Synergy HomeCare of Greater San Antonio

Overview of Ratings

4.5

June 26, 2017

By Ruth P_488644

I have had problems with the scheduling but I could not go about my day without the services.

June 14, 2017

By Anonymous_483305

SYNERGY HomeCare is not that great, but they will do.

May 15, 2017

By Lisa A_470710

SYNERGY HomeCare is excellent, cares about their clients, and goes above and beyond.

April 17, 2017

By Minvera K

I am much happier with the services and that I have company and companionship.

April 05, 2017

By Irene263773

I hired Synergy HomeCare of Greater San Antonio for two months. The caregivers helped me watch my husband because he needed two people to make sure he didn’t fall during his exercises. There were three different caregivers who were wonderful. The agency was very nice, but they don’t have enough men working because I would have wanted a man to take care of my husband.
Thank you for the review and positive comments about our agency. We appreciate the trust you placed in us by permitting SYNERGY HomeCare to care for your husband. We understand that some clients need and prefer a male caretaker. We are expanding our CareTeam to include more male caretakers who are experienced and passionate about quality client care. We hope to provide continuing service to your family in the future.

March 14, 2017

By Clayton L

My father does not have a lot of energy these days, and the caregivers help him get ready for the day. It is very beneficial and takes a lot of pressure off of him, so he is spoiled.

February 23, 2017

By Ella P

The caregiver has become like family. The manager asked the right questions.

February 15, 2017

By Harriet L

SYNERGY needs to keep doing what they're doing.

November 13, 2013

By Texas2Step

I interviewed this provider

warm, professional, caring in-home companion and service to our mom, who wishes to remain in her home. All at our local San Antonio Synergy have been warm, caring, and professional, and have provided much needed help to me and my siblings. Especially helpful so far has been driving Mom on errands and to appointments, grocery shopping, planning and preparing nutritious meals and snacks, helping her do her exercises, and being enjoyable company. Always available whenever we have concerns or calendar to discuss. Mom is very pleased, and is able to remain in her home as she desired.

From Synergy HomeCare of Greater San Antonio

Experience the SYNERGY Difference!

SYNERGY HomeCare of Greater San Antonio is a premier private duty non-medical home care company serving Bexar, Comal, and Guadalupe counties. We provide care for individuals of all ages including expectant mothers, children, adults who are recovering from illness or injury, seniors who desire to remain independent in their own homes, the disabled and family caregivers who need a respite. Home care can be scheduled hourly, daily, around the clock or 24/7 live-in care. Hospital setting services are also available.

SYNERGY HomeCare of Greater San Antonio provides only the highest-quality companionship, homemaker and personal care services. Our Caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistants are carefully selected, screened, insured and trained prior to accepting a home assignment. When you try SYNERGY HomeCare, you learn why we are the most trusted name in home care:

• Office staff is available and care provided 24/7
  • Personal Assistance Services agency licensed by the Texas Department of Aging and Disabilities
  • No contracts to sign, just quality care
  • Individualized Service Care Plans
  • Caregivers/CNAs are SYNERGY employees, not contractors
  • Work experience and references checked
  • Background Checks required - Federal/State
  • Criminal and Worker’s Compensation insured for your protection
  • CPR/First Aid and TB/Drug tested
  • CNA and RN credentials verified
  • Careful coordination with family and healthcare providers
  • Orientation, skills check and initial training before receiving assignment
  • Quality checks on-site and by phone throughout service period
  • Continuous training on specialized health conditions and caregiving
  • Coordination with health care providers to ensure a continuum of care

Photos of Synergy HomeCare of Greater San Antonio