Right at Home Santa Clara County

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Santa Clara County

Theresa22 August 30, 2014

I am usually very independent, so it was difficult to ask for help. However, my caregiver Christine B. is very helpful, as she allows me to do what I could on my own. She is very efficient and thinks of everything. I really appreciate her help!

Robert94701850 June 19, 2014

Right at Home's Colleen is a dedicated and conscious caregiver. My wife, Arlene, has made major physical improvements on Colleen's watch. Colleen is always on time, polite, tolerates Arlene's tantrums, and always puts Arlene's and my welfare first.. Colleen has also helped with light housekeeping. Colleen is a valuable asset of Right at Home.

Henry and Randy February 28, 2014

Colleen is an outstanding care taker. She is energetic, polite, efficient and effective with little supervision. She accomplishes a broad range of tasks. She manages her time effectively and delivers maximum value. We are very satisfied.

Gordon2 February 28, 2014

I appreciate Denise and your organization for keeping us informed of what was happening with Don and June. Everyone did great job of taking care of them.

Lisa83862750 January 23, 2014

I was faced with an immediate need to help me with 24x7 care for my mother. I called Right at Home based on neighbor's recommendation. Within 2 hours of my call Denise meet me in my mother's hospital room. We talks with my room about the care we were looking for and set up a home assessment for the following day. It was important for my Mom that she not be alone and that she had someone to reassure her where she was and to hold her hand. Denise required about what I needed ? not just what my mom needed. Her goal was to allow me to be my mom's daughter not her care giver during her final days. I contracted with Right at Home at the end of the home assessment for care giver in my home. Within days of the assessment, my mom's condition worsened and she was transferred to a nursing home for her final days. This transfer occurred on Christmas Day. I did not want my mother to be alone at any time and I called Denise for 24x7 caregiver support starting on Christmas Eve. Denise said they would provide this service and need not to worry because someone would be there. For the next few days, the caregivers, Angela, Miriam and Esperanza from Right at Home sat with my mom, keeping her company, holding her hand and reading to her so I could catch up on sleep and prepare the house for her return. When I would visit, they provided me updates on my mom and her care that took place during their shift. All of the ladies who cared for my mom were wonderful. Angela was with her the first night and made her feel comfortable that she could help her with any needs she had. Unfortunately, my mother passed away before I could move her home and I am so grateful that Angela was with her and she was not alone. If I had a need to use a care giver service again. I would definitely contact Denise from Right at Home. Her personal service was exceptional and I felt she had mine and my mother's needs covered at all times. I highly recommend using Right at Home.

Betty & Goron December 07, 2013

Denise has been awesome. We feel she has gone above and beyond what she needs to do for Don & June Watson. We live in Arizona so cannot do a lot for them. She has kept us informed and guided us.

Barbara75736150 September 18, 2013

Sherilyn is a wonderful person and caregiver. She's always cheerful and attends to George's needs over and above what I think is required. She's dependable and George and all the family member like and appreciate her thoughtfulness and kindness.

JJohn September 28, 2012

The purpose of this review is to personally thank Right at Home of Santa Clara for providingh the perfect caegiver for my Mother's final days. The quick response to my phone call and having the caregiver available the next day was remarkable. She was ideal. She quickly connected with Mother and did everything possible to make her comfortable. Further, her experience with Hospice was invaluable to us in making the decisions that we faced. I would recommend Right at Home to anyone needing a caregiver for a family member.

Sincerely, Jim J.

Larry K. September 01, 2012

Right at Home has been providing care for one or both of my parents for over 2 years. Dad had dementia during that entire time and mom's COPD and CHF go progressively worse. The caregivers provided by Right at Home Santa Clara County were always on time and adapted to the variety of needs of mom and dad. The supervisors were attentive to the interaction of the caregivers and my parents. I was very comfortable leaving them alone. Thanks to Right at Home. I strongly recommend them to all those who begin to be overwhelmed with the care of loved ones.

From Right at Home Santa Clara County