Reviews of Home Helpers Salt Lake Valley
Hapiinut December 18, 2015
I am a current client of this provider
I had a difficult time finding a caregiver that I felt comfortable caring for my mother. After talking with many personal care companies, I found Home Helpers of Salt Lake Valley. I am so pleased that I found them. I could not be more pleased with the care my mother is receiving. I would highly recommend Home Helpers Salt Lake Valley to anyone without reservation and to top it off many of the caregivers are bilingual. Thank you Home Helpers.
Utah man December 17, 2015
I interviewed this provider
Extremely effecient and concerned about all our needs. Very accommodating when emergencies or changes happen. Very personal personnel. Willing to do whatever is,asked of them.
From Home Helpers Salt Lake Valley
Our Purpose is to Provide Exceptional Care
Our purpose is simple – to be there for you and your family to make life easier, happier, healthier and more enjoyable – each and every day!
From 1 Hour to 24/7 We provide Care for:
- Seniors: As everyday life becomes more challenging, a little help can go a long way. Home Helpers provides a safe, affordable way to remain active and independent in the comfort of home longer than might otherwise be possible.
- Individuals recovering from injury, surgery or illness: Are you recovering from surgery or facing a lifelong illness? Our caregivers receive ongoing training, and many have experience with specialty care, including Dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- New moms and working parents: While you care for your new baby, we’ll help care for you and your family by preparing meals, doing the laundry and escort you to and from doctors appointments.
- Bilingual: Home Helpers Salt Lake HABLA ESPAÑOL
We are the community’s most trusted and respected provider of in-home care and support for people in their homes, retirement communities, assisted living and skilled nursing facilities – wherever you call home.
VR Care Home & Health LLC is a limited liability company located in Salt Lake City, Utah. It consists of two franchises DBA’s: Home Helpers and Direct Link, Franchise No. 57788. The Managing Members and co- owners are Maria D. Villar and Carlos Villar.
Maria D. Villar is a graduate of the University of Havana in Business Administration and Economics. She has experience in foreign business investments and administrative control of operations and management. Prior to purchasing the H.H. Franchise, she was trained as a CNA to assure our clients receive the best care from all of our caregivers.
Carlos Villar is a graduate of the University of Utah and is a retired FBI Agent and a Vietnam Veteran, with 35 years government experience and of those 35 years, 10 years of supervisory experience.
The primary business offerings are in home non-medical care and in home emergency monitoring systems.
Features of Home Helpers Salt Lake Valley
- Licenses: 2015-PCA-UT000691
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
- In-home health care
Types of care
- Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
- Light housekeeping
- Transfer assistance
- Dressing, grooming
- Bathing, toileting
- Managing finances/bookkeeping
- Walking, wheelchair assistance
- Memory care
- Meal preparation
- Errands & grocery shopping
- We have male caregivers/companions
- Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
- We check driving records
- We check credit history
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require fingerprint-based background check
- We require drug screenings
- We check sexual offender databases
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Patient Transfers
- Stress Management
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care
- Validation Techniques
- Training areas extra: Alzheimers-Dementia-Parkinsons Care
- Credit card
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
249 West 700 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities