Visiting Angels San Jose

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Visiting Angels San Jose

Average Rating:

Betty14 August 04, 2012

I like the owner of Visiting Angels. I like the fact that they care for their employees. For the most part, they always have somebody answering the phone. My mother needs care every now and then, but not regularly. When I call them, I'll let them know the times when we need somebody and they will accommodate me. The caregiver accompanies my mom when she's alone at night. She fixes her dinner especially when I'm out. She also feed her and help her to bed. She does the laundry, too. Primarily, it's just for companionship but she likes to help out. It's been 5 years having Visiting Angels around and they are always nurturing and caring.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Visiting Angels San Jose

Visiting Angels San Jose is an in-home care provider serving San Jose, CA and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels San Jose offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Visiting Angels San Jose