Right at Home Santa Clara County

Overview of Ratings

4.6

August 02, 2017

By ROBERT F_505824

Right at Home does an excellent job with everything. Right at Home has made my life easier by doing my stockings for me and doing a little dusting.

July 10, 2017

By WILLIAM C_493570

I would tell a friend that I have been happy with Right at Home for almost three years now. Right at Home has made life easier so I can go out and go shopping or to the spa and know that he is cared for.

June 03, 2017

By JOSE E_478548

I would tell my friends that the caregiver from Right at Home is excellent.

May 05, 2017

By JAMES T_465557

Right at Home provides us with great caregivers.

May 02, 2017

By VIVIAN M_464086

Right at Home is the only place I know. I have someone to take me grocery shopping and stuff like that.

March 02, 2017

By IVY S

My caregiver is very nice, and her work is good.

March 02, 2017

By BYRON B

The services from Right at Home have given me more freedom. I can do errands without worrying about my husband back at home.

August 31, 2016

By Ed832600

I was very pleased with your service. All the workers were kind, helpful, and caring. If necessary, I will use your service in the future. Thank you very much.

March 31, 2016

By B. Newton

Great care. Helpful, caring and industrious care takers. Excellent manager. Would recommend your service.

May 28, 2015

By Christine111527050

My dad received excellent care from R@H providers during an almost 3-year period. Providers came 2x/weekly for 4 hours each visit, allowing my husband and I the opportunity to get out and run errands. We could leave dad in the care of R@H with full confidence his needs would be met. During their visit, they would assure his safety, supervise exercise, assist to bathroom, and provide snack. Thank goodness for R@H.

April 30, 2015

By Mary110153550

I highly recommend Right at Home. We have used their services since August 2014. They are highly reliable and efficient. The caregivers are very good as well as the management.

April 30, 2015

By Patrice6

Thank you Right at Home Santa Clara. Denise Walling has helped me so much with getting my dad started with care. Matt and Donna are such a joy to my dad and our family. I want to say thank you to them all for making this time easier for our family.

August 30, 2014

By Theresa22

I am usually very independent, so it was difficult to ask for help. However, my caregiver Christine B. is very helpful, as she allows me to do what I could on my own. She is very efficient and thinks of everything. I really appreciate her help!

June 19, 2014

By Robert94701850

Right at Home's Colleen is a dedicated and conscious caregiver. My wife, Arlene, has made major physical improvements on Colleen's watch. Colleen is always on time, polite, tolerates Arlene's tantrums, and always puts Arlene's and my welfare first.. Colleen has also helped with light housekeeping. Colleen is a valuable asset of Right at Home.

February 28, 2014

By Henry and Randy

Colleen is an outstanding care taker. She is energetic, polite, efficient and effective with little supervision. She accomplishes a broad range of tasks. She manages her time effectively and delivers maximum value. We are very satisfied.

February 28, 2014

By Gordon2

I appreciate Denise and your organization for keeping us informed of what was happening with Don and June. Everyone did great job of taking care of them.

January 23, 2014

By Lisa83862750

I was faced with an immediate need to help me with 24x7 care for my mother. I called Right at Home based on neighbor's recommendation. Within 2 hours of my call Denise meet me in my mother's hospital room. We talks with my room about the care we were looking for and set up a home assessment for the following day. It was important for my Mom that she not be alone and that she had someone to reassure her where she was and to hold her hand. Denise required about what I needed ? not just what my mom needed. Her goal was to allow me to be my mom's daughter not her care giver during her final days. I contracted with Right at Home at the end of the home assessment for care giver in my home. Within days of the assessment, my mom's condition worsened and she was transferred to a nursing home for her final days. This transfer occurred on Christmas Day. I did not want my mother to be alone at any time and I called Denise for 24x7 caregiver support starting on Christmas Eve. Denise said they would provide this service and need not to worry because someone would be there. For the next few days, the caregivers, Angela, Miriam and Esperanza from Right at Home sat with my mom, keeping her company, holding her hand and reading to her so I could catch up on sleep and prepare the house for her return. When I would visit, they provided me updates on my mom and her care that took place during their shift. All of the ladies who cared for my mom were wonderful. Angela was with her the first night and made her feel comfortable that she could help her with any needs she had. Unfortunately, my mother passed away before I could move her home and I am so grateful that Angela was with her and she was not alone. If I had a need to use a care giver service again. I would definitely contact Denise from Right at Home. Her personal service was exceptional and I felt she had mine and my mother's needs covered at all times. I highly recommend using Right at Home.

December 07, 2013

By Betty & Goron

Denise has been awesome. We feel she has gone above and beyond what she needs to do for Don & June Watson. We live in Arizona so cannot do a lot for them. She has kept us informed and guided us.

September 18, 2013

By Barbara75736150

Sherilyn is a wonderful person and caregiver. She's always cheerful and attends to George's needs over and above what I think is required. She's dependable and George and all the family member like and appreciate her thoughtfulness and kindness.

September 28, 2012

By JJohn

The purpose of this review is to personally thank Right at Home of Santa Clara for providingh the perfect caegiver for my Mother's final days. The quick response to my phone call and having the caregiver available the next day was remarkable. She was ideal. She quickly connected with Mother and did everything possible to make her comfortable. Further, her experience with Hospice was invaluable to us in making the decisions that we faced. I would recommend Right at Home to anyone needing a caregiver for a family member. Sincerely, Jim J.

September 01, 2012

By Larry K.

Right at Home has been providing care for one or both of my parents for over 2 years. Dad had dementia during that entire time and mom's COPD and CHF go progressively worse. The caregivers provided by Right at Home Santa Clara County were always on time and adapted to the variety of needs of mom and dad. The supervisors were attentive to the interaction of the caregivers and my parents. I was very comfortable leaving them alone. Thanks to Right at Home. I strongly recommend them to all those who begin to be overwhelmed with the care of loved ones.

From Right at Home Santa Clara County