They sincerely took care of her as I felt I would have.

August 07, 2014

By Ken27

Right At Home was always available. They had a great follow up. They always made me feel that I was doing a great job managing my mother's care. I especially appreciated having total access to Michael, the owner of Right at Home.

July 24, 2014

By Gale5

Taking care of my mother with dementia was exhausting. When I called Right at Home they provided our family with a level of comfort that gave me a chance to do things that I was not able to do in years. If I had it to do over, I would have called them sooner.

June 19, 2014

By Howard12

You are the best! Your team of Zophia, Brenda, Nina, and Laura, provided outstanding care to my wife 24/7 until her passing in May. Not only did they do an excellent job on her physical care, they also showed a sincere concern and love to their patient. They become part of our family. Thank you for an outstanding job!

February 13, 2014

By Deborah26

As the DON here at Lakehouse West, I have had the priviledge of working with RAH for more than four years. I recommend their services to my residents and their families on a regular basis. Their caregivers are highly trained and are always professional. The office quickly responds to my questions or concerns.

April 02, 2012

By Thank You!

My family has experienced a traumatic injury. I was attempting to do it all by myself and finally reached the point of being overwhelmed. I contacted Right at Home and the Owner of he company was at my house that day! All the little and big things I could not find the time to do are now taken care of. Now I have the assurance that I can leave my home and know that I have an experienced, licensed professional taking care of my family. Always on time, honest, professional, trustworthy, hard working, articulate and caring. I was pleasently surprised to have Right at Home's Director of Quality Assurance drop by for a visit to make sure I was getting what I needed and in such a manner that was safe and of the highest standard. I feel now that Right at Home is an extension of my family. I trust them. I need them. They are here for me.

March 21, 2012

By Client-Sally

Your service was excellent and I thank you and all your home heatlh aides for this and for their courtesy, promptness and dependability. The ladies were so attentive and are very caring. To this point i have recovered nicely. Without their great care I would not have been so fortuatel. You are on the top of my list for any further care I might need in the future. Client-Sally

March 06, 2012

By darchel

I work and want companionshiip for my husband as well as some help with household chores. Right at Home provides a worker who comes four hours every two weeks. She does laundry and some additional cleaning. The other days my husband goes out of the house with his companion. So I guess my goal was not leaving him home alone - and getting help with chores. If I suddenly become unavailable for my husband, I want an agency I can call and trust to provide care. That is part of why I maintain the relationship with Right at Home.

February 28, 2012

By Cindy Gail

I want you to know how much we have enjoyed JoAlyce and what a godsend she has been-very calming-speaks softly-and doesn't let Mom get the best of her. I had to take Mom to the doctor on Monday and JoAlyce went with us. I couldn't have made it without her. Mom is harder to get along with these days which I know is common as health problems worsen but it was really beneficial to have JoAlyce's "voice of reason". Mom really responded to her and that took the pressure off of me. Having JoAlyce is such a relief to me. Julie, daughter

February 24, 2012

By Friend & Neighbor

Other

During the time that Qwanna attended to mr M's needs, qwanna was professional in executing her CNA duties. More importantly, Qwanna demonstrated a level of concern , grace and tenderness to her Quite simply, Qwanna anticipated his every need. In addition, Qwanna was most comforting and supportive of Mrs M, who found solice in the knowledge that Qwannawas providing the loving and respectful care that Mr M was so deserving of. In the days leading up to Mr M's death, Qwanna visited him on her days off. She was kind enough to gift him a plaque of the Lord's Prayer. Arthur (neighbor)

February 22, 2012

By Jennifer Case Manager

Other

I am a RN and Certified Case Manager in Sarasota and have worked with Right at Home on various cases. They have and are providing various levels of care/companioship to clients of mine who suffer from a wide variety of ailments including but not limited to Dementia, Traumatic Brain Injury and gerneral debility. Words cannot describe how much I have appreciated their responsivness and receptivness to client needs. They have proved efficient in caring from both my geriatric and younger disabled clients. I would recommend this agency to anyone in need of in home care or even additional care for those residing in facilities.

From Right at Home Sarasota County