Home Helpers In Home Care - San Juan Capistrano

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Home Helpers In Home Care - San Juan Capistrano

Mary31 January 25, 2013

I have not tried any other in home care providers but I think that Home Helpers is wonderful. I have 2 caregivers from them. One caregiver helps me with cooking, and the other caregiver helps me with anything that I need help with such as errands or office work. I have had Home Helpers for few months now and I am truly happy having them around. I would definitely recommend them to others.

John24 January 25, 2013

A friend of mine used Home Helpers before and he recommended them to me. My experience with Home Helpers was all positive. They sent out one caregiver to take care of me and he was really good. He was helping me with toileting, making my meals and help me out of bed. I was happy with their service.

Sandra11 January 25, 2013

Home Helpers was suggested to us by the VA. The owners came and interviewed us. It's been great having them. They sent a really nice and good caregiver. She's such a sweet girl. She's very bright. She knows what she's doing and she's willing to do anything to help us. She's just great and we love her.

Michael11 January 25, 2013

Darla is very kind and considerate. She goes out of her way to help my ex-wife, Adrienne. She provided her good caregivers. Adrienne is happy with them and that makes me happy knowing that she is. The caregivers seem very good at what they do. Adrienne really likes them.

Tom11 January 25, 2013

Home Helpers was terrific! I used several of their caregivers in the past. I saw their advertising brochure and I liked what they offer. Their caregivers were terrific. We were very satisfied with their service. Darla herself is a terrific gal. I would use them again when the need arises.

Linda28 January 25, 2013

I interviewed several people and I liked what she had to say. She also had me meet the girl that would be taking care of my dad before I hired them and I liked her very much.

The caregivers were exceptional. They weren't doing this full time. This was giving me relief twice a week but not once do they ever let me down. Every time they said they'd be there, they were there on time. They were very caring with my dad. He liked both of the caregivers very much.

Caroline3 January 08, 2013

I like the caregivers so much and I like their service too. They have been very nice and caring. They help me with personal grooming and help me around the house too. I'm very happy with all the caregivers. They treat me very well. I like Darla too.

Caring6064 January 08, 2013

My sister gave me a list of 3 or 4 organizations that she felt that I should talk to in regards to home help care for my mother and Home Helpers was one of them. So, that's how I originally came to Darla.

Right now we're doing 3 to 4 days a week for 5 hours a day. So it's like 15- 20 hours per week. I've been doing business with them for a month and I'm on my 3rd caregiver. I'm not really pleased about that but it's just maybe that's part of the process. It was not something that I anticipated. I thought we'd have somebody there on a little bit longer term basis. That hasn't proven to be the case.

Caring3392 January 08, 2013

When I go to a baseball game, I call Darla up and then she sends somebody over. I also call her up when something comes up or if my brother wants to go somewhere.

We've been using her for two years now and they've been good so far. Everything has been ok. One time I had a bad caregiver and I called Darla and told her about it and she said that she won't be sending her again. Otherwise, the rest of the caregivers are good. Recently, I finally got one that was able to come all the time. She's really good and she loves my mom.

Caring19811 January 08, 2013

Hiring Home Helpers was convenient for me. A literature from them was dropped in my mailbox and I was looking for something like that at that time.

The caregiver is wonderful and I have used her for going on 2 years. She works for me 3 days a week and I'm very happy with her. I'm handicapped and she helps me with my grocery shopping and getting anywhere I have to go by car. She also generally helps me around the house. She does a lot of things for me that I can't do for myself.

Caring3924 November 28, 2012

I like Home Helpers' service a lot. I won't be able to say anything except how good my experience was with them. I'm happy to have known such great company.

Caring1981 October 15, 2012

I was happy with the service Home Helpers provided. I initially saw their advertisement in the mail so I called them and interviewed them. It was the first time I ever went with an in home care company and it worked out fine. I had some good caregivers and had really a bad one too. The caregiver I have is just wonderful. I like her personality and she's doing a good job.

Beverly3 October 09, 2012

A little girl delivered flowers and I mentioned something about home health. She said her grandmother has a home health agency. We tried a lot of other but we didn't like them. So I called her and we got together and it seems that Home Helpers was a good fit. Darla came out and saw my needs. So far all is good with them for the past 3 or 4 months now. The caregivers are excellent. They assist me with anything around the house and any needs that I have like cleaning and driving. I'm so happy with their service. They work with me for 13 hours a week. I'm very satisfied with Home Helpers.

About Home Helpers In Home Care - San Juan Capistrano

Home Helpers In Home Care - San Juan Capistrano is an in-home care provider serving San Juan Capistrano, CA and the surrounding area. Home Helpers In Home Care - San Juan Capistrano offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Home Helpers In Home Care - San Juan Capistrano