Reviews of InstaHomeCare

Teresa39 January 13, 2015

We're very happy with InstaHomeCare. They're a big blessing to us. The caregivers are very friendly and helpful. They're very caring and meet all our needs.

Mary104007150 January 07, 2015

I have been with InstaHomeCare for months now and I like their service. The lady that comes in to help me is very good. She takes good care of me. She takes me to the doctor or if I want to go shopping. She helps me with everything I need. She's always on time and does her job. I think she's excellent!

About InstaHomeCare

InstaHomeCare is an in-home care provider serving San Diego, CA and the surrounding area. InstaHomeCare offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of InstaHomeCare

• Spanish

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Personal Care Assistants
  • Range Of Services Extra Era Elder Resource Association A Collection Of Premier Professionals Focused On Senior Care & Services. This Elite Team Can Help Provide Services Ranging From Non Medical Inhome Care To Medicare/Insurance Consultations To Legal & Financial Management

Types of care

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Ethics
  • Training Areas Extra Pca Training, Competency Tested. All Caregivers Are Certified Home Health Aides Level Or Higher.

Payment options