Right at Home Salt Lake Central

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Salt Lake Central

Pat Steele September 30, 2015

Everyone has been kind and patient. They have good drivers and they are prompt.

Leonard C Romney September 30, 2015

We have been working with Frank and his staff for the last several weeks. We started with one of his caregivers staying with us. We have found his caregivers to be competent, well-trained, loving and patient. Frank and the office staff have been patient. They are great people. I highly recommend them.

Larry110153350 April 30, 2015

Right at Home provided us with caregivers for over 2 years. Along the way, we found some amazing gems. When we were not satisfied they worked very hard to please us. We found them easy to work with and responsive to our needs.

Caring109836950 April 23, 2015

My wife and I were unable to do even routine stuff at home for about two months. Right at Home sent us a dependable, hard worker and pleasant to be around. The initial contact and the agency was very professional. Our association with them makes us feel very secure.

Katie5 February 28, 2014

Absolutely no complaints and nothing but accolades for your service and the people who provide it. Janis is a wonderful person, kind concerned, responsible, dependable, communicative. We are grateful for everything she gave my mom.

Art8 December 07, 2013

I am the 89 year-old caregiver to my 91 year-old wife of 67 years. During Monday to Friday, Right at Home relieves me from 2-6pm. On these 3 days I do the shopping errands and go to Lakeview Hospital/ Rehabilitation for physical and social time.

Christopher Jones1 August 30, 2013

Always ready to provide and service even with late notice. We are confident the care will be excellent

Larry14 June 27, 2013

I am very satisfied with the service we are receiving on a daily basis.

Caring 7764 May 24, 2013

We have been using Right at Home for almost two months now. They provide 24-hour care to my mother which includes cooking, light cleaning, dressing and other personal care. There was always someone available in case the caregiver did not show up. Their services were very good and I cannot think of anything that needed improvement.

John30 March 22, 2013

Right at Home is absolutely wonderful! We love every person who comes!

Joanne4 March 20, 2013

Right at Home has been servicing my father-in-law since the end of July 2012. They have been very caring. We have had 5 different caretakers in that time. I think the one we have now will be with us for a while. A few times there has been a glitch in the communicating, changing schedules or needs to the caretaker. The owners and those in charge are very responsive to our needs. They are very professional and caring people.

Janis3 March 15, 2013

Beau is wonderful!

David&Bonnie February 26, 2013

Right At Home provides us in-home aides to help with cooking and housekeeping for 50 hours per week. Excellent service. Reliable, helpful, good-natured. Extremely caring!!

David G. Payne December 22, 2012

My family and I are very happy with the Right at Home organization. Everyone we have dealt with are very kind, caring and professional. Thanks so much for all your help. We couldn't do it without you.

Patty8 October 22, 2012

The in-home care and assistance provided by Right at Home was exceptional. Our mother wanted to remain at home, and Right at Home made this possible. Those who cared for her were sensitive, patient, and desired to do tasks that were needed and looked for other ways to be of assistance or provide comfort. On two occasions, the family was not immediately available when an emergency situation arose. The care provider went to the hospital and stayed until the family could arrive. The company president, Mr. Barton, also went to the hospital and even visited during the stay. They take a personal interest and are very professional in all they do.

Debbie9 September 05, 2012

My mother-in-law has had caregivers in her home for the past two plus years to help with her daughter who has physical and mental disabilities. My mother-in-law is now 87 and needs some assistance also. Prior to Right at Home, the last caregiver and employer were less than satisfactory. We researched and interviewed several companies before deciding to go with Right at Home. The company and caregivers have more than exceeded our expectations! My mother-in-law and sister-in-law love their caregivers, and the rest of us know that they are receiving the attention and care they need.

Denny1 April 04, 2012

Right at Home has been very accomodating in working with our mother & her needs. They are responsive, caring & very patient. I would recommend their services.

Justmom42 March 31, 2012

As far as I know, they have done an excellent job of taking care of our mother

Nancy Battochio March 30, 2012

Speaking for myself and hopefully Mom, we are very satisfied with the caregivers. Initially it was extremely frustrating to Mom and us, that she had so many different girls coming in,hopefully things have settled into a routine so she gets to know them. I would like to suggest more attention to the area around the chair where she spends most of her time, She unknowingly drops pieces of food etc. which could attrack bugs & mice. I appreciate the caregivers patience with Mom and their attention to her pills and oxygen level. If there is anything we can do, please let one of us know. Thanks again.

From Right at Home Salt Lake Central