Home Instead Senior Care - Salt Lake City, UT

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Salt Lake City, UT

Madge G. December 31, 2015

Nuan is so pleasant and capable, a self starter. It's a joy to have her come. I'd like to keep her forever! I'm sorry I need help but I'm happy she is the lovely person who provides it.

B.B.4 December 19, 2015

Linda Kareays has gone and done more for my dad that she really needed to do. I really appreciate all she has done for him. I thank her every day she is there.

Jacqueline W.1 December 16, 2015

Sam the franchise owner has been wonderful to me. The caregiver I now have is Debbie Bender and she is the greatest. No one could possibly pass her caregiving skills.

Mr. Zundel October 31, 2015

Home Instead was a lifesaver for me as the caregiver of my terminally ill wife. The reliability, care, profession, capability and concern for her and for me was excellent.

John104256350 January 12, 2015

Mrs. Davis’ at the Salt Lake City Home Instead was outstanding to work with. I never questioned whether she or any of the many caregivers had my mother’s best interest at heart.

Caring100685050 October 22, 2014

I enjoy the time I have with the girls. I wished I had more time. They provided me with companionship.

Shirley99541850 September 29, 2014

I have been quite pleased with the care given to my mother, except for one lady. I called your company and expressed my concerns. Other ladies to have come to our home are punctual, friendly, and I trust them.

ctb33 December 30, 2013

I love Home Instead. I have used several home care agencies in the past, and this is by far the best agency. I received a personal visit from the owner to initiate services, and I was introduced to my caregiver before she came for her first visit. Although I have only received services for a month, my caregiver has become a trusted resource and a great friend.

Nowhere else have I encountered an agency where the owner takes time to meet her patients. Most importantly, my caregiver, Terrie, has removed a tremendous burden from my wife. We are so appreciative of Home Instead.

DV November 24, 2013

This is exactly what we needed to help our mother stay in her home with some additional help. The staff is very friendly and accommodating.

ErikJ August 29, 2013

Sam, owner of Home Instead, is truly passionate about what she does. She has been a great resource of knowledge and advice for caring for my father. She has always been available to discuss any concerns I have or new ideas. She is very knowledgeable about services and resources available that can be helpful for elderly care. One feature I like about Home Instead is that they use an automated alert system that lets them know if a caregiver does not check in when expected. In that case, they can send a replacement if necessary. This gives me sense of security that my father will not be left without the care he needs as has happened with other agencies.

CD2U June 18, 2013

Simply the best. I think the word 'amazing' is overused, but it the case of Home Instead, they have been far more than amazing. Their motto of "To us, it's personal" is an exact description of how they provide their services. Home Instead was recommended to me by both friends and co-workers who have and are using this service. ALL are in agreement they are the absolute best at what they do.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Salt Lake City, UT

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Salt Lake City, UT

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address