Right at Home Salt Lake Central

Overview of Ratings

4.7

November 08, 2017

By Anonymous_173

I'd highly recommend Right at Home to someone looking for that kind of care. I didn't really need Right at Home because I am very independent but for the first week they were helpful ant got groceries for me.

November 08, 2017

By Mary S_1

Depending on the individual that Right at Home sends, the quality of care could be higher. I end up cleaning after most of the caregivers. The caregivers help my mother with what she needs help with, but leave me a lot of work to do when I get there.

November 02, 2017

By Audrey C_1

Right at Home has wonderful employees who make sure my mom is doing what she should. I wish I didn't get as many phone calls from Right at Home.

October 04, 2017

By Fran R_1

The caregiver helps my loved one to get into the shower and to help her get dressed.

October 04, 2017

By Anonymous_287

Right at Home is always willing to help the people that need help. Right at Home's caregivers come in and introduce themselves, and they take care of our household chores.

October 02, 2017

By Kristen P

I would tell someone that Right at Home has been fine. We have had a lot of different girls coming to help us though. Hopefully we will have the same one coming soon. The caregivers come when they say they are coming, and they work hard when come.

October 02, 2017

By Grace B_1

My mom and I like Right at Home because they come on time, do what they are supposed to do, and are very friendly. Right at Home is easy to get to and the nurse is easy to get to. It is really simple. It is really good service. The services provide my mom with a shower and do things that she cannot do in the home. They are very accommodating.

September 08, 2017

By Vera H_1

I would tell a friend that Right at Home does a very polite job. Right at Home makes my loved one's life easier because it helps her take care of herself.

September 08, 2017

By Anonymous_392

Right at Home is really easy to work with, they were able to accommodate schedule changes, and they were very straightforward about what they were providing. Right at Home made an impact because they helped my loved one with their shower.

September 01, 2017

By Ernestina "Tina" M_1

I feel that I am getting very personal service from Right at Home and that they have good communication with me. Because of the services I don't have to go anywhere, and I feel like I am being taken care of.

August 11, 2017

By Margaretha T

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is friendly, very nice, and they do whatever you ask them to do.

August 04, 2017

By Barbara S_9

The caregiver is always on time and very kind. The caregiver helps me with my bath. I can't do without her.

August 02, 2017

By Jackie M_2

I was satisfied with all of the care that Right at Home provided for the client. Everyone I talked to was cordial to me. Right at Home provided care for the client so I didn't have to be there with her.

July 24, 2017

By Sandra A

Right at Home is very personable and they really seem to care about the person they are helping. They are worth every penny! Right at Home helps me go places. They took me to the hospital.

July 20, 2017

By Judene W

Right at Home was just so much help to me recovering from my broken back. They came every day and were very polite and cheerful. Right at Home made life much easier, and there were so many things that I couldn't do.

July 14, 2017

By Latif X

Right at Home is an amazing company. Their employees take care of my father really good and I trust them. If he doesn't like somebody, we can let them know and they will help him and bring someone else to make him comfortable. Right at Home makes life better because they take care of my father, so I don't have to worry about him. He doesn't speak English and is deaf, and they help me in a lot of ways.

July 06, 2017

By Suzy R

I would tell a friend that the staffing and communication at Right at Home are excellent. The services have helped the most with allowing family members to not have to watch the client continuously.

June 21, 2017

By Meredith G

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is really good at getting to know my loved one as a person. The care from Right at Home is nice because it allows me to leave and work in the afternoons.

By Ruth and Charles R

Right at Home was a company that was responsible. Everybody that came in was a good employee. Right at Home made my life easier because I felt like the employees were very responsible in caring for me.

By Clyde G

Right at Home is very dependable and punctual and does a good job with light housework. Right at Home has made my life easier by getting my household chores done for my wife and I.

By Marian B_3

Right at Home provided a good, wonderful service. I love Frank and Jennifer and wish that I could still be with them. Right at Home provided me with a great CNA who was just lovely and I wish that she would come and visit me because she is a delightful young lady.

May 23, 2017

By Terrance H_1

Right at Home did a good job and had conscientious people who were very cooperative, nice, responsible, and professional. Right at Home could have moved in and taken care of me now in my facility. They did lots of little chores for me like laundry and cooking.

May 02, 2017

By Elpitha V_1

Right at Home is a good way to get some help for someone who needs it. Right at Home provides good service, but they are not very reliable and cause frustration with my mother.

May 01, 2017

By Margaret K_5

Right at Home is reliable. Right at Home gives me peace of mind.

April 24, 2017

By Yvonne & Gene H_1

I would tell someone that Right at Home is easy to talk to and that they have good services. We didn't have the services for very long but Right at Home was very helpful.

April 14, 2017

By David T_4

Right at Home is very good at what they do. Right at Home allows me to get out and do what I need to do.

April 04, 2017

By Dorothy B_7

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is very punctual, and they know and do their job. Right at Home has been very helpful.

April 03, 2017

By Jack "JL" C_1

Right at Home is very convenient and the agency takes care of my needs. Having Right at Home helps me with transportation and I am able to get out of the house.

March 20, 2017

By Anne S_5

Right at Home was really helpful, and the caregiver that came in was very nice to my mother. She was more like a friend to her, and that made her happy. Showering my mother takes a while for me to do. With Right at Home doing it, they know how to lift and move people without having them fall. I could get stuff done while they were showering her.

March 02, 2017

By Ernestina "Tina" M_2

Right at Home's services match the caregiver with the client who needs the care. They are thorough, and if there's a problem, they will change something. They listen to what my needs are. I just wish I could have the services more. Right at Home makes it so I don't have to worry about my mom and she isn't in the back on my head being alone.

March 02, 2017

By Sloim "Alex" L_1

Right at Home has found the right caregiver for me. The service makes my life much easier.

March 01, 2017

By Anonymous_621

I would tell a friend that Right at Home's caregivers are very nice. Sometimes I really don't need somebody, but I think I have taken care of that problem now by calling ahead of time. I think Right at Home always does what I ask them to do.

February 23, 2017

By Verna M_2

Right at Home is a good agency because they seem to be responsible enough to come and do the things that they need to do. The services helped because my caregiver was a hands-on person. My caregiver actually came and did the scrubbing.

February 17, 2017

By Barbara S_18

Right at Home is great. They do all that I need them to do. I have had a great deal of strokes and I feel secure with the caregivers from Right at Home.

February 01, 2017

By Jay F_2

I am happy with Right at Home. They are easy to work with and agreeable. The caregivers from Right at Home are helpful to me once a week. When they come, they are willing to do anything I need done.

December 30, 2015

By Reviewer45

The people at Right at Home, both the office staff and the caregivers were great to work with in taking care of my elderly mother. Along with being an "only child" and having no children of our own, my husband and I both work full time jobs. Having caregivers from Right at Home provided valuable assistance to us in making sure my mom got meals, her kitty-cat was fed, her laundry and light housekeeping were done, etc. We wouldn't have been able to keep my mom at home as long as we did without Right at Home. The caregivers came to love and respect my mom and genuinely cared for her, her welfare and enjoyed being with her. We would highly recommend Right at Home to anyone who finds themselves in the situation of needing in-home care for someone.

December 29, 2015

By Reviewer4

We love Right at Home! They are always punctual, efficient, positive, and treat you like part of the family! Thanks again for all the wonderful work.

December 18, 2015

By Susan120957150

Hazel was very happy with her services.

December 16, 2015

By Lucy Jordan

Very responsive, professional, and helpful. I would have them again when I need home healthcare.

By Tom & Bonnie Macaluso

Angie is an angel from heaven. We appreciate the care she gives. She knows how to heep us comfortable. We couldn't do it without Right At Home.

By Pat Steele

Everyone has been kind and patient. They have good drivers and they are prompt.

By Leonard C Romney

We have been working with Frank and his staff for the last several weeks. We started with one of his caregivers staying with us. We have found his caregivers to be competent, well-trained, loving and patient. Frank and the office staff have been patient. They are great people. I highly recommend them.

April 29, 2015

By Larry110153350

Right at Home provided us with caregivers for over 2 years. Along the way, we found some amazing gems. When we were not satisfied they worked very hard to please us. We found them easy to work with and responsive to our needs.

April 23, 2015

My wife and I were unable to do even routine stuff at home for about two months. Right at Home sent us a dependable, hard worker and pleasant to be around. The initial contact and the agency was very professional. Our association with them makes us feel very secure.

February 27, 2014

By Katie5

Absolutely no complaints and nothing but accolades for your service and the people who provide it. Janis is a wonderful person, kind concerned, responsible, dependable, communicative. We are grateful for everything she gave my mom.

December 06, 2013

By Art8

I am the 89 year-old caregiver to my 91 year-old wife of 67 years. During Monday to Friday, Right at Home relieves me from 2-6pm. On these 3 days I do the shopping errands and go to Lakeview Hospital/ Rehabilitation for physical and social time.

August 29, 2013

By Christopher Jones1

Always ready to provide and service even with late notice. We are confident the care will be excellent

June 27, 2013

By Larry14

I am very satisfied with the service we are receiving on a daily basis.

May 23, 2013

By Caring 7764

We have been using Right at Home for almost two months now. They provide 24-hour care to my mother which includes cooking, light cleaning, dressing and other personal care. There was always someone available in case the caregiver did not show up. Their services were very good and I cannot think of anything that needed improvement.

March 21, 2013

By John30

Right at Home is absolutely wonderful! We love every person who comes!

March 20, 2013

By Joanne4

Right at Home has been servicing my father-in-law since the end of July 2012. They have been very caring. We have had 5 different caretakers in that time. I think the one we have now will be with us for a while. A few times there has been a glitch in the communicating, changing schedules or needs to the caretaker. The owners and those in charge are very responsive to our needs. They are very professional and caring people.

March 15, 2013

By Janis3

Beau is wonderful!

February 25, 2013

By David&Bonnie

Right At Home provides us in-home aides to help with cooking and housekeeping for 50 hours per week. Excellent service. Reliable, helpful, good-natured. Extremely caring!!

December 22, 2012

By David G. Payne

My family and I are very happy with the Right at Home organization. Everyone we have dealt with are very kind, caring and professional. Thanks so much for all your help. We couldn't do it without you.

October 22, 2012

By Patty8

The in-home care and assistance provided by Right at Home was exceptional. Our mother wanted to remain at home, and Right at Home made this possible. Those who cared for her were sensitive, patient, and desired to do tasks that were needed and looked for other ways to be of assistance or provide comfort. On two occasions, the family was not immediately available when an emergency situation arose. The care provider went to the hospital and stayed until the family could arrive. The company president, Mr. Barton, also went to the hospital and even visited during the stay. They take a personal interest and are very professional in all they do.

September 05, 2012

By Debbie9

My mother-in-law has had caregivers in her home for the past two plus years to help with her daughter who has physical and mental disabilities. My mother-in-law is now 87 and needs some assistance also. Prior to Right at Home, the last caregiver and employer were less than satisfactory. We researched and interviewed several companies before deciding to go with Right at Home. The company and caregivers have more than exceeded our expectations! My mother-in-law and sister-in-law love their caregivers, and the rest of us know that they are receiving the attention and care they need.

April 03, 2012

By Denny1

Other

Right at Home has been very accomodating in working with our mother & her needs. They are responsive, caring & very patient. I would recommend their services.

March 30, 2012

By Justmom42

Other

As far as I know, they have done an excellent job of taking care of our mother

March 29, 2012

By Nancy Battochio

Other

Speaking for myself and hopefully Mom, we are very satisfied with the caregivers. Initially it was extremely frustrating to Mom and us, that she had so many different girls coming in,hopefully things have settled into a routine so she gets to know them. I would like to suggest more attention to the area around the chair where she spends most of her time, She unknowingly drops pieces of food etc. which could attrack bugs & mice. I appreciate the caregivers patience with Mom and their attention to her pills and oxygen level. If there is anything we can do, please let one of us know. Thanks again.

From Right at Home Salt Lake Central