Thrive Home Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Thrive Home Care

John990 San Leandro November 02, 2016

Allyssa did a wonderful job keeping my Mom covered 24 hours a day. We are very pleased with our caregivers and have been with them for 2 years today they are really a blessing to the family.

anonymous115949050 November 11, 2015

Thrive was excellent. We were given the care we needed. They were willing to meet my needs, and sent me somebody when I was in need. They were always available.

Joyce1122 August 18, 2015

Staff of the Thrive Homecare are wonderful. They were just a great people to work with.Their caregivers that was assign to my mother did an excellent job with her.They often call me for any updates or asked how things are going. I was very fortunate to find an agency that I can trust and work our budget as well. I was very very pleased and happy about the service. Joyce from El cerrito CA

Rishi Ishita- Orinda,CA July 22, 2015

We have been clients of Thrive Home care for a year now. The lady CNA luisa. she is so dedicated and compassionate with the care of my mother. my life has been easier with them, they are such a great help. We love them !

Caring102817050 April 23, 2015

We were pleased with the caregiver from Thrive Home Care. They do daily care everyday for about 4 hours a day, and she was very good and excellent. We have been using them for about four months, and we are satisfied.

honey22 January 27, 2015

My father is 86 and suffers from severe dementia. After three frustrating years working with agencies poorly-equipped to deal with the unique challenges presented by my father's illness, I was referred to Thrive Homecare May last year From that point forward thereafter Thrive Hoemcare and its head of patient care, provided my mother with continuous, 24-hour care until now. Thrive Homecare caregivers were consistently warm, dedicated and professional. I am especially grateful for Chona initiative and vigilance in the wake of medical complications and emergencies. She ensured that my mother saw the right physicians and took her medications as prescribed. I too benefitted from the peace-of-mind of knowing that my mother was well cared for. I have already referred a close family friend in our neighborhood to Thrive Homecare, and strongly recommend the service to anyone seeking exceptional care for an elderly loved one.

valerieu January 27, 2015

Caregivers of this agency did a wonderful job to my mother. Unlike the past agency that my mother with.My mother always clean and she look more happier. They are really committed to the well being of their clients. They are very reliable, trustworthy and easy to work with. Excellent job Thrive homecare, keep up the good works. Highly recommended.. Valerie....Martinez CA

lanie22 January 27, 2015

Thrive Homecare was referred to me by a good friend when Im looking for someone to care for my grandmother. Im the only one whose taking care for her for quiet sometimes now so i decided to look for an agency to help me out. I called this this agency and set up a date and time to met them and assess my grandmother. They are down to earth people and they talk to you like you are their own family, they approach you professionally and with respect. My grandma has an Alzheimer and they assure me that all of their caregivers can deal with those cases.they really take care of my grandma and they know what they are doing. It makes my life a lot easier and to my grandma too.I would definitely recommend this agency to anyone who maybe in need of In home care services. Your love ones are safe in this agency. Lanie San Francisco CA

lorie02 January 27, 2015

My mother was at KPACC for several weeks for Physical Therapy after her knee surgery. I was given a brochure of one of the case manager. I contact them & they respond right away. They came to the facility & met with my mom.Micheal did an assessment to my mom & find out what type of person would work out for her. My mom is so picky so we want to make sure that her needs will be attended. thrive staff was so helpful & understanding.They send a couple of caregivers & they are all professionals & awesome. My mom & us are very very happy with their service... I highly recommended this agency to anyone.... Lorie, San leandro CA

Howard01 January 21, 2015

Thrive Homecare is a well manage agency. Caregivers & management are professionals. I highly recommend this agency if you guys need someone to take care of your love ones. My father is under their care for several months now & I dont have any complain about their services. Howard San leandro CA

Georgina, San Rafael,Ca December 10, 2014

if only I could give them 6 stars I would. Thrive caregivers and in home care was extremely professional, helpful and sympathetic to our needs especially when we were going through hospice care for my grandfather . They were very resourceful and extremely professional . They provided us with documents highlighting their proof of insurance and coverage. They carefully screen their employees and that gave us a lot of comfort and peace of mind wth affordable cost.

ashley@sfo December 08, 2014

I cannot emphasize what a great experience my sister and I had with everyone at Thrive caregivers. we got so overwhelmed with my mothers care, our care coordinator Chona was Really caring with her matching personalize service and most importantly very knowledgeable made sure that all details were covered.kudos to you Job well done !

Rebecca1122 December 07, 2014

I was Extremely Satisfied with thrive Homecare. This agency was recommended to us when my father is in one of the Nursing Skilled facility in El Sobrante during his rehab. They definitely open to our concerns about my father's care.We have three different Caregivers for my father. They were knowledgeable and did an excellent jod for him. They came to work on time and they make sure that my father is comfortable.

chingr27 December 05, 2014

Thrive Homecare was supporting my mother since May 2014. They did absolutely outstanding job for her. They always have a coverage everytime we asked for it. This 2 caregivers that they send it to us do an outstanding work to my mother. they always provide a good quality of care to support her daily living activities. I was very very pleased with their service. "Cindy" El Cerrito CA

Robert L. from the Sunshine State of Florida September 02, 2014

Mike has been awesome, We feel that he has gone way above and beyond, making sure that my Grandfather have been well taken care off, my Pap loves his caregiver so much . my family lives in florida so cannot do a lot for him . Mike has kept us informed and guided us along the way and we thank him for that .

terry58 August 28, 2014

My dad was hospitalized at Kaiser due to a really bad fall. He broke his femur from a motorcycle accident on top of his other condition. The hospital gave us a list of Home care providers to look for a caregiver. we called almost all of them, but was impress with the advocacy for care of this particular agency. honestly it was superb patient,kind and most of all affordable ! Hence without a doubt picked Thrive home agency . i am in the medical line of profession so i know better. Mercedes and the 2 other caregivers has been with us for 7 months now and counting we are trully blessed to have them in the family ! Terry, Palo Alto,CA

Honeybun22 August 26, 2014

We discovered this agency only a few months ago and have been delighted with their services.My grandma is under their services right now. I highly recommend THRIVE Home Care & The thrive Care Givers. The care givers were Excellent.The rates are very much affordable, also they are fast & efficient. No doubt I will recommend them to Others. Bob..Pinole CA

From Thrive Home Care

Thrive Home Care was founded to provide homecare services to help loved ones retain their pride, dignity and independence in the comfort of their home. Our mission is to provide safe, affordable, high quality in-home care by supporting our clients’ desire to remain in home for as long as they possibly can.

Our competent and dependable team includes experienced professionals ranging from non-medical home caregivers to trained certified nursing aides. All of our caregivers are background checked, bonded, insured and covered by workers compensation. Whether the need calls for four hours a week or 24-hours care, 24-7 coverage, we can accommodate each client’s home care choices.

What sets us apart is that our phone is answered by a member of our nurse management team 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. With Thrive Home care, you always know who to call if you have any questions or if there is an emergency.

Services

Thrive Home Care is a family owned business and we make the task of caring for loved ones easier in the comfort of home. We are flexible and tailor our services to meet our clients’ specific needs and treatment that has been prescribed for our clients. We take pride in our excellent services and setting high standards of care. Whether the need calls for four hours a week or 24-hr care, 24-7 coverage, we can accommodate each client’s home care choices.

Basic Services
  • Meal planning & preparation
  • Light housekeeping and laundry
  • Assistance with shopping & errands
  • Assisted bathing, dressing & grooming
  • Transportation service to medical appointments
Advanced Services
  • Hospice care
  • Bed bound client assistance
  • Continuous personal supervision
  • Assisted transfer and lifting
  • Hospital sitting & companionship
  • Moderate to advanced dementia
  • Alzheimer’s care

We are a locally-owned Family Business, not a franchise, bringing affordable quality care from our experienced staff and Caregivers 24/7, We are advocates for Quality Senior Care Guaranteed !

Features of Thrive Home Care