Right at Home Marin County

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Marin County

John Marshall October 22, 2015

Ariane is a great listener. She’s flexible and responsive. Right at Home conducts periodic check ins to be sure everything is all good. I notice and appreciate their care for me. 50% of the caregivers are exceptional.

Riis October 05, 2013

I contacted Right at Home when we decided to bring my mother back from the hospital to her assisted living facility rather than a skilled nursing facility. That decision ended up being crucial to my mother's (age 97) recovery. With the help of companion aides from Right at Home, my mother was able to safely recover. The aides were wonderful! They were calm, experienced, pleasant, and very kind with my mother. My mother was able to return to independent living as a result of her being eased back into her surroundings with the help of Right at Home caregivers. We found the company to be very responsive to our needs. They monitored the quality of my mom's care and were in regular communication with me. I would use them again without question. An excellent company with excellent staff.

Michelle21 June 27, 2013

We have been working with Right at Home for several months to assist us with caregiving for a member of our family. We have found them to be professional, dependable, geniunely caring and affordable. They have been flexible as far as scheduling and have assisted with transportation needs to doctors, grocery shopping, light housekeeping as well as companionship. They have provided the security and assurance we need to know our cousin is cared for and safe. Caring for an elderly loved one can be difficult and RAH in Marin has given us the support we needed. Hired RAH to assist with caregiving for cousin.

From Right at Home Marin County

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Features of Right at Home Marin County