Synergy HomeCare of Greater San Antonio

PocEocHcp cert

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare of Greater San Antonio

July 14, 2017

By Robert H_6

SYNERGY HomeCare was very caring and matched our expectations completely. My dad was comfortable and comforted by the caregivers SYNERGY HomeCare sent to us. We were able to rest knowing he was taken care of.

June 26, 2017

By Ruth P_3

I have had problems with the scheduling but I could not go about my day without the services. Having SYNERGY allows me to do a lot more.

June 14, 2017

By Anonymous_560

SYNERGY HomeCare is not that great, but they will do. SYNERGY HomeCare is fair and understanding.

May 15, 2017

By Lisa A_7

SYNERGY HomeCare is excellent, cares about their clients, and goes above and beyond. SYNERGY HomeCare made everything easier because they helped with bathing, dressing, meal prep, etc.

April 17, 2017

By Minvera K_1

I would tell someone that SYNERGY HomeCare is very professional, cooperative, on time, that they do the work they are supposed to, and that I am very happy with them. I am much happier with the services and that I have company and companionship.

April 05, 2017

By Irene263773

I hired Synergy HomeCare of Greater San Antonio for two months. The caregivers helped me watch my husband because he needed two people to make sure he didn’t fall during his exercises. There were three different caregivers who were wonderful. The agency was very nice, but they don’t have enough men working because I would have wanted a man to take care of my husband.
Thank you for the review and positive comments about our agency. We appreciate the trust you placed in us by permitting SYNERGY HomeCare to care for your husband. We understand that some clients need and prefer a male caretaker. We are expanding our CareTeam to include more male caretakers who are experienced and passionate about quality client care. We hope to provide continuing service to your family in the future.

March 14, 2017

By Clayton L_2

I would tell someone that SYNERGY is very responsive to the patient's needs, and if there is a problem, it is taken care of right away. They are very caring individuals. My father does not have a lot of energy these days, and the caregivers help him get ready for the day. It is very beneficial and takes a lot of pressure off of him, so he is spoiled.

February 23, 2017

By Ella P_1

I believe that SYNERGY was able match the caregiver up beautifully. They asked if I wanted somebody that is chatty or quiet. They actually sent a person that grew up close to where my mother did. The caregiver that works with my mother is from the same area. They talk recipes and cook together. The caregiver has become like family. The manager asked the right questions.

February 15, 2017

By Harriet L_1

SYNERGY is available and they do a good job. SYNERGY needs to keep doing what they're doing.

November 13, 2013

By Texas2Step

I interviewed this provider

warm, professional, caring in-home companion and service to our mom, who wishes to remain in her home. All at our local San Antonio Synergy have been warm, caring, and professional, and have provided much needed help to me and my siblings. Especially helpful so far has been driving Mom on errands and to appointments, grocery shopping, planning and preparing nutritious meals and snacks, helping her do her exercises, and being enjoyable company. Always available whenever we have concerns or calendar to discuss. Mom is very pleased, and is able to remain in her home as she desired.

From Synergy HomeCare of Greater San Antonio

Experience the SYNERGY Difference!

SYNERGY HomeCare of Greater San Antonio is a premier private duty non-medical home care company serving Bexar, Comal, and Guadalupe counties. We provide care for individuals of all ages including expectant mothers, children, adults who are recovering from illness or injury, seniors who desire to remain independent in their own homes, the disabled and family caregivers who need a respite. Home care can be scheduled hourly, daily, around the clock or 24/7 live-in care. Hospital setting services are also available.

SYNERGY HomeCare of Greater San Antonio provides only the highest-quality companionship, homemaker and personal care services. Our Caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistants are carefully selected, screened, insured and trained prior to accepting a home assignment. When you try SYNERGY HomeCare, you learn why we are the most trusted name in home care:

• Office staff is available and care provided 24/7
  • Personal Assistance Services agency licensed by the Texas Department of Aging and Disabilities
  • No contracts to sign, just quality care
  • Individualized Service Care Plans
  • Caregivers/CNAs are SYNERGY employees, not contractors
  • Work experience and references checked
  • Background Checks required - Federal/State
  • Criminal and Worker’s Compensation insured for your protection
  • CPR/First Aid and TB/Drug tested
  • CNA and RN credentials verified
  • Careful coordination with family and healthcare providers
  • Orientation, skills check and initial training before receiving assignment
  • Quality checks on-site and by phone throughout service period
  • Continuous training on specialized health conditions and caregiving
  • Coordination with health care providers to ensure a continuum of care

Photos of Synergy HomeCare of Greater San Antonio