Visiting Angels of Salt Lake City, UT

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels of Salt Lake City, UT

Jane T_531129 September 27, 2017

I didn't like the constant change of caregivers from Visiting Angels. I think that the caregivers needed some better training.

Stephanie P_531030 September 27, 2017

We have had such a positive experience with Visiting Angels. Visiting Angels does everything and anything they can for us.

Lynne W_530171 September 26, 2017

Visiting Angels had excellent people who really care. The services were very helpful and they allowed me to have some time away.

Virginia "Jinnah" K_525941 September 19, 2017

I would tell a friend to use Visiting Angels. Visiting Angels makes my life easier because they come and do things that I don't want to get done.

Dee A_525031 September 18, 2017

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels is very professional, that they do their job well, and that they are very kind and considerate. The services from Visiting Angels have made it easier for me to leave my mother for longer periods of time, and they give her a chance to interact with somebody other than me.

Rebecca "_525025 September 18, 2017

I have already recommended Visiting Angels to others. Visiting Angels is a very professional, efficient company, and accommodating to any schedule changes that I have had to make. If Visiting Angels has to make any changes to our schedule they immediately contact me. My mother's services have a huge impact on her daily life. I work full time and because of that my mother would be home alone and she cannot drive.

Lola C_525024 September 18, 2017

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels takes very good care of their clients. Visiting Angels takes care of me and does things that I can't do for myself.

Peggy N_525023 September 18, 2017

I have already recommended Visiting Angels. They are really wonderful, and I can feel comfortable leaving my husband. They have made things easier, and my husband really likes them. Visiting Angels makes my life easier because my husband is comfortable while I'm gone, and I don't have to worry while I'm running errands. I have freedom to get away for a while.

About Visiting Angels of Salt Lake City, UT

Visiting Angels of Salt Lake City, UT is an in-home care provider serving Salt Lake City, UT and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels of Salt Lake City, UT offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.