In Home Care Services in San Bernardino County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 196 reviews for San Bernardino County In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
My Mother Has Become Paranoid, and It's Really Causing Problems!
Blog Post: Older adults who are paranoid may be facing dementia -- or begging for attention. Learn how to cut down on the drama and pinpoint paranoia's cause, and find out when it might be time to get in-home care help, seek help from home health agencies, or to make the move to a memory care facility.
3 Creative Ways to Get a Loved One to Accept Help
Article: Some people with dementia won't take help from anyone except you, the overloaded caregiver. Learn ways to get someone with dementia to accept in-home care help and assistance from home health agencies. Or how to talk about making the move to assisted living or memory care.
10 Things to Discuss With a New Caregiver
Article: Be sure to cover these essentials before you hire home health agengcies or before your loved one's new in-home care provider starts on the job.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own