NuevaCare

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of NuevaCare

josh.l December 01, 2013

In June of this year my dad was hospitalized at Stanford due to a Supraventricular Tachycardia which is a rare heart condition that effects the function of the heart and without any notice causes an abrupt loss of consciousness. Since he was diagnosed with this condition the doctors recommended someone to be with him all the time. We called several home care providers and decided to go with NuevaCare. We felt that they had a very comprehensive approach to hiring and training their caregivers and although we have had to change our caregiver a few times due to scheduling conflicts, we are happy with the quality of care and the knowledge of their caregivers. My family and I are very thankful for their help.

Steuieg April 23, 2013

Given my mothers condition, I wanted to make sure who would provide great care while I was away from her. After interviewing with nuevacare I felt at ease with them! My mom was extremely happy with the care giver that was assigned to her! Thank you

2putter April 13, 2013

My dad had a hip replacement and we needed extra help around the house while he was recuperating from the surgery. We found Nuevacare online and they were very helpful and provided us with a lot of useful information. The caregiver they provided was excellent. My dad was very pleased with the service. We used Nuevacare for about a month. If need be I will definitely use them agin.

MJ Hillsborough March 27, 2013

My mother fell down about a month ago and broke her pelvic bone. After being released from the hospital she needed care from someone who can be with her during day to just watch over her as she moved around so that she does not take another fall. I called a lot of places and talked to them about her situation and we chose Nuevacare because they were most professional and they were the only one who had a fall prevention program in place and a caregiver trained in that area. When they came to her house for the patient assessment they pointed out a few safety hazards that needed to be fixed to make the house safer for my Mom. We really appreciate their detail level of care and attention to the overall situation. My Mom loves the caregiver they provided her. She's been with my Mom for the past few months and she helps her with shopping, cooking and doing her laundry and above all she's become a good friend to her. The staff is friendly, professional and truly caring. Thank you Nuevacare, we don't know what we would've done without your help.

J and H March 26, 2013

NuevaCare really helped me picked the right caregiver match. They were able to recognize what we exactly needed after my hospital stay and the caregiver they provided has been very helpful. I was extremely happy that they picked me up from the hospital after my shoulder surgery and totally took care of me when I was feeling very drowsy from effects of medications. They also picked up my meds at the Kaiser pharmacy and worked with the discharge nurse to handle my discharge process. I am very impressed by the service of the caregiver. She is very knowledgeable and always very courteous and she does our light house cleaning and has learned about the types of foods that we like. She has a very happy and pleasing personality and my husband and I enjoy our time with her. She also helps us with grocery shopping and driving to and from doctors appointments. We are very happy that we picked NuevaCare and we highly recommend them.

About NuevaCare

NuevaCare is an in-home care provider serving San Mateo, CA and the surrounding area. NuevaCare offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of NuevaCare