Right at Home San Antonio

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home San Antonio

Edward Stellmacker September 30, 2015

I'm very happy I found Right at Home to help me stay in an independent living facility. They also selected a very competent housekeeper to do everything I can no longer accomplish. Of all providers I have used before, Right at Home is the very best.

Valerie Kuziar September 30, 2015

Excellent company to work with. Very compassionate and caring!

Kathy110154750 April 30, 2015

Dear Mr. Collins,

My name is Kathy and my mother is Joan. My mother is frail and needed help at home (to age in place). Without going too much into the past, I just want to take a few minutes to tell you that your staff that took over my mother's care are exceptional women!!! Not only are they great and what they do – they were and are always available to me and more importantly to my dear mother.

First, let me start with my feelings about Tammy. Tammy has never let me or my mother down and has always understood the complexity of my mother's home life. It seems that Tammy is inspired by trying to figure out the best plan of care and actions needed for each client. I have never met Tammy but the connection I feel for her cannot be explained. She is NEVER too busy to talk to me or to help my mother. She has done home visits and safety checks on my mother just because she thought it was the best thing for my mom. Her commitment to her clients and job are a rare combination to find. I can never thank her enough for her promise she made to help me with my mother. She kept her promise and she never backed down from her promise.

Now let me talk about Monique. I cannot say enough about her. She was so kind and good to my mother. She told me that she worries about my mom and feels that she needs to take care for her as much as she can to be sure that my mother is OK. I have never known someone that is so young that feels that way about an older person. She is a blessing. My mother was very attached to Monique as well.

My mother's health is failing fast and Monique contacted me to let me know that my mom seemed weak. I then advised Joe to call 911 (Joe is mom's significant other). Monique stayed with my mom while EMS was there and provided the vital information they needed. Mom was then taken to Methodist Hospital last evening. She is stable for now. She will not return home and we tried to give her that but it cannot be done. Just know this – thanks to Tammy and Monique my mother stayed in her home as long as we could keep her there.

I depended on your staff to be my eyes and ears for me and they NEVER let me down. I hope you share this letter with these wonderful ladies and give them whatever reward you deem as fit. Thank you.

Mike102914850 April 27, 2015

I came across Right at Home on the internet. I chose it because they are local, and they answered the phone. It is good service. It is a little pricey, but it is kind of the going rate. The work ethics are good, and they have been a big help. They take care of mother by changing her beddings, changing her diaper, and doing some light housework. They came out here, and a week later, they give me the bill.

H.M Adams May 13, 2014

We have been blessed to have the care, understanding, and support. We don't have to go through a machine to talk to anyone. You are always available. Marlene is doing a great job!

Caring in SA April 21, 2013

Excellent service - courteous and pleasant.

Barb5 April 18, 2013

We've been with RAH for 6 years. They work with us to provide the best care possible for Mom. If she needs something extra or a different type of caregiver they help us immediately. All personnel are friendly and accomodating.

Jerry7 April 17, 2013