InstaHomeCare

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of InstaHomeCare

Teresa39 January 13, 2015

We're very happy with InstaHomeCare. They're a big blessing to us. The caregivers are very friendly and helpful. They're very caring and meet all our needs.

Mary104007150 January 07, 2015

I have been with InstaHomeCare for months now and I like their service. The lady that comes in to help me is very good. She takes good care of me. She takes me to the doctor or if I want to go shopping. She helps me with everything I need. She's always on time and does her job. I think she's excellent!

About InstaHomeCare

InstaHomeCare is an in-home care provider serving San Diego, CA and the surrounding area. InstaHomeCare offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of InstaHomeCare

• Spanish

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • Range of services extra: ERA - Elder Resource Association - A collection of premier professionals focused on Senior Care & Services. This elite team can help provide services ranging from non-medical inhome care to Medicare/Insurance Consultations to Legal & Financial Management

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Patient Transfers
  • Stress Management
  • Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care
  • Ethics
  • Training areas extra: PCA Training, Competency Tested. All caregivers are Certified Home Health Aides level or higher.

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check
  • Payment options extra: Cash

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address