Top nearby In-Home Care Services:

Reviews of Visiting Angels San Jose

Posted by PeterBiles September 07, 2012

Caring for an Alzheimer's patient- Looking after dad was taking its toll on our mother. She was determined to take care of him ever since he was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. But as time passed and he began to get worse, the strain was beginning to show on her.

My sister and I then put our foot down and called Visiting Angels San Jose. We asked for customized home care service for just four hours a day so mother would have some time to herself. They readily agreed and it's working out just fine. She gets relief, and dad "“ well he doesn't know the difference.

Posted by Dick1 August 30, 2012
4.0

We are religious Catholics and we saw a Visiting Angels advertisement in the Catholic newspaper. We've been with them for several years now. We have had several caregivers over the past years. Some caregivers are ok but some couldn't be relied on. The ones that couldn't be relied on don't get here on time. There's not too much from them. They just come in and go. But we were able to eventually find someone that is a perfect match for her. She helps my mother in-law with bathing, dressing, grooming and with meals.

Posted by FionaKingsford August 27, 2012

Angels indeed - I'm a fiercely independent single woman who values her privacy. I thought I'd be able to manage on my own after my recent surgery. But it's amazing just how much you take for granted. By only the second day I realized I'd need help.

I swallowed my pride and called Visiting Angels, San Jose who responded promptly. I pointed out I wasn't a senior, and needed home care services for just two weeks or so till I was able to manage on my own. They understood and sent over a caregiver who's absolutely perfect. She gets on with her job and I hardly know she's there.

Thanks to Visiting Angels I have home care service and my privacy too.

Posted by Robert7 August 04, 2012
4.0

Visiting Angels was recommended to us. What I like about them is that they use employees and not independent contractors. They're always available to provide the services I needed. The caregivers I have are good. I'm basically bed-ridden so they assist me to the toilet, bathing, food preparation, housekeeping, and even taking care of my cat. I've been with them for 3 years and will still continue to be with them.

Posted by Betty14 August 04, 2012

I like the owner of Visiting Angels. I like the fact that they care for their employees. For the most part, they always have somebody answering the phone. My mother needs care every now and then, but not regularly. When I call them, I'll let them know the times when we need somebody and they will accommodate me. The caregiver accompanies my mom when she's alone at night. She fixes her dinner especially when I'm out. She also feed her and help her to bed. She does the laundry, too. Primarily, it's just for companionship but she likes to help out. It's been 5 years having Visiting Angels around and they are always nurturing and caring.

Other Options Nearby