Right at Home West Los Angeles

Reviews of Right at Home West Los Angeles

4.8

November 27, 2017

By Anonymous_182

My experience with these agencies is that they don't want to give their employees overtime, so the workers themselves are not very happy. I am concerned about how Right at Home treats their caregivers. I make relationships with the people of Right at Home, and Right at Home has sent people that I like.

November 15, 2017

By Lillian S_2

I would refer others to Right at Home because they're very personable, and they call and ask about how my mother's doing. Right at Home's services allow me to go do business during the day.

November 06, 2017

By Larry T_1

Right at Home was on time and they were very good. Right at Home helped me get better to help me become independent.

November 02, 2017

By John V_1

I like the way that each person that I have talked to from Right at Home has made me feel because it was very personable. The caregiver that has been helping my father shows concern for him and both my father and brother like the caregiver.

January 18, 2017

By Michelle McConnell

Tim at Right at Home screens his caregivers thoroughly and very carefully selects the appropriate caregiver to meet your particular needs. My husband is in an advanced stage of ALS, and therefore has very specific needs. The caregiver who has worked for us for over six months has the skills to attend to my husband's every need, and is pleasant to work with. If a caregiver needs extra help at first, Tim will send a nurse out to assist, and if we need a caregiver to fill in while our regular caregiver is out, he makes every effort to find a competent replacement in a timely fashion.

January 18, 2017

By Julia N.

The caregivers from Right at Home were all kind, caring, efficient and capable. They served my needs perfectly and I enjoyed spending time with them!

April 04, 2016

By Fred B

If an Olympics were designed for home care teams, then Right At Home (Santa Monica) would easily take the Gold Medal. Dad is 92 years old, and Mom is 91. They’ve known each other for some 80 years, been married for 69 years, and lived in the same house for 49 years. Both have been healthy for ages, enjoying traveling and eating out….until now. Dad had to be rushed to the hospital. In order for Mom and Dad to age in place, and remain in their own home, we turned to Right At Home for assistance. Little did we realize that was one of the best decisions that we have ever made. The ‘we’ are four sons, spouses, and four grandchildren; all of us are pleased as punch with the care that Mom and Dad are receiving. We began with two 2-hour shifts, but had to go to 24/7 after more trips to the hospital, along with a long stay at a rehabilitation center. No problems; Right At Home was there with caring staff no matter what was needed or where Mom and Dad were: home, hospital, rehab center. They helped with transportation, logistics, cooking, cleaning, and recommendations. Advice and assistance was freely shared, and they went above and beyond the call of duty in many ways. A simple example: Mom had to be taken to the hospital while Dad was at rehab. The separation for them was traumatic. To the rescue comes Right At Home with a brilliant idea; Dad’s caretaker uses her cell phone to call Mom at the hospital, so the two of them can at least talk to each other. Little things like that make a big difference. The ad says “You’re in good hands with Allstate”, but you are in excellent hands with Right At Home. The staff is professional, dedicated, compassionate, thoughtful, caring and doing whatever they possibly can to make Mom and Dad comfortable. To Tim, LeTecia, Letha, Myesha, LaMechia, Donald, Abigail, Patricia, Jennifer, Jasmine, Amal, Jeninah, Dominic, Myka: We thank you for everything!!

December 16, 2015

By G. Scott

How's that 5 stars. I have drifted into another dimension. I'm very happy with all the care "Right at Home" gives me and my mother."

November 20, 2015

By PHILIP H

I recently needed transportation from hospital to my home, as well as the running of several errands on the way. "Right At Home" had a package that included four hours of service with transportation by a Nurse Assistant. The Nurse was on time, professional, courteous and welcome company. The cost was only $95.00 - which I think is a bargain in this environment.

July 31, 2015

By Alison11

Right at Home has provided the most skilled and wonderful caregiver for my sister. The caregiver has helped my sister heal quicker. The company has been wonderful in accommodating all our needs. I highly recommend them!

March 15, 2015

By Mary Curran

My father passed away in February 2013 and my family was suddenly placed in a situation where we immediately had to arrange care for my mom who had been diagnosed with mild cognitive impairment and was unable to live alone. I spoke to Tim at Right at Home West Los Angeles and he was able to help our family find a full time care giver, Makeda, who was wonderful . It was not easy for mom to go from living with her sweetheart of 60 years to having to rely on in home care and essentially having a stranger move into her home. I was staying with mom until we got the placement and Tim worked with us to ensure a smooth transition. When Makeda left to go back to school, Jamie took her place and was equally as wonderful. Since that time we have been able to have family stay with mom and no longer need the live-in caregiver provided by Right at Home, but still use Right at Home three days a week to help mom with bathing. It has worked out beautifully. I would highly recommend Right at Home West Los Angeles to anyone looking for in home care for their loved ones. All of the personnel have been loving and caring to mom and Tim has been very responsive when our needs change. I live on the East Coast and have peace of mind knowing that my mom is always well taken care of. Thank you, Tim and everyone at Right at Home West Los Angeles.

October 06, 2014

By DeniseCurry

I used Right at Home for several months to assist with the care of my grandmother. The service providers that worked for us were very professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with. The administrative staff is very proactive and were readily available to the point that if the provider was going to be late, the administrative staff came out and sat with my grandmother until the provide arrived. This service is excellent if you need good reliable and dependable care for a loved one.

December 23, 2013

By Elizabeth31

Everyone that I have employed from my point of view is perfect. I cannot say enough good things about them.

December 23, 2013

By Zelda

Chants had a very nice appearance, well groomed and neatly dressed. She was a very good. She did a great job .

By Leslie23

Right at Home provided care giver which enabled my mother to stay in her home. The management of the C.A. office was always responsive and their follow up was impeccable. I would certainly refer Right at Home to others.

By Bob45

They’re very professional, very efficient, great people. The care takers are very well trained and provide ongoing and great communication! They go above and beyond when caring for my aunt. I strongly recommend Right at Home!

By Lawrence12

Thank you very much for the care you gave for my mom Lois during her last days. She truly enjoyed the time and we both had a very positive experience. You really helped me when I needed someone to care for my mom. I would recommend your services.

By Teri1

I’m completely satisfied with the excellent care the Right at Home team provides, which allows my mom to remain happily in her own home. The owner/ manager, caregivers, and office ladies are always very helpful and friendly, and we all work together to solve little challenges. Since I live in Alaska, traveling often to help mom is important to feel confident with the caregivers and I do thanks Right at Home!

June 29, 2013

By Jessica15

RAH was right on time for me and my family. Tim and his team are extremely accomodating and understanding of our unique needs. Mom's caretaker takes excellent care of her so I don't have to worry or stress when I'm away from home. They are a must have for the sandwich generation.

May 28, 2013

By Kathy29

I am particularly impressed with the comeraderie and compassion shown to Mom by Laura and other Right at home caregivers. It is so valued since there are so few in her life that are able to take the time and show the interest. Invaluable! Thank you!

November 08, 2012

By DannyFire

Right at home did a great job of presenting options and making my family feel comfortable with our choice. The care, attention, and skill of the caregiver was fantastic. They made life much easier for us and my mother.

From Right at Home West Los Angeles