Right at Home West Los Angeles

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home West Los Angeles

DeniseCurry October 07, 2014

I used Right at Home for several months to assist with the care of my grandmother. The service providers that worked for us were very professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with. The administrative staff is very proactive and were readily available to the point that if the provider was going to be late, the administrative staff came out and sat with my grandmother until the provide arrived. This service is excellent if you need good reliable and dependable care for a loved one.

Elizabeth31 December 24, 2013

Everyone that I have employed from my point of view is perfect. I cannot say enough good things about them.

Zelda December 24, 2013

Chants had a very nice appearance, well groomed and neatly dressed. She was a very good. She did a great job .

Leslie23 December 07, 2013

Right at Home provided care giver which enabled my mother to stay in her home. The management of the C.A. office was always responsive and their follow up was impeccable. I would certainly refer Right at Home to others.

Bob45 December 07, 2013

They’re very professional, very efficient, great people. The care takers are very well trained and provide ongoing and great communication! They go above and beyond when caring for my aunt. I strongly recommend Right at Home!

Lawrence12 December 07, 2013

Thank you very much for the care you gave for my mom Lois during her last days. She truly enjoyed the time and we both had a very positive experience. You really helped me when I needed someone to care for my mom. I would recommend your services.

Teri1 December 07, 2013

I’m completely satisfied with the excellent care the Right at Home team provides, which allows my mom to remain happily in her own home. The owner/ manager, caregivers, and office ladies are always very helpful and friendly, and we all work together to solve little challenges. Since I live in Alaska, traveling often to help mom is important to feel confident with the caregivers and I do thanks Right at Home!

Jessica15 June 29, 2013

RAH was right on time for me and my family. Tim and his team are extremely accomodating and understanding of our unique needs. Mom's caretaker takes excellent care of her so I don't have to worry or stress when I'm away from home. They are a must have for the sandwich generation.

Kathy29 May 28, 2013

I am particularly impressed with the comeraderie and compassion shown to Mom by Laura and other Right at home caregivers. It is so valued since there are so few in her life that are able to take the time and show the interest. Invaluable! Thank you!

DannyFire November 08, 2012

Right at home did a great job of presenting options and making my family feel comfortable with our choice. The care, attention, and skill of the caregiver was fantastic. They made life much easier for us and my mother.

From Right at Home West Los Angeles