Visiting Angels of Salt Lake City, UT

Overview of Ratings

4.7

December 15, 2017

By Vicki R_1

Visiting Angels is nice, friendly, and they took care of me. Visiting Angels made life easier for me by being there to help me.

November 20, 2017

By Liz J

Visiting Angels has given us really good caregivers and has flexible hours. Visiting Angels has made life easier because someone is always with my parents, and we aren't too worried.

November 16, 2017

By Mack B

I can't find fault with the caregiver that I have from Visiting Angels. We work well together on projects. Visiting Angels gives me a confidence that I can do things with a little help.

November 16, 2017

By Debbie L_1

They can help with various daily living activities and they go on walks with my family member. That was the main reason we hired them, to take my family member on walks. It made it easier for me knowing that my family member had some help.

By John G_3

Visiting Angels has been very flexible, reasonable in price, and the caregivers haven't been all perfect but they are good for my dad. I have been pretty much home bound in the valley because my loved one needs care. They've allowed me to get out and do what I need to do regarding my mom's passing.

By Joyce K_1

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels is very good. I appreciated that Visiting Angels came and assisted me.

By Bill and Margie M

Visiting Angels' office staff is very nice and they came out to set up the program. Also the caregivers they send out are very nice. The caregivers are available when I need extra help and it gives me freedom to get out of the house and do different things.

By Joann G

Visiting Angels is courteous and they're on time and they do a good job. Visiting Angels' services help me quite a bit, and if I didn't have them I would have to things by myself that I can't do easily.

October 26, 2017

By Anonymous_327

Visiting Angels sometimes has caregivers that struggle with being on time, but not all of them. Visiting Angels is very helpful in being my other set of hands.

October 24, 2017

By Joanie L

Visiting Angels was just excellent and caring. My mom really enjoyed all of them. Visiting Angels was able to help her move, they helped her bathe, and just be able to live down there.

October 23, 2017

By Carol S_5

Visiting Angels sends me a pretty good caregiver. Visiting Angels shops for me or takes me shopping.

October 17, 2017

By Edward H_2

I'd tell people that Visiting Angels caregivers were on the ball. Half of life is just showing up. Visiting Angels has helped the most by just being here. A lot of time I'm in a wheelchair, I'm dependent on others.

By Andrea B_1

Visiting Angels is very caring and they are great at communication. My loved one has her own perception of things and they work with her based on the ways she understands things.

By Sunny V

I would recommend Visiting Angels because I was able to have someone there even though I live in a different state. The impact was invaluable because my loved one was able to stay at home longer.

By Betty J

Visiting Angels is the best. They are helpful. Visiting Angels is apart of my life and they impact it very well.

By Carter F

Visiting Angels sends really good caregivers who do the job. Visiting Angels takes care of some activities, and it takes strain off of me. She is a better cook and is less of a burden for me.

September 26, 2017

By Jane T_1

I didn't like the constant change of caregivers from Visiting Angels. I think that the caregivers needed some better training.

September 26, 2017

By Stephanie P_2

We have had such a positive experience with Visiting Angels. Visiting Angels does everything and anything they can for us.

September 25, 2017

By Lynne W

Visiting Angels had excellent people who really care. The services were very helpful and they allowed me to have some time away.

September 19, 2017

By Virginia "Jinnah" K

I would tell a friend to use Visiting Angels. Visiting Angels makes my life easier because they come and do things that I don't want to get done.

By Dee A

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels is very professional, that they do their job well, and that they are very kind and considerate. The services from Visiting Angels have made it easier for me to leave my mother for longer periods of time, and they give her a chance to interact with somebody other than me.

By Rebecca "

I have already recommended Visiting Angels to others. Visiting Angels is a very professional, efficient company, and accommodating to any schedule changes that I have had to make. If Visiting Angels has to make any changes to our schedule they immediately contact me. My mother's services have a huge impact on her daily life. I work full time and because of that my mother would be home alone and she cannot drive.

By Lola C

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels takes very good care of their clients. Visiting Angels takes care of me and does things that I can't do for myself.

By Peggy N

I have already recommended Visiting Angels. They are really wonderful, and I can feel comfortable leaving my husband. They have made things easier, and my husband really likes them. Visiting Angels makes my life easier because my husband is comfortable while I'm gone, and I don't have to worry while I'm running errands. I have freedom to get away for a while.

From Visiting Angels of Salt Lake City, UT

Visiting Angels of Salt Lake City, UT is an in-home care provider serving Salt Lake City, UT and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels of Salt Lake City, UT offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels of Salt Lake City, UT