BrightStar Care Metro San Antonio

Reviews of BrightStar Care Metro San Antonio

4.4

April 06, 2018

By Leticia C_2

I have had a great experience with everyone at BrightStar Care. From the physical therapist to the nurses, everyone has just been fantastic. They have worked with me on how to walk better and they are taking care a wound that I have on my stomach and it is getting better.

March 27, 2018

By Stella Q_1

They care about me, and when the nurse comes, they tell me what to do. At first, I was embarrassed because it was a man, but he has been real with me. They tell me that they care about me, and they treat me accordingly.

March 14, 2018

By James R_2

They are very dependable and helpful. They specialized in my husband's needs.

By Debra E_1

Everything was great, including the exercises. They helped with exercises when they were here.

By Cindy H_6

BrightStar Care explained to me all the medications and took their time with me. They are polite and do their job. They make life easier by fixing my pills for me and making sure that I take them Monday through Sunday.

By Cameron L

I want timely service. They don't seem to have enough people with experience.

By Angel G_1

I was well taken care of, and my caregiver was always prompt. She was a very good person in general. I had another agency come in, and they just came in to get paid and then get out. They made things a lot easier for me because I'm a double amputee, and it's hard for me to move around.

By Jana A_2

I've never had a complaint. Everything always went the way it was supposed to. They always called before they came, and they were always on time. They never missed an appointment. They were always very friendly, and they always did a good job on my wound.

March 06, 2018

By Christina E_2

BrightStar Care sends nurses to me that are talkative, and they keep me comfortable. They have made life easier by being efficient and willing to listen to me and how I want my body taken care of.

March 06, 2018

By Alfredo C_1

They were on time, and they did their job very well. They explained everything to me. They made a lot of difference for me with the exercises especially.

February 16, 2018

By Luz M

The caregiver is very respectful. The caregiver explains things to me, such as when my loved one's pressure is low.

February 14, 2018

By Carlos M

All of the employees were very friendly. They helped him heal more quickly than if they had they not come.

February 06, 2018

By Phoenix R

The young man that came to help me with therapy was excellent. He was patient, but challenged me. He was punctual and communicative. I have nothing but excellent things to say about him. When the caregiver first started to see me, I was hobbling with a cane. He was able to help me walk unassisted.

January 16, 2018

By William S

They are very diligent, caring, and flexible in meeting my needs. They take care of my basic needs and provide for all of my needs.

January 16, 2018

By Andrea G_1

Everybody is very respectful and courteous. They will bend over backwards to help. If they can't help, they will find someone who can. They literally get me through my day because I can't walk. They take care of what I need.

January 11, 2018

By Margarita R

BrightStar Care's therapist is knowledgeable and their staff members have been available whenever I call. BrightStar Care has helped me move forward in recovery.

By Theodore M_1

They need to do a better job with their alternate nurses, or have a standard alternate used. It is inconvenient for me because I have to leave work, but it is a necessary evil.

By Mary S_13

When one of my nurses left, she left a message for her company and said that I complained about pain a lot. I didn't appreciate that. BrightStar Care could improve their professionalism.

By Pamela W_2

The nurse was knowledge, professional, prompt and communicated well. The nurse came out to put my medication in my box and also set an alarm for me to take my medication.

By Bobbie H_2

They are very concerned, they listen, and my nurse helps me the best they can. My nurse helps me with my medicine, gives me my shots, understands my medication that I'm taking, and makes me aware of when I need to alert the doctor.

By Rosalinda R_1

They do their best to help other people. They helped most with my therapy.

By Cynthia R_2

They have been wonderful, helpful, and they meet my medical needs. I had permission from the doctor to have nurses come to my home to check on me and it took about two weeks for them to provide the service.

By Terry G_3

BrightStar Care's caregivers show up on time. BrightStar Care just makes sure to do what needs to be done, like checking my sugars and having my medication in order.

By Rachel R_2

I am very satisfied with BrightStar Care because they inform me when the caregivers will be here and they do what is needed. The services give me peace of mind that my loved one is doing okay. The caregivers check his blood pressure and blood sugar levels.

By Roberto E_1

Most of the caregivers are pretty good, though we haven't had them for a long time yet. Some of the therapists are more independent than others.

By George F_1

They are dependable and always on time. They need very little guidance. They know what to do and they do it.

By Sylvia G_1

I like the service and communication provided to me by BrightStar Care. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by helping me with physical therapy.

By Jacob H_2

BrightStar Care listens. They actually care. If I ask them to change something they will accommodate me. The services help because they are taking very good care. It takes a lot of stress off of people around me.

By Manuel G_1

BrightStar Care is attentive and they listen to what the patient needs and to any issues the patient may be having. BrightStar Care took a lot of stress off of my wife because they were able to do the procedures that I needed.

By Erica T_1

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care is always on time and on schedule with their appointments. The services from BrightStar Care were very helpful and it would have been very difficult for me to get through without.

December 16, 2017

By Bobby W_1

Each of the nurses and everybody from BrightStar Care was nice, respectful, and did what they were supposed to do without complaints. BrightStar Care's services helped me get healthier every day.

December 13, 2017

By Elisabeth C_1

I would be much more likely to recommend BrightStar Care if they gave me the services I asked for. BrightStar Care can offer more services to me to help me out in my life.

December 13, 2017

By Geneva V_1

BrightStar Care nurses are professional, on time, and caring. BrightStar Care is very helpful because my nurses show me what they're doing and teach me as they go. They keep me up to date with things.

By Norma S_2

BrightStar Care is very responsible. The services improve the mobility of my mother-in-law.

By Angela S_1

BrightStar Care cares and is attentive to me. They make sure they follow my doctor's orders. BrightStar Care made my life easier because it gave me assurance that I didn't have to do everything. It lifted the concern off my shoulders.

By Patricia G_2

I'm holding back from recommending BrightStar Care because the only positive experience I've had with them is physical therapy. I was getting nursing but they come in without having reviewed the charts and asking me why I'm using crutches. They should know why they're coming into my home. The physical therapy has been good and consistent. The nurses have been a negative experience.

By Alan Z_2

BrightStar Care sends caregivers that do well at making my loved one feel comfortable. The caregivers provide speech therapy for my loved one.

By Celeste K_1

BrightStar Care could have sent a real physical therapist who knew what they were doing. BrightStar Care could have provided me with physical therapy.

December 07, 2017

By Antonia S_1

BrightStar Care is a good company to call if you need care. BrightStar Care is helping me with my rehabilitation.

December 07, 2017

By Roxie D_1

I like the staff of BrightStar Care. BrightStar Care will take care of my wounds.

By Armando M_1

BrightStar Care is courteous and helpful. The services provide a quality of care and experience that is important to me.

By Sylvia O_1

BrightStar Care the nurses are really kind and polite over the phone, but they are actually very disorganized in person and are never prepared. BrightStar Care could be more organized with their supplies and scheduling.

By Juan C_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is easy to work with. BrightStar Care has made life better because I'm able to take care of my husband while things around the house are getting take care of things

By Carol F_1

BrightStar Care provides tender loving care. BrightStar Care's services made me feel good, and I needed the therapy that they provided.

By Diane A_2

The one-on-one that I receive from caregivers is nice. BrightStar Care helps me with doing the therapy with me after knee surgery.

By Veronica G_1

BrightStar Care told me that they would be here the day that I got out of the hospital, but they didn't come until the next day. The nurse was waiting for another person to do the job when she was a nurse herself. The services help because the nurse will let me know when he will be here. I can have them come at a certain time.

By Helen R_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because the caregiver who helps me is very nice and sweet.

By Crissie R_1

BrightStar Care is prepared for everything. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by helping me get well. They come to my home whenever I need.

By Gilberto V_1

BrightStar Care has friendly caregivers who are able to connect to me well. BrightStar Care has been able to help me with my motivation to continue with my therapy and moving forward.

By Carl R_1

BrightStar Care was not too aware of what their caregivers were doing. BrightStar Care would come and test my father's blood sugar for me. It gave me more free time.

By Tasha K_1

BrightStar Care has a nice staff. I would recommend them. The services help me when I am not able to do anything.

By Timothea B_1

I wouldn't recommend BrightStar Care because they are very slow in providing me with the services that I need, like a occupational therapist, they sent one and he was terrible. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by providing me with my physical therapist to help me improve my walking.

By Sylvia A_2

BrightStar Care is good; when I call they will fix the problem immediately. BrightStar Care has been showing me how to use my hands and legs in therapy.

By Kenneth P_1

BrightStar Care has nice people they have employed. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by working around my schedule.

By Rachel B_1

BrightStar Care is very attentive and provides the same physical therapist every time. BrightStar Care works with me on my physical therapy and listens to me. They don't make decisions for me.

By Ralph B_1

The therapy that BrightStar Care is offering gives me exercise. I think that BrightStar Care can help me walk again and they put my interest in their trust.

By Oralia F_1

BrightStar Care is thorough and the caregivers are always here on time. I have been improving from the therapy I am receiving.

By Catherine D

BrightStar Care is doing an excellent job for me. BrightStar Care has sent a nurse over to come and check on me. The services provided to me by BrightStar Care has helped me to get to my daily chores and getting out and checking on friends and family.

By Kristin G

I have already recommended BrightStar Care. They are professional, pleasant to talk to, get the job done, and I have no problem with them. I don't have to worry about my loved one's wound.

By Stephanie A

BrightStar Care is easy to get a hold of and my nurse was very friendly and would let me know a day in advance when she was coming. BrightStar Care was very knowledgeable about my care and they were able to make me comfortable with my care.

By King D

The caregiver from BrightStar Care was knowledgeable and knew what he was doing. He got me straightened out on my exercises. BrightStar Care got me back on my feet again and raring to go.

By Lacey W

BrightStar Care has sent us some very good nurses. One of the nurses has been outstanding. She's one of the best I've come across. BrightStar Care has a big impact. My daughter has open wounds and is a lot of pain, and having a skilled nurse come in to look a things and catch things before it's too late is huge.

By Nicholas D

BrightStar Care gave good attention and support that their nurses were able to provide for me. BrightStar Care's nurses were able to help assist me to get up in the morning while I was recovering from my accident.

By Raymond B

I would tell a friend that I enjoy the therapist from BrightStar Care. They seem to enjoy their job. It was hard sometimes getting things going or started. The services help my loved one with his eating, though I don't see a lot of carry over. What he does at therapy he doesn't carry over at home. The therapist keeps me informed of what's going on.

By Sira P

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has caregivers that speak Spanish. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by caring for my mother because she has had bad blood pressure and the nurses are able to monitor her health.

By Stephen Z

BrightStar Care was efficient and the only thing that I didn't like was how the cost for what she did was overdone. BrightStar Care made my life better in that they helped me walk my dogs even though they didn't need to.

By Jessica S

My nurse was phenomenal. They've helped me get strong again.

By Richard C_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is good to have. They were so good to me. BrightStar Care was good. They changed my bandages and they helped me out.

By Matthew D_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care provides a poor level of communication but are adequate in their services. BrightStar Care could be better at providing more of the services they had talked about and nursing care that isn't so quick and dry and that my loved one could do for me herself.

By Deborah S_1

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care offers to come to the home after surgery and that is very important. The caregivers helped my mom by not pushing her too hard to do things with her knee.

By Refugia L

BrightStar Care is on time and they are here when they say they will be. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by working with me. They tell me what they are going to do and they do it.

By David A_1

The caregivers were very attentive to my husband's needs. The services put me at ease knowing my husband was tended to properly. The services were important to my husband because he has colon cancer.

By Cesar C

BrightStar Care is really reliable now. The services are helpful because now the caregivers come to the appointments.

By Susan S_1

The caregivers that come are professional. The caregivers come at a good time, and they are observant.

By Eloisa R

BrightStar Care knows how to do their job. They clean my patch and put it on. The caregivers help me manage to do stuff on my own now.

By Alfred N

BrightStar Care has friendly nurses. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by taking care of the wounds.

By David A

I have someone who comes every day during the week. The caregiver is consistent and thorough but on weekends I get caregivers that don't know. My caregiver helps me with my wounds because I had back surgery.

By Alma A

BrightStar Care always gets the medical equipment out on time. It's been a great impact on me, I didn't know that I would need the services so much. BrightStar Care is able to help me one-on-one with my needs.

By Jennifer G

BrightStar Care needs to improve communication and the supply of the caregivers. BrightStar Care didn't know about my mother's condition. The first caregiver that came to our home was too rough with her. When the nurses couldn't come, they would send caregivers who didn't know how to care for her. My mom wanted appointments in the morning, but on the first day, the caregiver didn't get to our home until later in the afternoon. When BrightStar Care wasn't here, I took care of my mother myself or there was nobody here to help her. We had one caregiver who was really good and gentle and stayed with us for a while.

By Antonio C

The caregivers from BrightStar Care did a terrible job with my wounds and with changing the dressings. The services helped me with blood work and to see how much medicine I needed.

By Robert A_1

BrightStar Care will text me when they are on their way. They are very helpful. BrightStar Care makes my life easier because I do not have to do wound care. If something is wrong I know BrightStar Care will check on my loved one.

By Jesse A

BrightStar Care has courteous caregivers and office people. My life has been easier by the caregivers helping out with things I need done.

By Hunter N

BrightStar Care has a great staff. BrightStar Care therapists help my son talk much better. His speech has improved.

By Martha G

I not would recommend them because they do not follow instructions. The caregivers are nice, but some are not able to help. I do not need the services. I could live without them.

By Manuel C

BrightStar Care needs to be more consistent and have communication with the clients and doctors. The need to check up on things and take more time with me. BrightStar Care needed to have their caregivers spend more time explaining.

By Manuel Q

BrightStar Care was very responsive and the caregivers showed up when needed. The service provided to me was so easy that I didn't have to do too much.

By Julius A

I would say that BrightStar Care does not know how to bill. The therapist was nice, but would leave really quick. BrightStar Care could of had longer therapy sessions.

By Sheila S_1

I would refer others to BrightStar Care because I really liked my therapist and because they nurse, also because my caregiver was consistently the same person. BrightStar Care's services are provided by prompt caregivers who communicate with me if something happens or they can't make it. The services have helped me to get stronger and now I can do things that I couldn't do before.

By Anthony G

BrightStar Care has been helping my son with speech therapy. BrightStar Care has been helping my son with the things he needs for speech therapy.

By Nancy T

BrightStar Care sends their workers on time, and go beyond their job to help. BrightStar Care is very positive and helped me to heal.

By Torrie B

BrightStar Care's services have been very good. Life is easier because the caregivers come out if I need them. The caregivers ask how I'm doing when they come by.

By Martha S_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is very thorough and they always remember what our issues are. They always follow up and monitor progress for us. BrightStar Care has a positive impact on my mother's life by providing occupational therapy for her, and we are working on getting physical therapy.

By Connie W

I like my nurse from BrightStar Care. BrightStar Care gives me a nice nurse that gives me advice, and everyone at BrightStar Care seems to care about me.

October 25, 2017

By Anonymous_251

BrightStar Care is able to quickly meet my needs, and they have experienced caregivers. The caregivers are able to interact with my loved one as well as do physical activities. They make sure their medications are taken on time and they communicate with me.

October 25, 2017

By Edmund V

BrightStar Care has been really nice to us and they would come here whenever we needed them. The office is really great and is there to help us with any kind of questions or concerns. My loved one had really low blood pressure so the nurse from BrightStar Care would check on him to make sure he was all right. This really helped me know that he was doing fine and that I didn't have to worry about him.

By Leticia C

BrightStar Care offers great service. The caregivers are sweet and nice. My caretakers notify me when they care coming and give me good care.

By Anonymous_258

Because of the poor service, BrightStar Care fell through with the care needed. The care from BrightStar Care could have been more helpful and honest.

By Emma O

BrightStar Care is very good with my mother and was there from the beginning until she became able to do things on her own. BrightStar Care provides therapy to my mother and because of that she has been healed from what she dealt with physically.

By Bobbie L

I would recommend BrightStar Care because the staff is friendly and sincere. They are caring and compassionate. I feel comfortable being cared for by them. I appreciate the genuine and compassionate caregivers.

By Ofelia B

BrightStar Care puts a lot of attention on the patients. My only problem is that the caregivers at times are scared of my tiny dogs. BrightStar Care has helped the most with teaching me how to take my medications.

October 20, 2017

By Deborah M

I would tell someone about BrightStar Care because they have provided excellent care for me. BrightStar Care has made life easier by showing me ways to rebuild my life and make it easier for me.

October 20, 2017

By Elizabeth "Ann" W

BrightStar Care is not professional or acceptable. BrightStar Care is late on orders and does not look at my doctor's orders. They do not help clients; they harm clients.

October 19, 2017

By Karnel H

I would refer BrightStar Care to others because they were here whenever I called them, they were professional with us. The services provided by BrightStar Care were provided through nurses that explained what they were doing and they were immediate in getting to us.

October 19, 2017

By Matthew G_1

BrightStar Care is reliable about making the appointments on time, and had good communication. After being bed ridden, BrightStar Care really got me going and back to the office.

By Charlene S

I believe that BrightStar Care is very thorough, comes into the home, and has great interviews. They seem to be good at keeping records, and they are easy to communicate with. When I can't do something for myself anymore, BrightStar Care has great assistance.

By Anonymous_249

BrightStar Care is working on making progress with us. BrightStar Care has brought the physical and occupational therapies to my home. BrightStar Care could have a greater impact by showing up when they are scheduled.

By Duane G

The caregiver is thorough and makes sure that I do all the things I need to do such as exercises to make sure that I get better.

By Ruben A

BrightStar Care has very nice people and does a wonderful job. The caregivers provide the care and pay careful attention to health needs.

By Anonymous_252

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is really good with their patients. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by caring for my loved one therapy, and they have gotten a lot better.

October 16, 2017

By Dondi A

BrightStar Care is usually here and gone within two minutes. The nursing lady is here to take my blood pressure and then she is out the door. It seems like a waste of time. BrightStar Care needs to slow down and listen to me. I can't move around and watch them since I just had surgery.

By Caleb G

BrightStar Care was very unorganized and we had some issues with our caregiver. The services from BrightStar Care had an average impact on our life.

By Denise D. C

BrightStar Care has a phenomenal occupational therapist. I have not heard from the physical therapist and I have not seen the nurse much either but the occupational therapist makes up for the other two.

By Rogelio C

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care could have better caregivers and office staff. BrightStar Care could have a better impact in my life by being more reliable by having enough supplies and better communication.

By Dominic M_1

BrightStar Care did a great job and helped my loved one reach the goals that he needed to for his speech. Now he doesn't stop talking. BrightStar Care has helped my son have perfect speech.

By Dolores C

BrightStar Care was always courteous and did what they were supposed to do with my loved one. The caregivers always did their job and made my loved one comfortable and everything easier.

By Brett N

BrightStar Care is not helpful in the office when I call, one therapist is rude, and the therapists come when they want. BrightStar Care could show up when they're supposed to, do what is required, and have more training.

By Anonymous_250

I would recommend BrightStar Care because their nurses are very good. Life is easier because the caregivers clean my house.

By Felicita S

I would tell others to make sure they decide on who they get. Sometimes the caregivers made up their own time, and it's not always when they say they are coming. They needed to clarify the times I needed them to come by. BrightStar Care made my life easier by administering the medication. It was something that I didn't have to worry about.

By Barbara G_5

BrightStar Care's nurses are excellent. I don't have to worry about anything. They do an excellent job.

By Elizabeth G

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is friendly and they adjusted to my health. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by being flexible with me.

By David V

BrightStar Care takes care of whatever I need and answers my questions. BrightStar Care has been pretty good, and I am getting the help I need.

By Isabella M

BrightStar Care needs to be better about customer care and could find out what nurse is going to be with me ahead of time to see if they will fit. BrightStar Care has made life easier by helping me know how to use my pump.

By Bertha M

I would tell a friend that I was very impressed by the caregiver I had from BrightStar Care. They were professional, tender, and gentle in caring for my wound. The services made a positive impact on me because I saw my wound get better. I had a huge hole in my arm and saw it progressively get better. I was pleased with hearing the caregiver's comments on the progress of my healing.

By Stella L

BrightStar Care doesn't keep their appointments and doesn't show up at all. First of all, the caregivers only stay with me for about 3 minutes when they do show up. The caregivers only want to come over when they want to see me.

By Anique Chante C

I would recommend BrightStar Care if they offered us the services that we need, which is top and bottom body therapy for Anique. My loved one's life has not gotten better really. She needs the therapy and the medications.

By Tris-Star H

I would probably refer BrightStar Care to others because of the knowledge I receive from the nurses and how they explain things to me. In the beginning, there were inconsistent caregiver assignments to me, and this made things difficult. Eventually, this problem was solved. The services provided by BrightStar Care could improve by assigning a set caregiver in the beginning.

By Cynthia A_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is usually on time, and friendly. BrightStar Care makes my life easier for me by providing nursing care for me.

By Tina B

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has been really good with me, and they have taken care of my wound as they should. BrightStar Care comes to my home and they take care of the wound that I have.

By Maria S_3

BrightStar Care sticks to a schedule and is here when they say they will be. The caregiver tends to my incisions. It is strictly incision care.

By Logan L

BrightStar Care has therapists that are really good with kids. BrightStar Care has made life easier for me because I feel like my son is speaking more now.

By Angel G

The pros at BrightStar Care outweigh the cons. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because the nurse they have provided me is very knowledgeable about my care. They explain what is going on with everything.

By Jana A_1

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care is very professional, on time, do their job, and let me know when they are going to be here. The nurse that I have comes every other day and she follows the doctor's instructions and helps my wound heal. She will take my blood pressure and temperature and makes sure I am doing alright.

By Francisco M_1

BrightStar Care was very flexible around my schedule and needs. BrightStar Care helped me know what to do with my medicine.

By Selvin B

BrightStar Care is a good company because they are efficient. The services make my life easier because the caregivers help me move around.

By John P. G

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is friendly and seem to know what they are doing and do a fair job. There isn't anything else that BrightStar Care could do to make my life easier.

By Sulma R

BrightStar Care takes care of their clients and they provide a good service. The services from BrightStar Care help me with therapy.

By Gloria C_2

BrightStar Care is very professional. BrightStar Care helps me with physical therapy exercises.

By Robert P_3

I would not recommend BrightStar Care because they don't communicate. The client is the same as when they got out of the hospital. They haven't gotten better at all. They've been with the service for a long time. Two months ago everybody stopped coming.

By Elizabeth G_2

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they are fairly good and their caregivers know what they are doing most of the time. Having BrightStar Care for my mother is great for me because they are helping my mother try to learn to walk again, so I can go do errands without worrying about my mom.

By Christopher M_1

The caregiver is very involved with my loved one from the beginning of the day to the end. My loved one listens and interacts well when the caregivers come, that's why the caregivers have been good for him.

By Zonia V

BrightStar Care has good personnel but the office isn't on top of things. BrightStar Care helps me to improve and have better results health wise.

By Michael G_2

BrightStar Care does a good job without me having to say too much. I think the services from BrightStar Care are very helpful.

September 22, 2017

By Bobbie H

BrightStar Care has nurses that care. They don't just take care of you, but they listen and will help you. They do a good job of showing that they care about you. The nurse that comes is very helpful. She will remind me of my meds and help me with my sickness.

September 22, 2017

By John H_7

The caregivers from BrightStar Care are courteous, friendly, on time, and know their jobs. The services have made a positive impact on me because they have helped me walk again.

September 20, 2017

By Maria S_5

BrightStar Care's caregivers always ask me how I'm doing; they are good people. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because sometimes I don't feel well and they check my pressure.

By Terry R

BrightStar Care tried to help me and the nurse helped me with everything that she could. BrightStar Care asked me a lot of questions and knew a lot about me.

By Melecio B

BrightStar Care never missed a day and took care of my husband. My husband never complained about them. The services provided therapy. BrightStar Care did it very well.

By Suzanne R_1

BrightStar Care needs to improve the communication within the office staff. BrightStar Care could have had a greater impact on my life by being accommodating to my needs and actually scheduling my nurses.

By Jana A

I have mixed feelings about this company. The people in the office are reliable, though. The caregivers do a wonderful job for me.

By Robert P_1

BrightStar Care's staff and caregivers should keep me on a schedule. They do not keep time commitments. The physical therapy is good and has helped me, but I am unsatisfied with the punctuality.

By Anthony S_1

I have mixed emotions about BrightStar Care. The caregiver that BrightStar Care sent to help with physical therapy was great, but the office staff lied to me and my insurance company a couple of times. I lost my respect for BrightStar Care because of this.

By Ray A_1

BrightStar Care was good. They treated my husband well. The services helped my husband to overcome a difficulty.

By Cedric C

BrightStar Care's specialist was very good with my loved one. They also worked with our time schedule which was huge for us. My loved one didn't speak at all before, and he speaks now after the services.

By Mary T_3

BrightStar Care has nice caregivers. My caregivers are able to care for my foot.

From BrightStar Care Metro San Antonio

Private Duty Care When and Where You Need it!

Our services include:

• Sitter and Companion Services
  • Bathing and Hygiene Assistance
  • Skilled Nursing Care
  • Alzheimer's Care
  • Live 24/7 Client Support
  • Flexible, Personal Care Plans

Our qualified and experienced staff will provide the same high quality and compassionate care we would want and expect of a member of our own family. John and Annick Stevenson - Owners and Managers

Caregivers

Caregiver Skills lnclude:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Grief Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured: : Yes