Care Advantage - Roanoke

4.0
30 30 Reviews

October 31, 2017

By FRANCES W

I would recommend Care Advantage to about anyone. I guess they all try to do the best job they can. I let them go because I felt they could help someone sicker than me.

October 16, 2017

By EDWARD C

I would recommend Care Advantage because they have sent my husband a great caregiver. Care Advantage makes life easier because I was taking care of my husband before, now I am disabled and unable to do so.

October 16, 2017

By CHERYL B

Care Advantage has a caregiver that is just fantastic and who comes in and does what she is supposed to do. Care Advantage has assigned a caregiver that will do the clothes and knows where the medicine is at.

September 28, 2017

By JOHN H_9

Care Advantage returns my calls and sends aides who work well for me. Care Advantage allows me to get out of the house so I can go to the doctor.

September 27, 2017

By PAULINE C

I would tell a friend that Care Advantage has been really good to me and if they need a nice, good caregiver to choose them. Care Advantage has made life a lot easier by being good to me, by doing what I need and by being here for me.

By JANET F_3

Everyone I know, knows I have Care Advantage. If my friends need help, they should get in touch because I like my caregivers. If it wasn't for Care Advantage I couldn't do it. I need all the help I can get.

By DON G_3

I tell people that Care Advantage's caregivers are very nice. The service has helped the most by making our life a lot more pleasant for my wife. She gets a lot of help.

By THERESIA R

Care Advantage is a good company. They are always on time, they do what has to be done, and I tell them what to do one time. The next time, they come in and do it. Care Advantage has made my life easier because they come five days a week. I am 97 years old, so I need help.

By Anonymous_415

Every time that I needed something, like specific questions for the office staff, they would say they would call me that day, and they didn't. It was more of a hassle than a help. I'm glad that I don't have Care Advantage anymore. I have more of a peace of mind without them here. One of the caregivers was very dishonest. It was bad because I depended on Care Advantage. We were devastated with Care Advantage. I was more than patient with them, and I was more kind to them than most people would have been.

August 24, 2017

By SARAH S_1

Care Advantage has provided me with excellent caregivers. The caregivers make my life easier by cleaning my apartment.

By CAROLE W

I have had caregivers quit in the past and it took Care Advantage a long time to find replacement caregivers. I have been satisfied with the services for the past six months. I need the help and the caregiver does an excellent job.

By WANDA M

I wouldn't recommend Care Advantage to others because of the lack of staff. Care Advantage has made my life easier by doing everything for me. For the most part, I have girls that have been with me for a long time and they realize what I need.

By Anonymous_472

I have been pretty satisfied with Care Advantage but have had some problems getting the caregivers to stay with me. Some of them don't like my animals. Care Advantage has been very willing and caring for me.

By Anonymous_471

All of the caregivers are really caring, but there are times that they don't show up. Care Advantage could make sure that there are caregivers to cover when the scheduled caregiver won't be coming.

July 31, 2017

By BOBBY W

We've enjoyed the people from Care Advantage. They are good at their jobs. The services are a really big help. It's always nice to have someone to help the client.

July 31, 2017

By RICHARD G_4

With Care Advantage, you need to be clear with them about what you need for the patient. Care Advantage comes in and helps the client take a shower every day. They help him with things he can't do because he is an amputee.

July 27, 2017

By GEORGE J_1

I wouldn't recommend someone to use Care Advantage because my dad has had two different caregivers so far. We were told that the caregivers would cook a meal and do light housekeeping. The first caregiver didn't work out at all and the second one leaves after an hour and a half and has no cooking skills at all. She only does some of the light housekeeping that my father asks her to do. My father has reported the caregiver to the VA and to Care Advantage, but she hasn't improved. The VA is paying for three hours of care and my father is not receiving that. My father is really upset about this service and he feels that the VA is being defrauded by the caregiver from Care Advantage. She is not staying for the entire time that they are paying for.

July 26, 2017

By BONNIE E

Care Advantage doesn't show up. Care Advantage needs to have reliable staff.

By Anonymous_527

Whether I would recommend Care Advantage is little hard to say because I have had some problems with Care Advantage. I have had some really good caregivers and some pretty bad caregivers. Some of the caregivers just do things half way. One caregiver was really great and they would even fold my clothes. If Care Advantage does anything to help me, it is great. I can't do much on my own so anything means a lot.

By RHONDA W

Care Advantage has a hire turnover rate. Care Advantage could have a steady caregiver come everyday that shows up on time and does their job. When the caregiver quits, Care Advantage can replace them quickly.

By JAMES F

I would tell a friend that Care Advantage has provided us with caregivers who have all been very good. Care Advantage has made life easier by having someone come in and do what they do and I appreciate that we have them.

By SANDRA D_4

Care Advantage is really reliable and they show up when they are supposed to. Care Advantage comes in and does what I needed and did it well. They didn't cause any destruction in the house.

From Care Advantage - Roanoke

Our Mission, our purpose, our duty...

Care Advantage companies are fully committed to enhancing the lives of our patients, our employees, and the communities we serve.

We are focused on delivering exceptional care to our patients in their residence. We will provide a nurturing environment for our team members to grow and excel. We vow to make a positive contribution in the communities we serve and will do so with passion, integrity, and care.

Our Vision

To become the leader in the healthcare industry by continually evaluating and improving the way we conduct ourselves, ensuring our patients always receive exceptional service and care.

Our Values

These are our values, they define us as a company. They are a source of inspiration as we lead the way to a brighter future for our company and all who depend on it. They support our mission of making the lives better for each and every patient we care for.

C

COMPASSION We care and we are passionate about what we do. We give our hearts to our patients, their families, and our employees.

A

ATTITUDE We maintain a positive attitude. We display a "can-do" approach as we perform our responsibilities and engage those responsibilities with hard work, honesty, and integrity.

R

RESPECT We cherish each other's diversity and opinion. We have a deep admiration for everyone's unique story, skill, and knowledge.

E

EXCELLENCE We vow to go above and beyond. We are committed to delivering excellence to our patients, our employees, and our communities.

Photos of Care Advantage - Roanoke

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening