Top Nearby In-Home Care Services
Reviews of Home Helpers Salt Lake Valley
Overview of Ratings
December 18, 2015
I am a current client of this provider
December 17, 2015
I interviewed this provider
From Home Helpers Salt Lake Valley
Our Purpose is to Provide Exceptional Care
Our purpose is simple – to be there for you and your family to make life easier, happier, healthier and more enjoyable – each and every day!
From 1 Hour to 24/7 We provide Care for:
- Seniors: As everyday life becomes more challenging, a little help can go a long way. Home Helpers provides a safe, affordable way to remain active and independent in the comfort of home longer than might otherwise be possible.
- Individuals recovering from injury, surgery or illness: Are you recovering from surgery or facing a lifelong illness? Our caregivers receive ongoing training, and many have experience with specialty care, including Dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- New moms and working parents: While you care for your new baby, we’ll help care for you and your family by preparing meals, doing the laundry and escort you to and from doctors appointments.
- Bilingual: Home Helpers Salt Lake HABLA ESPAÑOL
We are the community’s most trusted and respected provider of in-home care and support for people in their homes, retirement communities, assisted living and skilled nursing facilities – wherever you call home.
VR Care Home & Health LLC is a limited liability company located in Salt Lake City, Utah. It consists of two franchises DBA’s: Home Helpers and Direct Link, Franchise No. 57788. The Managing Members and co- owners are Maria D. Villar and Carlos Villar.
Maria D. Villar is a graduate of the University of Havana in Business Administration and Economics. She has experience in foreign business investments and administrative control of operations and management. Prior to purchasing the H.H. Franchise, she was trained as a CNA to assure our clients receive the best care from all of our caregivers.
Carlos Villar is a graduate of the University of Utah and is a retired FBI Agent and a Vietnam Veteran, with 35 years government experience and of those 35 years, 10 years of supervisory experience.
The primary business offerings are in home non-medical care and in home emergency monitoring systems.
Photos of Home Helpers Salt Lake Valley
Features of Home Helpers Salt Lake Valley
- Full Service Agency
Range of services
- Companion Care
- Personal Care Assistants
- In Home Health
Types of care
- Doctor Visit Companionship
- Light Housekeeping
- Transfer Assistance
- Dressing And Grooming
- Bathing And Toileting
- Finances Bookkeeping
- Home Maintenance
- Walking Wheelchair Assistance
- Memory Care
- Meal Preparation
- Errand And Grocery Assistance
- Male Caregivers
- Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care
- In Person Interviews
- Reference Checks
- Driving Record Check
- Credit Check
- Residency Confirmation
- Background Checks
- Drug Screening
- Sex Offender Check
- Continual Training
- Patient Transfers
- Stress Management
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care Training
- Validation Techniques
- Training Areas Extra: Alzheimers Dementia Parkinsons Care
- Credit Card
- Payroll Provided For Caregivers
- Bonded And Insured
- Licenses: 2015-PCA-UT000691