Care Advantage Roanoke

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Care Advantage Roanoke

RHONDA W_497188 July 17, 2017

Care Advantage has a hire turnover rate. Care Advantage could have a steady caregiver come everyday that shows up on time and does their job. When the caregiver quits, Care Advantage can replace them quickly.

PATRICIA F_497185 July 17, 2017

I would tell a friend that Care Advantage has provided us with caregivers who have all been very good. Care Advantage has made life easier by having someone come in and do what they do and I appreciate that we have them.

SANDRA D_497171 July 17, 2017

Care Advantage is really reliable and they show up when they are supposed to. Care Advantage comes in and does what I needed and did it well. They didn't cause any destruction in the house.

About Care Advantage Roanoke

Care Advantage Roanoke is an in-home care provider serving Salem, VA and the surrounding area. Care Advantage Roanoke offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.