Home Care Assistance - La Jolla, CA

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance - La Jolla, CA

By Pamela L_522596

Home Care Assistance is responsive to any concerns. Home Care Assistance gives me four hours of time to myself where I don't have to worry about my husband.

By Pamela D_522552

Home Care Assistance is a trustworthy company. I don't worry because I know that my brother is being taken care of by Home Care Assistance.

By Kelly P_522452

Home Care Assistance sends good compassionate people, but their hours aren't very flexible at first. Home Care Assistance's services allow me to go and do what needs to be done without worrying about my mother.

August 17, 2017

By Christy O_513487

I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance are reliable, caring and they have always come through whenever we needed them. Home Care Assistance has made life easier because I can count on them and I feel secure knowing my aunt is in good hands.

August 16, 2017

By Jessica V_512786

The care managers at Home Care Assistance are very responsive and helpful. The services from Home Care Assistance are helpful to my mother because she is being taken to where she needs to go. She's out and about, which is good.

August 15, 2017

By Gina N_511286

Home Care Assistance is very professional and caring. They do their very best to make sure that our needs are being met. Home Care Assistance makes life easier for me because I am assured that when I leave for work my mother is being taken care of and they do work around the house. The make life easier for all of us.

August 15, 2017

By Stacy B_511285

Home Care Assistance provides good care. The caregivers go the extra mile with assistance and care.

July 27, 2017

By Mark L_502475

I would tell someone that for the most part, Home Care Assistance is very attentive to my mother, is friendly, honest, and does a good job, The services keep me alive because I need to get out, and they do things for my mom that I wouldn't want to do myself, such as showering her.

July 26, 2017

By Beckey M_501601

Home Care Assistance is easy to work with. They try their hardest to fill clients' needs and they are priced well. Home Care Assistance relieves a burden. We know my loved one is okay and being well taken care of.

July 25, 2017

By Barry G_501153

Home Care Assistance has provided a very good experience for us. They have been there for us. The care Home Care Assistance provided has been used to a limited degree.

July 24, 2017

By Lauren D_500243

Home Care Assistance is flexible and it fits my needs. I didn't have to sign up for long term contracts. The services provided by Home Care Assistance give me peace of mind.

July 14, 2017

By Billie C_496404

I would tell others whatever they wanted to know about Home Care Assistance. The services have helped the most by being here when I need something.

July 14, 2017

By April F_496392

I have already recommended Home Care Assistance to others. They work with my schedule and needs, and have always been very professional. The services from Home Care Assistance have been very helpful. Most recently, I feel that they've provided more one-on-one care based on some of the problems we had with my mother. They've been very helpful in making sure that our needs are being met.

July 13, 2017

By Frederick S_495443

I am pleased with the care I receive from Home Care Assistance because my caregivers do for me what I need help with. I have improved mentally as well as physically because of the services from Home Care Assistance.

July 12, 2017

By Raymond G_495022

Home Care Assistance provides well-trained people and good workers. The services have helped me in a variety of ways including personal care and housekeeping.

June 24, 2017

By Marianne C_488294

Home Care Assistance could have done better at matching caregivers to my mother's needs. It was well worth the money to help my mother get better. The services provided by Home Care Assistance did what they needed to and helped my mom to get better.

June 21, 2017

By Sarah C_486367

Home Care Assistance is very responsive if you have to call them at the last minute, and they are usually able to get someone in a fairly short amount of time.

June 15, 2017

By Janelle B_483399

I would tell others that Home Care Assistance is very caring and they call and communicate with me.

June 13, 2017

By Jon H_482596

I would recommend Home Care Assistance because of how friendly, responsive, and professional they were.

June 13, 2017

By Richard K_482189

Home Care Assistance is very professional and has very decent people. They go all out to find caregivers for my mother.

June 12, 2017

By Stan B_481872

Home Care Assistance's caregivers are on time and well trained, and the cost is good.

May 30, 2017

By Mark M_476912

I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance did a fine job for my mother.

May 30, 2017

By John H_476827

Home Care Assistance has good services.

May 16, 2017

By Julia K_471103

Home Care Assistance is very reliable and gives me a lot of confidence that they are able to care for my mom.

May 16, 2017

By Julia K_471101

From Home Care Assistance - La Jolla, CA

Home Care Assistance - La Jolla, CA is an in-home care provider serving San Diego, CA and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance - La Jolla, CA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Home Care Assistance - La Jolla, CA