Reviews of Interim HealthCare Personal Care & Support Services
Sharon338217 August 23, 2016
I am a past client of this provider
From Interim HealthCare Personal Care & Support Services
Interim HealthCare Personal Care & Support Service is committed to providing home care in a compassionate and ethical manor. We service Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties and the surrounding areas. Interim HealthCare has been a pioneer in the home care industry since 1966. When it matters most count on us.
Our caregivers are Interim Employees so they are:
- Screened and trained for in home care skills
- Background, drug and reference checked
- Selected by the local office team to provide quality care
- Licensed and Bonded
- Provided additional and ongoing training and supervision including in office skills training lab
Interim Personal Care & Support Services understands the importance of finding the company you can depend on when someone you love wants to stay at home and maintain the highest level of health and independence. We value the uniqueness of every individual we care for and have earned the trust of clients and their families by working together to provide the care to enrich their quality of life.
- Assistance with activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, toileting, continence, transferring and feeding)
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Companionship care and socialization activities
Care can be provides from 2 hours once a week to 24 hour care around the clock.
Please call us today for your FREE no obligation assessment, in your home or in our office to discuss options available to you assist with your quality of life to remain in your home.
Features of Interim HealthCare Personal Care & Support Services
- Hourly Rate $22/Hour
- Live In Rate $390/Day
- Patient Transfers
- Stress Management
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Bonded And Insured
- Licenses 434700026
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities