Honor - In Home Senior Care San Francisco

Overview of Ratings

4.4

February 02, 2017

By CathiL

I used Honor for private sitter services for my dad. Honor provided reliable, professional service that made my dad and myself more comfortable during a difficult time.

February 02, 2017

By lindabb

I heard about Honor from The Point at Rockridge in Oakland and used it when my mom was released from post-acute care at Kaiser. I was previously using another agency but things fell apart. I appreciate the technology that makes using Honor easy. I knew the names of Care Pros before they arrived, there was transparency around fixed hourly rates, and all of it made sense. We got started really quickly and everything worked so well.

December 30, 2016

By Diane250182

Monet was gracious, personable and knowledgeable about her company and it's services. She listened actively to our Father's needs and through discussion was able to convey how she could met his needs and also detailed additional services that he might need in the future. We look forward to a loving and efficient provider for our father.

December 28, 2016

By Timothy042123

Honor has very caring service. They do a lot for me, like cook, clean, and take me to the grocery store. They're really nice people. The billing is pretty fair, and the caregivers are really nice, caring, and successful in what they do.

December 16, 2016

Honor is a good one. They don’t discriminate. Like my husband, who doesn’t like Asians, and I tried to tell them that and they won’t go for it. Whoever they got is whoever you got. They are great, and I don't have problems. Whatever I need them to do, they will do.

December 05, 2016

By Kathy483582

The caregivers from Honor have been great; a couple of them a little bit better than others only because they connect a little bit better, but all of them have done a good job for us. We’re completely satisfied with it. They seem genuinely interested in providing the service that we’re looking for. They’ve been very accommodating and very easy to work with, and when we ask them to make minor changes, they do it quickly. They do a little bit of light housekeeping; they do laundry. They change bed linens, and they cook. They provide companionship like playing cards with my mother-in-law, and they take her to doctor appointments.

November 25, 2016

By LR440040

Honor is very good. I know it was difficult for them to give me the same person for the 3 weeks that I asked for, but that's OK because all the women who came are all very good and nice people. I didn't expect them to be topnotch in terms of their experience level, so the experience is about 75 to 80. I need somebody who's more hands-on because I had to train each person who came and that took more time from my personal time, but in terms of the actual caring, some of the workers were more thorough, and they understood what needed to be done.

October 07, 2016

By Carmen646667

Honor are the ones that worked in the area, and they said they could get me a Spanish speaking person to help my aunt. They came out and did the assessment; everything was great. My mom was happy, and my aunt was happy but the first day, the person showed up two weeks later spoke no Spanish at all; they could not communicate. And then they told me when I called they would not guarantee me a Spanish speaking person. I asked why didn’t you tell us that. They said that the assessor will tell you depending on how she felt or how much language barrier was needed. They take her to the doctor, go through her prescription, take on her errands and double check her medication to make sure she was taking it right -- perfect -- but that’s not the person who showed up. The person who showed up just wanted to cook and clean. They made a promise on one thing, and they couldn’t come to with it.

September 01, 2016

By MaryK.

I just wanted to let you know how very much I and my whole family appreciates the great job that those wonderful caregivers did in taking care of my mom. Every one of those women was skilled, kind and thorough and my mom loved all of them and thoroughly enjoyed spending time with them, as well. Honor made it so that my husband, myself and our daughter had a long-awaited, completely worry-free vacation, and we hadn't had any type of vacation in years!

August 15, 2016

By LesleyG

Honor is simply fantastic. I've been using them for several months now to provide care for my parents, who are both disabled and cannot drive. It's super easy to schedule visits through the app and to share important information that the caregivers will need to provide care. The care pros they've sent over have all been wonderful -- reliable, pleasant and hard-working. I couldn't be happier, and it provides me unbelievable peace of mind that my parents are well taken care of by a team of caring professionals.

July 13, 2016

By Charlotte830377

I choose Honor Nursing Care, and they are excellent. They follow through with the appointments, take care of me, and really counsel me because I am overwhelmed. They help me. I like that they are really simple without any red tape. It very easy, and the first person they sent, who my husband loved, is person we have been working with for the last two and a half weeks. They are really kind and caring and give me a lot of coping skills. They have excellent prices, too.

March 21, 2016

By Relative28

I liked Honor. When the lady in charge first presented their services to me, she told me that they will email me a note of how the night went; I find it high-tech for them to do that. When I asked her about the caregivers, she was such an expert in telling me about the trainings and background checks and that impressed me. The caregiver was taking care of my mom in an assisted living facility from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. In the few times that I called the office, they would politely answer the phone, and I always got a response to my questions.

February 23, 2016

By Caring Wife9

We hired Honor for my husband. They are right on time, and they do what we ask of them. I started with them in October, and they have raised their prices, which annoyed me a little. We use them three days a week. They provide companionship, visit with him, and fix him coffee. If he wants soup or light meal, they give it to him. If the dog or the cat needs food or water, they feed them. They also bring the mail in, and if he's got trash, they take it out. They're not allowed to do any medical stuff.

January 19, 2016

By Gene25

I used Honor Health Care for three weeks when I was recovering from a surgery. I would call and tell them that I needed them at a certain hour, and they would show up. They helped with whatever I needed. All of the caregivers were very nice and helpful. On the downside, they are little bit expensive. I would recommend them because they were very good.

November 07, 2015

By Theresa39

We have hired Honor. It was very nice that they gave me two free hours. The pricing is competitive and more affordable than some of the others. I like that I can schedule on very short notice and online which offers photos of the caregivers before they come. Each caregiver has to provide feedback at the end of their scheduled time, so I have almost instantaneous feedback as far as what is the situation in the home and what they did for the day. I can get an invoice online as well. So far, we haven't had any complaints about the caregivers. They have actually been very professional, very sensitive, and caring. They have been exceptionally helpful with scheduling and very flexible. They have been calling me outside of regular hours to confirm caregivers.

From Honor - In Home Senior Care San Francisco

Honor is a comprehensive home-care solution that helps older adults continue to live in their own homes with joy, comfort and grace. Honor offers the highest quality care by combining the best care professionals with smart, easy-to-use technology that makes it fast, easy, and effective to schedule, deliver, and manage quality care.

What makes Honor different?
  • Our amazing Care Professionals are trained with expert knowledge to provide the best personalized care based on your family’s needs.
  • Our app helps you schedule and manage care easily from anywhere so you can stay informed and in control.
  • Our Care Team is available 24/7 to support you and to ensure seamless care.

Honor Care Pros are the best—we make sure of it. We only select qualified professional caregivers, then we train them with expert knowledge so they can deliver the highest level of personalized care.

Our easy-to-use Honor Family App connects you, your loved one, and amazing home care professionals. You can see who’s coming to the home and exactly when they arrive and leave.

Honor is proud to partner with the American Cancer Society, the National Parkinson Foundation, and other trusted experts. Using expertise accessed through these partnerships, Honor provides additional training for our Care Pros based on proprietary care guidance.

Photos of Honor - In Home Senior Care San Francisco