Care Advantage Roanoke

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Care Advantage Roanoke

Anonymous_525269 September 18, 2017

Every time that I needed something, like specific questions for the office staff, they would say they would call me that day, and they didn't. It was more of a hassle than a help. I'm glad that I don't have Care Advantage anymore. I have more of a peace of mind without them here. One of the caregivers was very dishonest. It was bad because I depended on Care Advantage. We were devastated with Care Advantage. I was more than patient with them, and I was more kind to them than most people would have been.

SARAH S_515668 August 24, 2017

Care Advantage has provided me with excellent caregivers. The caregivers make my life easier by cleaning my apartment.

CAROLE W_511900 August 15, 2017

I have had caregivers quit in the past and it took Care Advantage a long time to find replacement caregivers. I have been satisfied with the services for the past six months. I need the help and the caregiver does an excellent job.

WANDA M_511868 August 15, 2017

I wouldn't recommend Care Advantage to others because of the lack of staff. Care Advantage has made my life easier by doing everything for me. For the most part, I have girls that have been with me for a long time and they realize what I need.

Anonymous_511627 August 15, 2017

I have been pretty satisfied with Care Advantage but have had some problems getting the caregivers to stay with me. Some of them don't like my animals. Care Advantage has been very willing and caring for me.

Anonymous_511613 August 15, 2017

All of the caregivers are really caring, but there are times that they don't show up. Care Advantage could make sure that there are caregivers to cover when the scheduled caregiver won't be coming.

NORMA J_504091 July 31, 2017

We've enjoyed the people from Care Advantage. They are good at their jobs. The services are a really big help. It's always nice to have someone to help the client.

LORETTA G_504047 July 31, 2017

With Care Advantage, you need to be clear with them about what you need for the patient. Care Advantage comes in and helps the client take a shower every day. They help him with things he can't do because he is an amputee.

D.J. M_503049 July 28, 2017

I wouldn't recommend someone to use Care Advantage because my dad has had two different caregivers so far. We were told that the caregivers would cook a meal and do light housekeeping. The first caregiver didn't work out at all and the second one leaves after an hour and a half and has no cooking skills at all. She only does some of the light housekeeping that my father asks her to do. My father has reported the caregiver to the VA and to Care Advantage, but she hasn't improved. The VA is paying for three hours of care and my father is not receiving that. My father is really upset about this service and he feels that the VA is being defrauded by the caregiver from Care Advantage. She is not staying for the entire time that they are paying for.

BRIDGETTE V_501963 July 26, 2017

Care Advantage doesn't show up. Care Advantage needs to have reliable staff.

Anonymous_497212 July 17, 2017

Whether I would recommend Care Advantage is little hard to say because I have had some problems with Care Advantage. I have had some really good caregivers and some pretty bad caregivers. Some of the caregivers just do things half way. One caregiver was really great and they would even fold my clothes. If Care Advantage does anything to help me, it is great. I can't do much on my own so anything means a lot.

RHONDA W_497188 July 17, 2017

Care Advantage has a hire turnover rate. Care Advantage could have a steady caregiver come everyday that shows up on time and does their job. When the caregiver quits, Care Advantage can replace them quickly.

PATRICIA F_497185 July 17, 2017

I would tell a friend that Care Advantage has provided us with caregivers who have all been very good. Care Advantage has made life easier by having someone come in and do what they do and I appreciate that we have them.

SANDRA D_497171 July 17, 2017

Care Advantage is really reliable and they show up when they are supposed to. Care Advantage comes in and does what I needed and did it well. They didn't cause any destruction in the house.

About Care Advantage Roanoke

Care Advantage Roanoke is an in-home care provider serving Salem, VA and the surrounding area. Care Advantage Roanoke offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.