Right at Home Sarasota County

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Sarasota County

Cindy B166460 September 29, 2016

I couldn't do this without them. Best service I have ever witnessed. It has allowed me to keepy my mother in her home which is our ultimate goal. I appreciate all the help the Client Care Coordinator (Christi) gave during a recent hospitalization.

Dr. Serot September 29, 2016

Right at Home provided impeccable care for my mother. We could have never done this without you.

Cindy B351421 September 27, 2016

I thank you for finding Marjorie for us. She has been a godsend.

Belda September 14, 2016

The communication with the client care coordinator has been outstanding.

Cindy881726 September 10, 2016

Christine did a fabulous job choosing our new caregiver. She is a perfect fit.

Devora071557 August 31, 2016

Right at Home has changed my life. Their caregiver has made my life worth living.

Doris K August 30, 2016

Right at Home helped me and my husband. Great company.

Loki K. July 29, 2016

Caregiver was at my mom's side for a short time. My mom loved the caregiver.

Jill Mulley July 29, 2016

Very pleased with the service. Thank you.

Eldene M142283 June 21, 2016

Everyone was very good and everything went fine. Will use again.

Dr. Goldstein212185 June 17, 2016

Danielle G. is excellent and I would be happy to have her as part of the team with my wife.

B. Erwin352145 June 17, 2016

I am very happy with the caregivers. Right at Home has sent to provide care for my husband. The caregivers have taught me a lot about how to care for him and encouraged him to do some things on his own.

I am happy I have chosen Right at Home.

Elisse HerbertNHWEL May 11, 2016

Jeff is a wonderful caregiver and we would be very happy to have him back.

Mr. ReidQUKYL May 11, 2016

Jeff N. is very good and more importantly he is willing to learn. I'd have him back any day.

ReviewerPXACB May 11, 2016

Danielle was amazing. It has been a wonderful day. I can't believe the things we accomplished today.

Camille8 February 27, 2016

I continue to speak highly to others of the care given to mom, Marie R. G. from the caregivers assigned to her. Particularly Lenida and Cynthia B. were amazingly loving and caring to her. She loved them!

Patricia R. Haines February 26, 2016

When requested by the assisted living facility: I'll never regret agreeing to provide additional care for my mother in what turned out to be her final month of life. She was in need of care during the overnight hours that exceeded the parameters of the assisted living caregivers. Mother had the care she needed and her children, who lived out of town had the peace of mind of knowing she was never alone. We are grateful to the Right at Home team for their service and cooperation in a time of need. Thank you.

Warren D. Glasow February 26, 2016

I had a bad episode with a period of severe grief for my life starting on 1/16. On Monday 1/18 was very difficult for me and my daughter, Amy, called your office for help. Quickly you sent Cesar Edner and he was the correct choice for my need. Cesar and I quickly connected and we both managed to proceed with my life.

Reviewer32 December 31, 2015

I was delighted with the care my husband received. The caregiver was able to convince my husband to bath and wash his hair. The caregiver cleaned up the bathroom and even washed the towels. I recommend Right at Home whole heartedly.

Nicholas Demare December 31, 2015

Right at Home was so accomodating to my schedule. The caregivers were always on time and very polite.

Ronald W. December 31, 2015

Right at Home was there for us in our time of need.

V. Terris December 30, 2015

Adored the caregivers. I had a good time with them.

Linda Fiori December 30, 2015

A pleasure to deal with! Relaible and drivers are always pleasant.

Lee M.1 December 29, 2015

I live in Montano, and am grateful for the great service that Right at Home provides for my mother in Sarasota FL. She loves the people that have come to help her, and management is quick to notify me if there are any problems. I highly recommend Right at Home for home health care needs.

Burgess & Morlys H. December 22, 2015

My wife's caregiver is doing an amazing job. We appreciate all that she and Right at Home do for us.

Stephanie Post December 19, 2015

They were so surprised of how good are care was. Because of Right at Home's care, I am back on my feet.

Delores O. December 18, 2015

I love Right at Home, Nina is so helpful. I so appreciate all your services.

Diane Pulice November 24, 2015

All the caregivers have been wonderful. Right at Home is providing for all my needs as well as my husband's.

Ron Savenor November 24, 2015

The caregiver is prompt, kind, courteous and professional. Thank you for all you did for me and my mom.

Harriet Rosen October 22, 2015

My mother's caregiver was great. She knew what to do and took care of her well.

Marty Katz August 26, 2015

Right at Home Sarasota was godsend. Best decision I ever made!

Patricia11469150 April 23, 2015

All services were above average especially their care that met our mother's needs.

Caring103460250 December 27, 2014

Deanne our caregiver did everything I expected with the care of my friend. I am very comfortable with the management team, and I would recommend them again.

Cynthia33 November 24, 2014

The caregivers were very good drivers. They were very faithful and on time.

David102127850 November 24, 2014

Right at Home transported my father from Florida to Massachusetts. Everything went smoothly. The nurse was very personable and kept my father very comfortable.

Geoff2 September 01, 2014

My mother has always been difficult. I am thankful that Right At Home found a perfect caregiver for her. They found someone that my mother learned to like very much. I recommend Right At Home to anyone needing home care!

Amy29 August 18, 2014

I have worked with Right At Home for 9 years. They provide services for my residents. We find their employees to be friendly, courteous and very helpful to our residents and their families. They provide home care that makes our residents feel "Right at Home."

Trudy2 August 17, 2014

Right At Home came at an important time to give the level of help that the family was unable to do. It has given us peace of mind. The fact that we are able to call Right At Home for updates on our parents is a wonderful thing.

Judy97108850 August 07, 2014

I was unable to be in Florida to take care of my mother-in-law so I needed an advocate for her on my behalf. In this process, I discovered that Right at Home was compassionate, caring, and reliable people. They took care of my mother-in-law in such a way that I was relieved and grateful. They sincerely took care of her as I felt I would have.

Ken27 August 07, 2014

Right At Home was always available. They had a great follow up. They always made me feel that I was doing a great job managing my mother's care. I especially appreciated having total access to Michael, the owner of Right at Home.

Gale5 July 24, 2014

Taking care of my mother with dementia was exhausting. When I called Right at Home they provided our family with a level of comfort that gave me a chance to do things that I was not able to do in years. If I had it to do over, I would have called them sooner.

Howard12 June 19, 2014

You are the best! Your team of Zophia, Brenda, Nina, and Laura, provided outstanding care to my wife 24/7 until her passing in May. Not only did they do an excellent job on her physical care, they also showed a sincere concern and love to their patient. They become part of our family. Thank you for an outstanding job!

Deborah26 February 13, 2014

As the DON here at Lakehouse West, I have had the priviledge of working with RAH for more than four years. I recommend their services to my residents and their families on a regular basis. Their caregivers are highly trained and are always professional. The office quickly responds to my questions or concerns.

Thank You! April 02, 2012

My family has experienced a traumatic injury. I was attempting to do it all by myself and finally reached the point of being overwhelmed. I contacted Right at Home and the Owner of he company was at my house that day! All the little and big things I could not find the time to do are now taken care of. Now I have the assurance that I can leave my home and know that I have an experienced, licensed professional taking care of my family. Always on time, honest, professional, trustworthy, hard working, articulate and caring. I was pleasently surprised to have Right at Home's Director of Quality Assurance drop by for a visit to make sure I was getting what I needed and in such a manner that was safe and of the highest standard. I feel now that Right at Home is an extension of my family. I trust them. I need them. They are here for me.

Client-Sally March 21, 2012

Your service was excellent and I thank you and all your home heatlh aides for this and for their courtesy, promptness and dependability. The ladies were so attentive and are very caring. To this point i have recovered nicely. Without their great care I would not have been so fortuatel. You are on the top of my list for any further care I might need in the future. Client-Sally

darchel March 06, 2012

I work and want companionshiip for my husband as well as some help with household chores. Right at Home provides a worker who comes four hours every two weeks. She does laundry and some additional cleaning.

The other days my husband goes out of the house with his companion. So I guess my goal was not leaving him home alone - and getting help with chores.

If I suddenly become unavailable for my husband, I want an agency I can call and trust to provide care. That is part of why I maintain the relationship with Right at Home.

Cindy Gail February 28, 2012

I want you to know how much we have enjoyed JoAlyce and what a godsend she has been-very calming-speaks softly-and doesn't let Mom get the best of her. I had to take Mom to the doctor on Monday and JoAlyce went with us. I couldn't have made it without her. Mom is harder to get along with these days which I know is common as health problems worsen but it was really beneficial to have JoAlyce's "voice of reason". Mom really responded to her and that took the pressure off of me. Having JoAlyce is such a relief to me. Julie, daughter

Friend & Neighbor February 24, 2012

During the time that Qwanna attended to mr M's needs, qwanna was professional in executing her CNA duties. More importantly, Qwanna demonstrated a level of concern , grace and tenderness to her Quite simply, Qwanna anticipated his every need. In addition, Qwanna was most comforting and supportive of Mrs M, who found solice in the knowledge that Qwannawas providing the loving and respectful care that Mr M was so deserving of. In the days leading up to Mr M's death, Qwanna visited him on her days off. She was kind enough to gift him a plaque of the Lord's Prayer. Arthur (neighbor)

Jennifer Case Manager February 22, 2012

I am a RN and Certified Case Manager in Sarasota and have worked with Right at Home on various cases. They have and are providing various levels of care/companioship to clients of mine who suffer from a wide variety of ailments including but not limited to Dementia, Traumatic Brain Injury and gerneral debility. Words cannot describe how much I have appreciated their responsivness and receptivness to client needs. They have proved efficient in caring from both my geriatric and younger disabled clients. I would recommend this agency to anyone in need of in home care or even additional care for those residing in facilities.

From Right at Home Sarasota County