Right at Home San Marcos, TX

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home San Marcos, TX

kk78744 August 06, 2013

My elderly mother came to visit for 1 month this summer. She has a daily caregiver when she is at home in Washington. I thought I could manage on my own during her visit. I realized within a day of having her here, the task of helping her with everything she needs was going to be a challenge while still working my full time job.

I came across Right at Home because they are nearby and offer a variety of services relevant to my mothers needs. Did I ever luck out!

We were able to complete the administrative process in the morning and had a caregiver in the home that afternoon. There were 2 caregivers that worked with my mother throughout her time here. My mother only had great things to say about both caregivers! I would not have been able to manage without them. The caregivers did everything from bathing, help with meal prep, laundry and some housekeeping.

I really appreciate the assistance Right at Home gave me during a difficult time! And I will not hesitate calling them in the future when my mother comes to visit.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review