Home Care Assistance - San Francisco, CA

Overview of Ratings

4.5

September 23, 2017

By Linda H_528903

Home Care Assistance seems to be on top of making sure their clients needs are being taken of. The most helpful aspect of my services is the personal care I receive.

September 20, 2017

By Carol V_526289

Home Care Assistance is very professional and has done everything that they disclosed to me. My loved one's care is fine, but they only come four hours during the week.

September 19, 2017

By Kathy S_526287

I would say that Home Care Assistance was very easy to start up the help for my cousin. He has a caregiver and also another person came with the cargiver. The other was always there to change appointments. I like the ability to communicate through email and text. I schedule all of my loved one's appointments and I am able to do it very easily through text and email.

September 13, 2017

By Christine C_523348

In general, the Home Care Assistance caregivers are conscientious and very devoted to the work that they do. The services from Home Care Assistance are very important. They help me to get around and walk from one room to another.

September 09, 2017

By Mary A_521674

Home Care Assistance is focused on the patient and would want to know what they could do to help. I was even able to talk with the supervisor about the care provided. She came by to talk us personally to make sure we were taken care of. It was tremendous and it was nice to have someone that I felt comfortable with there to care for my dad.

August 30, 2017

By Victoria R_518418

I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance is very caring company. Glee had just gotten home from rehab so having services from Home Care Assistance made it so that I didn't have to worry.

August 30, 2017

By Dyan M_518408

Home Care Assistance was understanding, sympathetic, and accommodated my needs. Home Care Assistance was very thorough and complete in everything they did.

August 28, 2017

By Joy Z_516836

Home Care Assistance is professional. Home Care Assistance helps with social services because my loved one requires a lot of medications.

August 24, 2017

By Junior M_515742

Home Care Assistance is resourceful. They listened to exactly what I needed and provided that. Home Care Assistance provided my father with a caregiver that hit the ground running on the first day. The caregiver got to know my father and took initiative.

August 09, 2017

By Meredith H_509085

Jonelle was absolutely extraordinary. She was generous with her time, and the care. I felt that I was alone and overwhelmed, but Home Care Assistance stepped in to help me.

August 08, 2017

By Janet S_508342

I have only had one caregiver, but right away we all clicked really well. I have eight hours a week that I can run around and get some things done during. This is not a huge impact, but when my husband is not doing very well, this is a big help.

July 25, 2017

By S. Warren C_500971

Home Care Assistance has come through for me, and the people that have come through have been top notch. They have been attentive and have raised the bar very high for me. The services give me relief from having to provide the care for the client myself.

July 19, 2017

By Kate G_498153

Home Care Assistance is very easy to talk to and they seem to understand the complexity of this changing world of dementia. Home Care Assistance has made life easier by sending us a wonderful caregiver once a week so that for four hours. I can have some time to myself while they go out on adventures, feeling safe that my husband is with him.

July 12, 2017

By Elizabeth B_494938

Home Care Assistance is very responsive. Home Care Assistance's caregivers shows genuine affection.

July 12, 2017

By Anonymous_494519

I would tell my friends that Home Care Assistance has sent me good people. The caregivers make sure that I get a meal and eat.

July 11, 2017

By Ron A_494092

Home Care Assistance has really high quality people for the most part. I like our main caregiver, and all of the caregivers seem to be compassionate and well-trained. They also are responsive about letting us know what is going on. In our instance, the client's caregiver is giving him care while he is on hospice. However, it is valuable to have his caregivers here for him.

June 27, 2017

By Susan S_489379

The price is little high, but Home Care Assistance works well with you, and the people are good. They try to match the caregivers with the clients.

June 23, 2017

By Margaret B_488094

Home Care Assistance is very caring. The director is fantastic, and we had two amazing caregivers.

June 21, 2017

By Todd A_486146

Home Care Assistance needs to provide us with more workers that have cards.

June 09, 2017

By Glen J_481302

Home Care Assistance is worth every penny I pay them. They help my father with dementia and they provide great care providers that have connected well with my father.

June 08, 2017

By Hampty S_480839

Home Care Assistance has great nurses.

May 19, 2017

By Martha B_473484

The caregiver that we have is excellent and Home Care Assistance has been well organized and well responsive.

By Melva L_467701

Home Care Assistance calls back and makes sure you are satisfied with the caregiver.

By Mary W_467693

Home Care Assistance has been a good service for me.

By Joan O_467682

Home Care Assistance sends nice caregivers and they are cooperative.

From Home Care Assistance - San Francisco, CA

Home Care Assistance - San Francisco, CA is an in-home care provider serving San Francisco, CA and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance - San Francisco, CA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Home Care Assistance - San Francisco, CA