Honor

Contact Now

Reviews of Honor

Relative28 March 21, 2016

I liked Honor. When the lady in charge first presented their services to me, she told me that they will email me a note of how the night went; I find it high-tech for them to do that. When I asked her about the caregivers, she was such an expert in telling me about the trainings and background checks and that impressed me. The caregiver was taking care of my mom in an assisted living facility from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. In the few times that I called the office, they would politely answer the phone, and I always got a response to my questions.

Caring Wife9 February 23, 2016

We hired Honor for my husband. They are right on time, and they do what we ask of them. I started with them in October, and they have raised their prices, which annoyed me a little. We use them three days a week. They provide companionship, visit with him, and fix him coffee. If he wants soup or light meal, they give it to him. If the dog or the cat needs food or water, they feed them. They also bring the mail in, and if he's got trash, they take it out. They're not allowed to do any medical stuff.

Gene25 January 19, 2016

I used Honor Health Care for three weeks when I was recovering from a surgery. I would call and tell them that I needed them at a certain hour, and they would show up. They helped with whatever I needed. All of the caregivers were very nice and helpful. On the downside, they are little bit expensive. I would recommend them because they were very good.

Theresa39 November 07, 2015

We have hired Honor. It was very nice that they gave me two free hours. The pricing is competitive and more affordable than some of the others. I like that I can schedule on very short notice and online which offers photos of the caregivers before they come. Each caregiver has to provide feedback at the end of their scheduled time, so I have almost instantaneous feedback as far as what is the situation in the home and what they did for the day. I can get an invoice online as well. So far, we haven't had any complaints about the caregivers. They have actually been very professional, very sensitive, and caring. They have been exceptionally helpful with scheduling and very flexible. They have been calling me outside of regular hours to confirm caregivers.

From Honor

Honor is a comprehensive home-care solution that helps older adults continue to live in their own homes with joy, comfort and grace. Honor offers the highest quality care by combining the best care professionals with smart, easy-to-use technology that makes it fast, easy, and effective to schedule, deliver, and manage quality care.

What makes Honor different?
  • Our amazing Care Professionals are trained with expert knowledge to provide the best personalized care based on your family’s needs.
  • Our app helps you schedule and manage care easily from anywhere so you can stay informed and in control.
  • Our Care Team is available 24/7 to support you and to ensure seamless care.

Honor Care Pros are the best—we make sure of it. We only select qualified professional caregivers, then we train them with expert knowledge so they can deliver the highest level of personalized care.

Our easy-to-use Honor Family App connects you, your loved one, and amazing home care professionals. You can see who’s coming to the home and exactly when they arrive and leave.

Honor is proud to partner with the American Cancer Society, the National Parkinson Foundation, and other trusted experts. Using expertise accessed through these partnerships, Honor provides additional training for our Care Pros based on proprietary care guidance.

Features of Honor

Rates

• Rate for overnight care: $276
  • Rate for hourly care: $25/hour

Agency Type

• Referral agency. (Provider refers independent caregivers to you.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Payment options

• Credit card

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address