Right at Home West Los Angeles

Overview of Ratings

4.8

December 24, 2013

By Elizabeth31

Everyone that I have employed from my point of view is perfect. I cannot say enough good things about them.

December 24, 2013

By Zelda

Chants had a very nice appearance, well groomed and neatly dressed. She was a very good. She did a great job .

By Leslie23

Right at Home provided care giver which enabled my mother to stay in her home. The management of the C.A. office was always responsive and their follow up was impeccable. I would certainly refer Right at Home to others.

By Bob45

They’re very professional, very efficient, great people. The care takers are very well trained and provide ongoing and great communication! They go above and beyond when caring for my aunt. I strongly recommend Right at Home!

By Lawrence12

Thank you very much for the care you gave for my mom Lois during her last days. She truly enjoyed the time and we both had a very positive experience. You really helped me when I needed someone to care for my mom. I would recommend your services.

By Teri1

I’m completely satisfied with the excellent care the Right at Home team provides, which allows my mom to remain happily in her own home. The owner/ manager, caregivers, and office ladies are always very helpful and friendly, and we all work together to solve little challenges. Since I live in Alaska, traveling often to help mom is important to feel confident with the caregivers and I do thanks Right at Home!

June 29, 2013

By Jessica15

RAH was right on time for me and my family. Tim and his team are extremely accomodating and understanding of our unique needs. Mom's caretaker takes excellent care of her so I don't have to worry or stress when I'm away from home. They are a must have for the sandwich generation.

May 28, 2013

By Kathy29

I am particularly impressed with the comeraderie and compassion shown to Mom by Laura and other Right at home caregivers. It is so valued since there are so few in her life that are able to take the time and show the interest. Invaluable! Thank you!

November 08, 2012

By DannyFire

Right at home did a great job of presenting options and making my family feel comfortable with our choice. The care, attention, and skill of the caregiver was fantastic. They made life much easier for us and my mother.

From Right at Home West Los Angeles