Care Advantage, Inc. Home Care

Reviews of Care Advantage, Inc. | Home Care

Overview of Ratings

3.5

By DON G_525285

I tell people that Care Advantage's caregivers are very nice. The service has helped the most by making our life a lot more pleasant for my wife. She gets a lot of help.

By THERESIA R_525276

Care Advantage is a good company. They are always on time, they do what has to be done, and I tell them what to do one time. The next time, they come in and do it. Care Advantage has made my life easier because they come five days a week. I am 97 years old, so I need help.

By Anonymous_525269

Every time that I needed something, like specific questions for the office staff, they would say they would call me that day, and they didn't. It was more of a hassle than a help. I'm glad that I don't have Care Advantage anymore. I have more of a peace of mind without them here. One of the caregivers was very dishonest. It was bad because I depended on Care Advantage. We were devastated with Care Advantage. I was more than patient with them, and I was more kind to them than most people would have been.

August 24, 2017

By SARAH S_515668

Care Advantage has provided me with excellent caregivers. The caregivers make my life easier by cleaning my apartment.

By CAROLE W_511900

I have had caregivers quit in the past and it took Care Advantage a long time to find replacement caregivers. I have been satisfied with the services for the past six months. I need the help and the caregiver does an excellent job.

By WANDA M_511868

I wouldn't recommend Care Advantage to others because of the lack of staff. Care Advantage has made my life easier by doing everything for me. For the most part, I have girls that have been with me for a long time and they realize what I need.

By Anonymous_511627

I have been pretty satisfied with Care Advantage but have had some problems getting the caregivers to stay with me. Some of them don't like my animals. Care Advantage has been very willing and caring for me.

By Anonymous_511613

All of the caregivers are really caring, but there are times that they don't show up. Care Advantage could make sure that there are caregivers to cover when the scheduled caregiver won't be coming.

July 31, 2017

By NORMA J_504091

We've enjoyed the people from Care Advantage. They are good at their jobs. The services are a really big help. It's always nice to have someone to help the client.

July 31, 2017

By LORETTA G_504047

With Care Advantage, you need to be clear with them about what you need for the patient. Care Advantage comes in and helps the client take a shower every day. They help him with things he can't do because he is an amputee.

July 28, 2017

By D.J. M_503049

I wouldn't recommend someone to use Care Advantage because my dad has had two different caregivers so far. We were told that the caregivers would cook a meal and do light housekeeping. The first caregiver didn't work out at all and the second one leaves after an hour and a half and has no cooking skills at all. She only does some of the light housekeeping that my father asks her to do. My father has reported the caregiver to the VA and to Care Advantage, but she hasn't improved. The VA is paying for three hours of care and my father is not receiving that. My father is really upset about this service and he feels that the VA is being defrauded by the caregiver from Care Advantage. She is not staying for the entire time that they are paying for.

July 26, 2017

By BRIDGETTE V_501963

Care Advantage doesn't show up. Care Advantage needs to have reliable staff.

By Anonymous_497212

Whether I would recommend Care Advantage is little hard to say because I have had some problems with Care Advantage. I have had some really good caregivers and some pretty bad caregivers. Some of the caregivers just do things half way. One caregiver was really great and they would even fold my clothes. If Care Advantage does anything to help me, it is great. I can't do much on my own so anything means a lot.

By RHONDA W_497188

Care Advantage has a hire turnover rate. Care Advantage could have a steady caregiver come everyday that shows up on time and does their job. When the caregiver quits, Care Advantage can replace them quickly.

By PATRICIA F_497185

I would tell a friend that Care Advantage has provided us with caregivers who have all been very good. Care Advantage has made life easier by having someone come in and do what they do and I appreciate that we have them.

By SANDRA D_497171

Care Advantage is really reliable and they show up when they are supposed to. Care Advantage comes in and does what I needed and did it well. They didn't cause any destruction in the house.

From Care Advantage, Inc.

Care Advantage, Inc. is an in-home care provider serving Salem, VA and the surrounding area. Care Advantage, Inc. offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Care Advantage, Inc.