BrightStar Care North Central San Antonio

Overview of Ratings

3.9

October 19, 2017

By Karnel H 543296

I would refer BrightStar Care to others because they were here whenever I called them, they were professional with us. The services provided by BrightStar Care were provided through nurses that explained what they were doing and they were immediate in getting to us.

October 19, 2017

By Matthew G 543271

BrightStar Care is reliable about making the appointments on time, and had good communication. After being bed ridden, BrightStar Care really got me going and back to the office.

By Charlene S 541853

I believe that BrightStar Care is very thorough, comes into the home, and has great interviews. They seem to be good at keeping records, and they are easy to communicate with. When I can't do something for myself anymore, BrightStar Care has great assistance.

By Anonymous 541849

BrightStar Care is working on making progress with us. BrightStar Care has brought the physical and occupational therapies to my home. BrightStar Care could have a greater impact by showing up when they are scheduled.

By Duane G 541846

The caregiver is thorough and makes sure that I do all the things I need to do such as exercises to make sure that I get better.

By Ruben A 541843

BrightStar Care has very nice people and does a wonderful job. The caregivers provide the care and pay careful attention to health needs.

By Anonymous 541838

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is really good with their patients. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by caring for my loved one therapy, and they have gotten a lot better.

October 16, 2017

By Dondi A 540637

BrightStar Care is usually here and gone within two minutes. The nursing lady is here to take my blood pressure and then she is out the door. It seems like a waste of time. BrightStar Care needs to slow down and listen to me. I can't move around and watch them since I just had surgery.

By Caleb G 540233

BrightStar Care was very unorganized and we had some issues with our caregiver. The services from BrightStar Care had an average impact on our life.

By Denise D. C 540228

BrightStar Care has a phenomenal occupational therapist. I have not heard from the physical therapist and I have not seen the nurse much either but the occupational therapist makes up for the other two.

By Rogelio C 540223

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care could have better caregivers and office staff. BrightStar Care could have a better impact in my life by being more reliable by having enough supplies and better communication.

October 13, 2017

By Dominic M 540125

BrightStar Care did a great job and helped my loved one reach the goals that he needed to for his speech. Now he doesn't stop talking. BrightStar Care has helped my son have perfect speech.

October 13, 2017

By Dolores C 540122

BrightStar Care was always courteous and did what they were supposed to do with my loved one. The caregivers always did their job and made my loved one comfortable and everything easier.

By Brett N 539021

BrightStar Care is not helpful in the office when I call, one therapist is rude, and the therapists come when they want. BrightStar Care could show up when they're supposed to, do what is required, and have more training.

By Anonymous 538857

I would recommend BrightStar Care because their nurses are very good. Life is easier because the caregivers clean my house.

By Felicita S 538853

I would tell others to make sure they decide on who they get. Sometimes the caregivers made up their own time, and it's not always when they say they are coming. They needed to clarify the times I needed them to come by. BrightStar Care made my life easier by administering the medication. It was something that I didn't have to worry about.

By Barbara G 538848

BrightStar Care's nurses are excellent. I don't have to worry about anything. They do an excellent job.

By Elizabeth G 538846

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is friendly and they adjusted to my health. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by being flexible with me.

By David V 538845

BrightStar Care takes care of whatever I need and answers my questions. BrightStar Care has been pretty good, and I am getting the help I need.

By Isabella M 538844

BrightStar Care needs to be better about customer care and could find out what nurse is going to be with me ahead of time to see if they will fit. BrightStar Care has made life easier by helping me know how to use my pump.

By Bertha M 538843

I would tell a friend that I was very impressed by the caregiver I had from BrightStar Care. They were professional, tender, and gentle in caring for my wound. The services made a positive impact on me because I saw my wound get better. I had a huge hole in my arm and saw it progressively get better. I was pleased with hearing the caregiver's comments on the progress of my healing.

By Anique Chante C 538831

I would recommend BrightStar Care if they offered us the services that we need, which is top and bottom body therapy for Anique. My loved one's life has not gotten better really. She needs the therapy and the medications.

By Tris-Star H 538830

I would probably refer BrightStar Care to others because of the knowledge I receive from the nurses and how they explain things to me. In the beginning, there were inconsistent caregiver assignments to me, and this made things difficult. Eventually, this problem was solved. The services provided by BrightStar Care could improve by assigning a set caregiver in the beginning.

By Cynthia A 538828

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is usually on time, and friendly. BrightStar Care makes my life easier for me by providing nursing care for me.

By Tina B 538824

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has been really good with me, and they have taken care of my wound as they should. BrightStar Care comes to my home and they take care of the wound that I have.

By Maria S 538821

BrightStar Care sticks to a schedule and is here when they say they will be. The caregiver tends to my incisions. It is strictly incision care.

By Logan L_532718

BrightStar Care has therapists that are really good with kids. BrightStar Care has made life easier for me because I feel like my son is speaking more now.

By Angel G_532717

The pros at BrightStar Care outweigh the cons. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because the nurse they have provided me is very knowledgeable about my care. They explain what is going on with everything.

By Jana A_532715

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care is very professional, on time, do their job, and let me know when they are going to be here. The nurse that I have comes every other day and she follows the doctor's instructions and helps my wound heal. She will take my blood pressure and temperature and makes sure I am doing alright.

By Francisco M_532714

BrightStar Care was very flexible around my schedule and needs. BrightStar Care helped me know what to do with my medicine.

By Selvin B_532647

BrightStar Care is a good company because they are efficient. The services make my life easier because the caregivers help me move around.

By John P. G_531962

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is friendly and seem to know what they are doing and do a fair job. There isn't anything else that BrightStar Care could do to make my life easier.

By Sulma R_531782

BrightStar Care takes care of their clients and they provide a good service. The services from BrightStar Care help me with therapy.

By Gloria C_531670

BrightStar Care is very professional. BrightStar Care helps me with physical therapy exercises.

By Robert P_531440

I would not recommend BrightStar Care because they don't communicate. The client is the same as when they got out of the hospital. They haven't gotten better at all. They've been with the service for a long time. Two months ago everybody stopped coming.

By Elizabeth G_529959

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they are fairly good and their caregivers know what they are doing most of the time. Having BrightStar Care for my mother is great for me because they are helping my mother try to learn to walk again, so I can go do errands without worrying about my mom.

By Christopher M_529949

The caregiver is very involved with my loved one from the beginning of the day to the end. My loved one listens and interacts well when the caregivers come, that's why the caregivers have been good for him.

By Zonia V_529948

BrightStar Care has good personnel but the office isn't on top of things. BrightStar Care helps me to improve and have better results health wise.

By Michael G_529946

BrightStar Care does a good job without me having to say too much. I think the services from BrightStar Care are very helpful.

September 22, 2017

By Bobbie H_528750

BrightStar Care has nurses that care. They don't just take care of you, but they listen and will help you. They do a good job of showing that they care about you. The nurse that comes is very helpful. She will remind me of my meds and help me with my sickness.

September 22, 2017

By John H_528339

The caregivers from BrightStar Care are courteous, friendly, on time, and know their jobs. The services have made a positive impact on me because they have helped me walk again.

September 20, 2017

By Maria S_526772

BrightStar Care's caregivers always ask me how I'm doing; they are good people. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because sometimes I don't feel well and they check my pressure.

By Terry R_526091

BrightStar Care tried to help me and the nurse helped me with everything that she could. BrightStar Care asked me a lot of questions and knew a lot about me.

By Melecio B_525979

BrightStar Care never missed a day and took care of my husband. My husband never complained about them. The services provided therapy. BrightStar Care did it very well.

By Suzanne R_525885

BrightStar Care needs to improve the communication within the office staff. BrightStar Care could have had a greater impact on my life by being accommodating to my needs and actually scheduling my nurses.

By Jana A_525871

I have mixed feelings about this company. The people in the office are reliable, though. The caregivers do a wonderful job for me.

By Robert P_525867

BrightStar Care's staff and caregivers should keep me on a schedule. They do not keep time commitments. The physical therapy is good and has helped me, but I am unsatisfied with the punctuality.

By Anthony S_525866

I have mixed emotions about BrightStar Care. The caregiver that BrightStar Care sent to help with physical therapy was great, but the office staff lied to me and my insurance company a couple of times. I lost my respect for BrightStar Care because of this. The services didn't change anything about my life, and they didn't make my life better. The services were causing me discomfort in an effort to make me better.

By Ray A_525603

BrightStar Care was good. They treated my husband well. The services helped my husband to overcome a difficulty.

By Cedric C_525599

BrightStar Care's specialist was very good with my loved one. They also worked with our time schedule which was huge for us. My loved one didn't speak at all before, and he speaks now after the services.

September 18, 2017

By Mary T_525137

BrightStar Care has nice caregivers. My caregivers are able to care for my foot.

From BrightStar Care North Central San Antonio

Private Duty Care When and Where You Need it!

Our services include:

• Sitter and Companion Services
  • Bathing and Hygiene Assistance
  • Skilled Nursing Care
  • Alzheimer's Care
  • Live 24/7 Client Support
  • Flexible, Personal Care Plans

Our qualified and experienced staff will provide the same high quality and compassionate care we would want and expect of a member of our own family. John and Annick Stevenson - Owners and Managers

Caregivers

Caregiver Skills lnclude:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Grief Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured: : Yes